Forum › Posts by LostGamble

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

That was a more wholesome ending than I thought it'd be, considering the tags.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Is this a town for shitty parents or something?

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Lmao. That was honestly the funniest representation of a French kiss I've ever seen.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I think people were assuming Kasumi is Asexual or Aro cause they've had this kind of unchanging relationship for years and everything pointed to it continuing this way. Some readers probably already viewed them as "in a relationship" - just not your "traditional" one and one that they can probably relate to. Now, ever since the chapter with them on the train (personally I think it was even before then with that chapter when Kasumi left her part time job and had a brief thought about her relationship with Sakurako), it's being made pretty clear that Kasumi just wasn't thinking about their relationship that much past being close friends living together forever and is only recently putting serious thought into it with Sakurako in mind. Meanwhile, Sakurako seems to want a romantic relationship but is already in so deep that she most likely wouldn't mind just pining and being live in friends for the rest of their lives either way.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Damn. I need the Bartender to have her own side stories.

LostGamble
Omajinai discussion 26 Jan 17:35
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Ngl I was impressed how the artist didn't give her gravity defying perfectly centered breasts when she was lying down.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Woah, she actually stuck to her guns and found her happy ending. In comparison to other rushed endings, I think they actually wrapped this up pretty neatly.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I know it's cheating and this is probably gonna be a messy drama but the nonchalant reveal combined with the MCs instant reply to just keep going with it all was pretty hilarious

Just looked at the author's previous works, and oh man, I can't help but see the characters' differently now (someone might actually die) .......I look forward to this being one hell of a ride.

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 6:01PM

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I was surprised she was even capable of almost making a clean break from her, even if it didn't last so long.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Same. I really can't stand the amount of hate Shizuka gets here, but how conveniently everyone seems to forget that it was Kaoru who was the original 'big bad' (as bad as you can get in a series like this, anyway) just because they like how she interacts with Mask. Like...sure, you might think it's cute, but that doesn't erase her past treatment (and manipulation- remember how she stopped eating when Shizuka tried to ((rightfully)) cut her out of her life? TEXTBOOK manipulator stuff right there) of Shizuka. And it's ALWAYS bothered me how Kaoru got a thing for mask and then started acting like Shizuka was being some needy, clingy, jealous ex despite having spent the entirety of the manga prior actively trying to woo/tempt Shizuka away from Mio.

Shizuka is no saint, but let's not forget (any more than we apparently already have) that it's Kaoru who started all the toxicity.

I'm really glad someone pointed all this out. Yeah, I'm no fan of Shizuka either but I find it surprising that more people gave Kaoru the pass so easily that there are people who are actually anticipating a Kaoru x Mask hookup. People are really down bad for beautiful eccentric characters that needs just the right person to "fix" them that it's like people forgot just how shitty Kaoru was to Shizuka, even just recently.

And Kaoru's toxicity can't just be attributed to "ah youth". It was literally YEARS of manipulation on her part. It's actually even more messed up that she found a new target to obsess over while suddenly losing interest in Shizuka when she finally developed interest again.

Did she even properly apologize to Shizuka for everything(she did some messed up things during and after their relationship)? Cause all I remember was Kaoru gaslighting her into thinking Shizuka was the only terrible one. I don't mind if Kaoru eventually finds someone, but girl needs some serious psychological help first.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Yeah, when I saw that panel with little kokeshi shrinking into that mushroom, I definitely had an unwanted flashback of that one scene....

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Aww how wholesome. Such a happy ending.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

It was a great Yuri series even if I am disappointed with how they concluded the story of Nekozaki and her mom despite all that great build up. Even if they only had a couple chapters to wrap it all up, I would've honestly still been satisfied if she didn't reconcile with the mom so easily but just told her she can finally move on from her past cause she has people around her that really care for her now. Hell, this would've still been great even if Nekozaki was able to move on just with Mikoto's presence and support without having to introduce the mom at all actually. Still loved the ending though with the time skip.

last edited at May 29, 2022 5:22PM

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

So wholesome....but with every new chapter, I still can't help think that it's only a matter of time....

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

It's simple, the moms should fuck. Then Xiao Lu's mom will understand how great the relationship between Xiao Lu and TongTong is, plus Xiao Lu's mom might learn to relax and enjoy life a little more.

Flawless plan.

Yep yep. Xiao Lu and Tong Tong are gonna catch their moms making out before the year is up.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Them both dead was honestly the ending I thought was most likely. Except I thought Airi would kill Hinako then kill herself. Weirdly enough I thought it'd be that way for the same reason Hinako killing her worked out - one happy to see the other suffering while the other suffered in feeling happy.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I'm starting to think there was some secret psychological test in the entrance exams and they put all the potentially crazy girls in this school.

LostGamble
Citrus + discussion 20 Dec 17:35
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Dang, even by her high standards Harumin is quite the dish in this chapter O_o Like, holy cow girl, you don't have to flex that hard !

That last panel is quite the flex. 0.0

LostGamble
Liberty discussion 27 Nov 17:34
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

lol good! she didn't even cared she hurt Maki until she found out she was the side POS. cry harder

This. She didn't realize she loved Maki, she realized her one true love can never truly love her so she's gonna settle with her second choice and the one who she thinks will never hurt her, Maki.

last edited at Nov 27, 2021 5:37PM

LostGamble
School Zone discussion 11 Nov 15:18
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Though I don't understand what Hiiragi deal is, why does she hate her sister?

Based on c45, seems like an inferiority complex maybe. She's probably like the "I'm smart and athletic but I feel I'm nothing compared to my big sister so I'm not gonna try and I'll just take out my anger on her cause I also hate she has such a meek personality even though she's so good at everything" type. There could be an added reason in their past that we haven't seen yet and it does seem like she admired her sister as well at some point, but unless Tsubaki herself intentionally did some terrible thing to Hiiragi, she really has no excuses for being that much of an asshole.

last edited at Nov 11, 2021 3:20PM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

To be fair, I kinda get where Ruriko is coming from. If this wasn’t a yuri manga I would probably highly doubt they’d stay together, and especially since (up till this chapter) Ruriko hasn’t voiced her feelings for Kurumi at all.

Yeah, one has romantic feelings while the other thinks and says they're just good friends. At this point, it makes sense that Ruriko still feels insecure about their future, especially when they have a rule where they split if one falls in love with someone else, which in Ruriko's head just translates to when Kurumi finds someone she can consider as more than just a friend.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Lol, idk why people are hung up on Sakura being revealed to be 17 and not Saaya falling in love with her when she thought she was in grade school. Either way I support it

This. I went to the comment section and was surprised how many more "oh she was 17" comments there are over comments mentioning the grade school thing (which i think only 2 ppl mentioned). Lol

I guess it was hard for her to fall in love before cause she's actually a lolicon.

last edited at Nov 3, 2021 9:08PM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I've been thinking that a double suicide is definitely not an implausible end to this, but perhaps the author will manage to wring out something even more disturbing than that... guess we'll see.

Hell, even a murder suicide by either Hina or Airi seems within the realm of possibility here I think.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Um, this chapter was oddly...wholesome? Something extremely disturbing (more than usual that is) must be going down next chapter.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 6:40PM

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Well, at least all the introductions are outta the way.