Forum › Posts by SmokedSalmon

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

>be me, Satori
> be a somewhat kind youkai, still end up hated and exiled in Old Hell anyways because fuck me I guess
>gain recognition and end up as the chief of Old Hell
>feelsgoodman.png
>somehow someone fucks up and I need to solve it
>shit.jpg
>go back to Gensokyo for the first time in years, deal with everyone's bullshit
>end up getting stabbed by a fucking vampire while I'm trying to do my job because a shitty vengeful spirit decided to posses me
>mfw

Smh, these bimbos just can't leave poor Satori alone.

To be fair the last part was kinda Satori's fault. She planned to bait Mizuchi using herself, then have Flandre stab her body after Mizuchi painted a giant target on her back. Stupid, suicidal plan but it still works I guess.

Damn, didn't realize it was on purpose until this chapter, I'm a dumb hoe.

I do have a question tho, youkai usually fall unconscious after being possessed, no? How come Sayori didn't? Unless she actually did and Flandre's Messi-kick woke her up.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

I just realized that the dude is the other cram school teacher

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

>be me, Satori
> be a somewhat kind youkai, still end up hated and exiled in Old Hell anyways because fuck me I guess
>gain recognition and end up as the chief of Old Hell
>feelsgoodman.png
>somehow someone fucks up and I need to solve it
>shit.jpg
>go back to Gensokyo for the first time in years, deal with everyone's bullshit
>end up getting stabbed by a fucking vampire while I'm trying to do my job because a shitty vengeful spirit decided to posses me
>mfw

Smh, these bimbos just can't leave poor Satori alone.

last edited at Nov 8, 2023 1:17PM

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

I really want Makino to introduce him to Rinarina... I can't imagine our dear scumbag trying to introduce him to a normal person at all, lol

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Tbh I kinda appreciate how the teacher wasn't a rude/malicious asshole.

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021
Aisheng_kuroko-1599724005342478336-img1

@deltahalo241
I wouldn't complain if it was Kuroko x Shokuhou either tbh, they work amazing together in the manga

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Right. Hit her head. I must say I gotta hand it to the author for just head-on having the kid basically not remember. It's not mistaken identity or anything like that, she's just "Ahh, I was a kid, I'm sure I thought it was important at the time but that was a long time ago . . . something happened, I guess."
Really, manga writers never do that. In manga the childhood puppy-love romance is always by far the most important thing that happened in your life, remaining in your mind as though it were yesterday and changing your whole subsequent life course and, often, personality. So this is kind of refreshing even if I think it takes a world class ditz to forget THAT hard.

yeah, i was like, SHE REALLY can’t remember 0.0, question tho, will we get an logical explanation on way her memory of that period is missing???

Not remembering that kind of stuff is normal though, isn't it? I certainly "remember" several kids I used to play with from my childhood while at the same time I'm totally unable to recall their faces/name/whatever at all, they're just like amorphous blobs in the back of my mind haha.

last edited at Jun 9, 2023 6:35AM

SmokedSalmon
J<->M discussion 03 Jun 11:06
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Damn, this one looks really fucking cool. Thanks for picking it up, it looks pretty fun

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Saori why must you always be like this

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

RIP Ichika, you'll be remembered.

Poor idols though, the kind of shit they have to put up with.

SmokedSalmon
School Zone discussion 19 Mar 10:55
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Oh god, I'm shipping them already.

I didn't expect Utsugi to be this violent lmao, she really did try to beat up the student council president, huh? I wonder if it's related to the old picture the nurse was looking at, where Utsugi had long, untamed hair and dead eyes.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Wowzers, that was an exposition-heavy chapter. I liked it, though. It’s interesting that Evie seems to have wound up in the “good” timeline, what with her mother not dying and father not going power-mad. I wonder what changed for her mother. Maybe it’s related to the villainess system?

Wasn't the previous timeline manipulated by the future Elsa? Not sure this timeline is the "good" one anymore, Evie's mother might not be safe this time around... I feel like that's the implication in this chapter.

Same, I get the feeling Evie is in for a very bad time in this new route... maybe not her mother's actual death since that might be a tad too dark, but definitely a bad, bad time.

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021
83231556_p0

@ToKoak no fucking way, really? Good God.

To be honest is a real shame, Kuroko and Mikoto have a great dynamic when there's no sexual harassment involved.

Although Kuroko's and Misaki's dynamic is even better during the Astral Buddy manga, I'll die on this hill

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

WHAT??? SHE'S HOT?!??

Lmfao, I had the exact same reaction.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Intrude on a couple

Refer to one of them as your "sex friend" for no reason

Watch as they start fighting

Suggest a threesome to make up

Refuse to elaborate

Leave

What a great character, honestly.

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021
Takahata_souta_1616115896388554754_2

Oh yes, some good shit.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Aya looking at Reimu with endearment, Yukari casually kidnapping Flandre, and Flandre about to beat the shit of the one who attacked the mansion.

What a treat of a chapter.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Oh my, "idiot couple" indeed haha. They're adorable.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Goddamn, lesbian relationships are faster than Flash huh?

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

My God, it's nice to see Kanon trying to cheer Ichika up.

Is this her transition from devil to holy saint?

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

"I think I'd rather eat you so we could become zombies together"

Peak romanticism

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Sanae is a good girl!

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Are those Saori and Shizuku in the last page? If so, their relationship seems to be progressing fast lol

last edited at Aug 25, 2022 2:43PM

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Being Magenta is suffering