Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

I'm always amazed at how you can make a mountain out of a molehill and ruin the forums for everyone but the always vindicative crew.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

There is also story telling side to take into account. Sometimes it isn't about what make sense logically, but what make sense narratively. Author clearly wanted to have a emotional scene with Kurokawa being hurt and Fujishiro getting into some troubles because of that, to increase the tension, probably for future chapters where Kurokawa will finally question what exactly she wants from Fujishiro. So author came up with scene that fit it narratively. I'm pretty sure they didn't try to make it realistic, but rather serve the purpose they had in mind for the story.

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 11:12PM

joined Jul 20, 2016

"Hey, that was a pretty good chapter, I wonder what the folks in the forum are saying about i-"

Oh lawd.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

"Hey, that was a pretty good chapter, I wonder what the folks in the forum are saying about i-"

Oh lawd.

Sums it up pretty well doesn't it. Good rule of thumb, if you like or even really love a chapter of something stay clear of the comments. There's a good chance someone found it disgusting or hated it for how "unoriginal/cliche" it was.

joined Feb 16, 2018

raws for the new chapter is out can someone give a a tl:dr of the chapter? sorry I cant read japanese :(

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

This chapter is better than i expected. Im really glad kurokawa didnt choose the edgy path and it only took 1 chapter to solve the issue!!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

looks at forum holy walls of text Im not gonna read! People this manga is not that deep and does not call for this. Its honestly just a straight copy of Girlfriends except worse.

last edited at Jan 23, 2019 6:20PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

My God, this is really good

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nice. So pretty much like I said. Entire point of it was just to make Fujishiro reflect on everything, but Kurokawa becoming stronger and more honest was also nice as well. With this I guess the path to yuri is finally open. Also I like the implication that third friend will probably ditch other 2 and start talking to Fujishiro again.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Very very good

joined Jul 5, 2018

really really good

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

More more!! i really loved this chapter, just a small question did they kiss or hug at the end?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

looks at forum holy walls of text Im not gonna read! People this manga is not that deep and does not call for this. Its honestly just a straight copy of Girlfriends except worse.

Eh, there's a superficial similarity in that they both employ a lot of the same (hardly rare) romance tropes but this series definitely has its own unique feel to it and focuses on themes that Girl Friends never addressed.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Whatever the teacher said, she shouldn't have assaulted him physically. Sure, maybe he's on a power trip, and sexist to boot, but the way to handle this kind of abuse is through parents. After all, in Japan, they are the ones paying for High School.

In any normal setting, she would have faced a disciplinary committee and handed a worse sentence than just a week suspension.

You're naive if you think the guy would have so much as received a slap on the wrist for what he did. It's a male adult teacher's word vs that of a female student who was also breaking the rules at the time. If anything the likely result would be the two girls getting singled out as "trouble makers" and they would then spend the rest of their high school days with that asshole and any other staff member he has connections with breathing down the back of their necks looking for any excuse to bust them.

Particularly In high context cultures the one thing you never do is rock the boat unless you are damn sure you have enough irrefutable evidence to utterly destroy the person or group of people you go after because they will stomp you out for it afterwards if you leave them standing.

Of course, punching the guy was an even worse idea.

last edited at Jan 23, 2019 7:20PM

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Hey this chapter was pretty gud

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

That's FUCKING LOVE.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Damn it, I love these two.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Just kiss her already Fujishiro, jeez.

Vh90xltv_400x400
joined Jul 31, 2018

That was really good

joined Jan 21, 2019

why can't the people at this website just settle down and enjoy the yuri? those walls of text are only found on this website! it's like it's their duty to complain in every yuri manga at every little damn thing! breaking news! not every yuri manga has to be a masterpiece! this is sad because this is my favorite website where I can find some lovely yuri at one place and forget about everything else, but those people are ruining the enjoyment.

last edited at Jan 23, 2019 8:17PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

why can't the people at this website just settle down and enjoy the yuri? those walls of text are only found on this website! it's like it's their duty to complain in every yuri manga at every little damn thing! breaking news! not every yuri manga has to be a masterpiece! this is sad because this is my favorite website where I can find some lovely yuri at one place and forget about everything else, but those people are ruining the enjoyment.

So read the yuri and not the comments.

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

this is sad because this is my favorite website where I can find some lovely yuri at one place and forget about everything else, but those people are ruining the enjoyment.

Here, have my permission to enjoy things other people might dislike, hope it helps!

if it's not trolling or mindless complaints, it's always interesting to discuss the work in the comment section, even if it's not in a positive light.

But I also wish people who are posting huge walls of text would be more mindful and consider such comments make it hard to navigate in here and keep up with all the parallel discussions.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Well I always saw the detail that apparently, Fujishiro haven't any sexual experience, just a normal boyfriend before without done nothing than a kiss and that (also, he used her like a second option, so that said too much, besides that the manga didn't reveal anything else about it) (I don't like bisexual stories) and while the story didn't show up nothing, then there is nothing else....
Talking about the chapter, it was really good, and apparently, Fujishiro start to feel something for Kurokawa, and the same she to her...and the thing that Kurosawa is begin to leave the fear it's a good development...this going okey

last edited at Jan 23, 2019 9:52PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

this is sad because this is my favorite website where I can find some lovely yuri at one place and forget about everything else, but those people are ruining the enjoyment.

Here, have my permission to enjoy things other people might dislike, hope it helps!

What? But I don't like that thing...

E3b0ae88-e397-4841-ada6-f0d793de4c21
joined Nov 25, 2018

More more!! i really loved this chapter, just a small question did they kiss or hug at the end?

That was definitely a hug, but I’m pretty hyped for the envitable kiss that will come at some point

To reply you must either login or sign up.