Forum › Posts by ruasnakedude

ruasnakedude
joined Jan 21, 2019

That awkward moment when you realize that Korone isn't actually a timid girl and she would show you her dark side and take your yubi.

I actually starting getting interested in Shion x Okayu lately because Shion was so cute being a tsundere toward Okayu (I hope yandere doggo won't steal her yubi), but there is just something amazing about a kyute wholesome doggo x smug cat that makes you helplessely ship them. Maybe it's because of the special way Okayu treats Korone and how she feels relaxed around her and the way Korone always feels extra cheerful and happy around her. Romance aside, I swear sometimes it's exactly how a real dog and a cat would interact IRL it's so adorable. I know it's all an act and business in the end but you can really notice the chemistry they have together if you've been following them for a while. That's why I enjoy Homolive Hololive, All characters have certain bonds that tie each one of them together, and it feels almost so real sometimes if it's not (it helps the fact that most of them just act like themselves and forget about their characters) and don't even get me starting on Matsuri x Fubuki lol. I swear it all started with that Scatman video Matsuri playing that pseudo mario game that made her all angry and here when I had thought she would be acting all cute, I was shocked to actually see her like that. At that moment I already knew that I had fell into a rabbit's hole (You thought I was gonna talk about Matsuri x Fubuki but it was me MATSURI but man I need like 10 pages for that)

Matsuri and Fubuki are more like best friends than a couple. Matsuri actually has a crush on Hoshikawa(Nisanji Vtuber). Too bad Hoshikawa doesn't seem to swing that way even though she kept talking about how cute Matsuri was druing their cruiseship date. Matsuri has actually confessed her feelings for her in her twitcast while crying and saying "As long as she is happy, I don't mind getting a lil bit hurt". The fact that she confessed her feelings in public, it means that she might had already got rejected, but the the twitcast was 2 months prior to their cruisedate which it seems was their first time meeting, so maybe she feels unconfident that her love would be requited, giving the fact how she kept telling Hoshikawa "If I were a guy I would date you". And Hoshikawa already undirectly rejected her many times on their streams, but it seems that Matsuri still hasn't gotten over it yet.

ruasnakedude
Gemini discussion 24 Apr 11:17
joined Jan 21, 2019

Wait! Did she actually unlock the phone by using her own fingerprint? I don't think that would actually work even If they were twins.

ruasnakedude
Boku To discussion 16 Apr 22:16
joined Jan 21, 2019

Nya-chan posted:

Tsuki-chan posted:

Now, we need that Dick On Page 16 tag, to serve as a warning.

You already have the NSFW tag, I'd say that would ruin the surprise.

It could trigger someone. And they'd sue Dynasty.

Who knows?

Imagine being so self-concious about dicks that you'd actually need a warning before seeing a drawn dick.

ruasnakedude
joined Jan 21, 2019

LGBTQ Hetero refers to straight trans and non-binary folks.

non-binary are those who are neither male or female right? so what does Hetero means for them?

ruasnakedude
ruasnakedude
Anime season 07 Feb 04:27
joined Jan 21, 2019

So Manaria Friends is about a young couple who recently started dating, right? Either that, or they're attracted to each other but clueless as to what they should do about it. A friendship reading makes no sense so far.

oh they are totally gay for each other, and no one can say otherwise. the thing is, the creators might not make them canon. even tho they can't fool us with the "friends" bullshit. because they themselves, add those subtext scenes on purpose and they know that both of them are gay for each other. however, if they don't make them kiss or confess to each other at the end and brush it off with the friends bullshit, then this anime would be a massive waste of time and money. and would make me question why do they even bother in the first place with such a plotless show if they don't intend to go all the way? if they are really just good friends, and this show is just about them boosting their friendship, then what a stupid and boring story it is. I really do hope they prove me wrong on this.

last edited at Feb 7, 2019 4:28AM

ruasnakedude
Anime season 24 Jan 09:59
joined Jan 21, 2019

Just started watching Gridman recently, and what is with the super gay ED? God, Its gayness actually top Bloom Into You's one.

Is this anime just about a couple of lesbians who confess and overcome differences through Kaiju fighting? Oh well, the nod nod , wink wink of them being gay is all over the places so far. Let's see whether I just wear my goggles too tight.

watch this video when you finish the show. it explains their relationship based on a good argument.
https://youtu.be/BRF11jznOVE

ruasnakedude
Image Comments 23 Jan 22:26
joined Jan 21, 2019
86edb700gy1fyuk6h9k0jj20sd0gen7u

https://youtu.be/BRF11jznOVE
here's a VERY interesting video explaining their relationship.

ruasnakedude
joined Jan 21, 2019

why can't the people at this website just settle down and enjoy the yuri? those walls of text are only found on this website! it's like it's their duty to complain in every yuri manga at every little damn thing! breaking news! not every yuri manga has to be a masterpiece! this is sad because this is my favorite website where I can find some lovely yuri at one place and forget about everything else, but those people are ruining the enjoyment.

last edited at Jan 23, 2019 8:17PM