Forum › Posts by SushiKnight

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Bito_kibi-1776987622134669547-img1

My only real problem with this game was that the support rapport conversations were mostly pretty weak and far too few. Pretty much every character but Alain only had conversations with people they already had a connection to prior to them joining up, and the rare times there were ones between totally unrelated characters it almost always just had one conversation that might have some interesting backstory tidbit that's never followed up on.

For example, between Ridiel and all the other elves there's two conversations total. One that barely alludes to a past history between Lhinalgos and Ridiel's mother with no further exploration of that history, and one conversation with Galadmir that's really just "they practice together for an afternoon." You'd think given Ridiel's aspirations to joining the Elheim knights there'd be at least a single line about it, SOMEWHERE, but no, nothing.

All that said, Sharon and Ochlys are very lesbiams.

last edited at Apr 26, 2024 10:54PM

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Wait, is Kurumi older than she looks? I've only watched the show so maybe there's some supplementary material I don't know about, but I didn't get the impression she wasn't a kid. Or is the tag just because she's (probably) not kindergarten-aged but dresses as one for the story?

last edited at Apr 23, 2024 7:14PM

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Pfgwpmpw-1780762846600794130-img1

All I want is FES and P3P combined into one game. :/

I played the first hour or so of the remake but it just didn't feel correct. Right from the get-go. The opening cutscene was just... worse, in every way. The pacing, the editing, everything, it was all wrong, and it just continued to be wrong for the next hour. I can't explain what the exact problems were, but it felt like they tried to take P3 and fit into into a P5 shaped mold. And I adore P5, but it's not even close to the same game. Doesn't help that it doesn't have the voice cast of the original (though Mitsuri's new VA did a reasonable enough facsimile of Tara Platt's performance).

I might try it again some day, but it's more likely I'd just play FES or P3P again instead. At least I played it on game pass instead of spending 70 bucks on it.

Farewell, my dreams of a complete P3 experience. :(

...this is a nice image though, so that's a plus.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

"A Song of Singing, a dance of dancing, people die when they are killed, it's snowing on Mt. Fuji."

-Me

SushiKnight
100% Butt discussion 08 Apr 22:42
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

No butts on page 19

Excellent point, this is only 95.45% butt.

I want my money back.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
__4zm-1774288136715268341-img1

Utena: I'm busy doing stuff.

Kiwi: I'm stuff.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Inkuusan-1773483811113783509-img1

^^I'll admit I had something of a "fictional character crush" on her when I was younger. Smart, pretty, a wry sense of humor...

Which surely has absolutely nothing to do with how much I've loved glasses ever since. No connection between those two things whatsoever. Nothing.

last edited at Apr 2, 2024 2:22AM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'd heard about this manga being sussy, but this...

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Ah... Makino... you don't understand how obsessed Asian moms are with continuing the family line...

(armchair psychologist voice) I have reason to believe Asian mothers force the burden of childbearing on their daughters because they themselves had to suffer that pressure, and sunk cost fallacy about bloodline carries intergenerationally.

That's exactly what it is. "I had to go through it so you should do it too" + "What will others think if my daughter doesn't have children?"

Yeah, a lot of people think that not having children just deprives your life of meaning, especially if you're a woman. And then there's the "you should have to go through the hardship that I went through" mentality, which is utterly insane. I was under the impression we were supposed to leave our children a better world with less suffering, but from what I've observed that's only true as a political slogan. :/

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Episode_227

"Ah yes, me, my girlfriend, and her life-size chocolate replica of me."

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Machuuu68-1758148849871503440-img1

^^^^yes, they're just enjoying some Say Gex.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
116075305_p0

^Eh, Utena's personality when not transformed is more like this than the full-on lewdness of Magia Baiser. It's still there under the surface, but she's far less... let's just call it "bold". :P

Kiwi, on the other hand, is max power lovey dovey at all times lol

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Mr. O. Goodness was the best part of this. I want one.

the thing that goes doink in the garden.

I'm pretty sure I know exactly what you mean by this, and I'm gonna start referring to them that way from now on.

last edited at Feb 15, 2024 11:12AM

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Nothing better than a bit of HecaJun and their adorable fairy daughter, that's what I say.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Y4ntaoist-1755121597525241954-img1

I must admit, one of the biggest reasons I was excited for the anime was that more people would start making fanworks for it.

I have not been disappointed so far.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
115953846_p2

Falin seems to be skipping a few steps, but I don't think Marcille minds.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Dhrqxdvuyaaj7il-orig

If anyone is on the fence about reading it, do it.

If you're mostly interested in it for yuri, and wouldn't read it otherwise: There's no yuri "endgame", but then there's no indication that these two are not in lesbians with each other. It doesn't take a wild imagination to fill in the blanks that way if you so desire. They're closer with each other than anyone else, though whether it's platonic or romantic is up to interpretation. All things considered, a romantic interest is plausible enough for me.

Also you should just read it because it's really good.

last edited at Feb 12, 2024 9:25PM

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
Kakakakayuyu-1744535989094342984-img1

^^This

SushiKnight
LOL LOL discussion 11 Feb 01:05
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This is 100% canon. Probably.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

They're such good friends!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Nanao's really embodying the stereotype of the quiet ones always being the freakiest.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015
No9ytf9nz43a1

New and exciting developments in the field of cryptography.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Do you remember back then when it was about finding her girlfriend and that she met everyone in the brothel and had sex?

I also remember there was some girl... Don't recall her name, I think it was Mai? She seemed to want to find her as well.

Are you sure? I don't recall ever hearing that name before.

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I wonder why Mamu seems only interested in Fijuyama. I mean, the other girl from the bondage organization is doing her jobs without interruption.

My thinking is that the other girl operates in an area covered by a different magical girl (one weaker than Mamu, presumably).

SushiKnight
Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Hard to believe this is by the same person who made this.