Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

This is getting annoying. Wth

Yukina-san
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Apr 09:25
joined Aug 8, 2021

We need extra chapters

joined Aug 8, 2021

That puppet looks so much like the 3rd ghost.

I thought so too

Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

I guess that in the next chapter, she'll be like "Ha? (Dumbfounded) what do you mean? Are you joking with me? Come on, be serious" AHAHAHAHAH

I'm so tired of this manga.

Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

I'm so freaking tired of this manga. If ever, I wish Yamada to find someone. Idk, it feels like Kase really prioritizes her teammates/roommate Fukami than her girlfriend. This reminds me why I hate those "too" dense, kind, caring, whatever you call that character in mangas, webnovels, etc. I really hate them. Kase's really being insensitive. And to add that, she seems indecisive. I know that you cannot choose between career and lover(it should always be balanced) but she always gives me the feeling that any moment, she'll dump Yamada for her "track-and-field career". Heyyy, Kase, be careful with you attitude or else you'll be NTRed like Yuni did with Nanase AHAHAHAHA jk

last edited at Apr 4, 2023 5:09PM

joined Aug 8, 2021

When's the next update by the way?

joined Aug 8, 2021

When's the next update by the way?

joined Aug 8, 2021

Oh my gosh! Thank you for the new chapters. It's been one or two years since I've read this one

joined Aug 8, 2021

"Elsa is my heroine" awww

joined Aug 8, 2021

Future object* AHAHHAHAHA just kidding

joined Aug 8, 2021

Hmm, I feel like I've read a series about these two before.

Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

OMFG I hate characters like that!! wtf does she think she is doing confessing out of no were and KISSING the girl that just had a fight with her girlfriend ??? W.T.F????

I know this is fiction but in what havens hell does this make any sense??? OFC she doesn’t like you since she ALREADY has a girlfriend!!! and an confesioun out of bloody nowere!! UGHHHHHHH

I know right? WTF. If I were Kyouko and I found out that she let the other girl kissed her, I would totally break up with her. I'm a possessive person so...yeah. That part in the last chapter was really unexpected

Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

my day is ruined...

I feel the same, too. When I saw her position, I mean Ritsu kinda in a position where she's looking at the senpai, I knew that she would be kissed. That's disappointing. She let herself get kissed by the senpai and what's more, why is she blushing? I'm curious, is it normal? I mean if you get kissed by someone you don't like, is it normal to blush? Because if it isn't, Ritsu blushing after the kiss looks to me that she likes the senpai a bit or feeling attracted?

Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

I just want a good chapter before the new year ends and this is what I get? I've been a fan of this work ever since and this is so disappointing. I agree that everyone except Yamada here is toxic and dumb. Kase, you don't deserve Yamada. Yamada, you go find another one. She's not worth it. (Sorry, I'm really frustrated and I'm fed up of Kase's and Fukami's and other character's behavior)

Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

What does Fukami have to do with Kase moving out of the dorms? Why does she have to like agree with her on that race? Can't she decide herself? Also, what the heck is wrong with Fukami? I know they're friends and roommates but she doesn't have the right to intercede with Kase's decision to move out of the dormitory? She's acting like a girlfriend. What the heck is wrong with Kase, agreeing with Fukami like that? What the heck?! This is the chapter that I hate the most! Poor Yamada.

joined Aug 8, 2021

I'm already make conclusion about this series so far. Hinamori Ichigo should spoil two of her seniors, Suou Yaya & Kujou Hitomi. And I feel this series would be similar like Watanare.

Oh if this ends up like Watanare, I'll drop this. Hopefully it won't.

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 3:44AM

joined Aug 8, 2021

Bit weird tbh, not sure how I feel about these last two chapters

I actually feel the same way too

joined Aug 8, 2021

Hey, hey, I just wanna ask coz I'm lazy to read this. I'm probably gonna binge read this after it's finished. So what about Yori? Does she know that Aki is inlove with her and does Aki know that Yori is in a relationship with Hima? Because I saw a part in the latest chapter about how Aki told Hima that she's in love with Yori.

I hope someone can answer me, please

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 7:21AM

joined Aug 8, 2021

Ah, guess it was a love at first sight for Pei Yu~ just kidding AHAHHAHA but maybe coz she blushed. And I'm guessing the one who's moving next to her apartment must be Pei Yu.

joined Aug 8, 2021

I wonder if anyone else gets red flags from Ayane. Idk, so far she seems like the kinda girl who has no problems messing with peoples feelings and that's a red flag for me.

I've been looking for this comment here. I also feel the same way. The way she behaves after things didn't work out the way she wanted is kinda unsettling for me. For example, when Sana didn't let Ayane see her phone because she was browsing erotica was too embarrassed to let her see what's on the phone. Ayane started to act like she's angry or something. Oh and this one, when she confessed to Sana that she dated a girl three years older than her for two years, and that the reason for break up was because the older girl graduated, dude, WTF, she could have said that when it was only the two of them. Why say it in front of Sana's friends. She didn't even know that she had an ex. Last thing, whenever they had a kinda disagreement, I think that the conflict gets solve because of Sana. Like, Ayane always makes Sana cry.

last edited at Oct 19, 2022 2:17AM

joined Aug 8, 2021

oh boy, this can either go very very well or very very annoying

I think it's the latter. Kurumi is kinda like starting to have feelings for Ruriko. She wants to know more about her and etc , but then Rio appeared. I feel like she's gonna be jealous a lot. If Kurumi feels uncomfortable and kinda insecure when they have just met in the restaurant, what's more if Rio started living with them. Also, what if the reason why Rio, as Ruriko said, has a problem with the family was because she likes girl? And then Rio, although it's not clear for now, also likes Ruriko? That's gonna be annoying. Geez, my imagination is running wild
(;ŏ﹏ŏ)