Forum › Posts by SaxonSun

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Problematic or not, I love dumb stuff like this. I'm all for it.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I do think there are some legitimate problems with their relationship. Kase generally not communicating stuff that maybe your partner should know but mostly Yamada being very insecure. This series has matured immensely so I hope these issues can be treated a bit more seriously and be satisfyingly resolved. Rather than continuing the typical "everything's alright because we love each other" mantra.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I swear if it's another issue caused by lack of communication...I won't mind since that's this manga's mo and I love it anyway.

Side note, backgrounds were beautiful this chapter.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I'm liking this author a lot. Every oneshot has been really good.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

You know a series is good when after so many chapters there is a single NSFW tag near the very end.

SaxonSun
Otaku Kimo discussion 25 Apr 04:45
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I feel uneasy and uncomfortable. The vibes, man. They don't match.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

A legitimately expressed physical attraction to women in a yuri manga?? :o I love it.

last edited at Apr 21, 2020 3:29AM

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Izumi is the best. Go Izumi. Seemingly the most normal character in the series. Izumi! Izumi! Izumi!

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

So I revisited this after 4 years and I gotta say, it's exactly how I remember it. Back then I related to Yukari with her family situation and the frustration it caused her. I understood the feelings she had for Miki and the struggle it was to have them. But having gone through a serious relationship between then and now, I appreciate them more than ever. I love the jealously and the conflict she had in trying to maintain her own AND Miki's happiness. It's just so real. Good stuff!

SaxonSun
Renai Manga discussion 14 Sep 01:25
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

This series needed this chapter. Obviously, a little more wouldn't have hurt, but I'm happy! I didn't care for the standard ending without these bonus chapters.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I would like to see Reo and Meiko together forever and ever. Not necessarily as master and slave, just together. I like their chemistry the most.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

This series is going at a lightning pace and suffering terribly for it.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

When I first expressed interest in yuri manga, I just searched for just random recommendations from a number of different sites. I then just searched for those manga online and used whatever reader came up. Obviously, Dynasty came up several times but I didn't always use it, if I did I would just read the manga and leave. Eventually, I was curious what Dynasty actually was, considering it had so much yuri. I discovered it was pretty much all yuri and I had really no need to go somewhere else or even look for recommendations as I could just scroll through the database and read just about everything, which I did and still do.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Supernatural yuri is always great, especially when it's cute like this. Would make an amazing series.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Would have been better as a cute love story without the spontaneous sex. Seems it all went downhill after she said she loved her out of nowhere. Despite that, I enjoyed it at least.

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Sometimes I wonder how exactly some stuff ends up here. I'm not complaining or anything, I just find it curious the things that pop up every so often, seems out of place.

SaxonSun
After Hours discussion 15 Jul 23:45
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I just love thos story, there are a lot of people worrying that it'll end up going melodramatic or angsty but I don't get that vide at all from it, the whole thing seems super relaxed and I love that. This is definitley one of my favourite reads at the moment!

Yeah, it reminds me a bit of Chatting at the Amber Teahouse though with a more active and exciting setting. Amber Teahouse was almost a perfect manga to me, if this series were to achieve what Amber Teahouse did but with this awesome club/night life stuff going on, it'd be a dream come true for me.

SaxonSun
After Hours discussion 15 Jul 23:09
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I really hope this continues as a really nice comfy romance. It'd be awesome to seem them grow day to day with such an interesting setting, could become one of my absolute favorites.

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 11:09PM

SaxonSun
Blue Line discussion 09 Jul 22:48
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Wait, does this imply their parents died too? They talk about going on a trip alone together someday, so they clearly have someone with them who died in the crash since they were the sole survivors.

That is what I have always understood, yeah.

SaxonSun
Teppu discussion 08 Jul 13:24
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Eh? Abruptly like that?

Yeah, though from what I could tell, the mangaka didn't try to tie everything up but instead left a lot of relationships open. So a good ending for what it was, leaves a lot of potential if he ever decides to revive it somehow.

SaxonSun
Teppu discussion 08 Jul 13:03
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Series is over now.

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 1:04PM

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Common... I don't wanna believe Koko see Jonah that way, the guy is a kid (most likely 12-14)

Well, he is a child soldier and he is a proper teenager by the end, so age hasn't really been a factor for him in his life. I do agree with the little brother thing though, but there are moments where she is a little too affectionate, but I think that's just Koko which is whay I say it's hard to define.

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 2:00PM

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

There is Jormungand, but I think we may be getting a little too accepting of some series just because there is a LITTLE gay in it. Some of these end in het. Jormungand is pretty blatant about it though. It's similar to Black Lagoon and one of the main characters, Valmet, has a very real crush on Koko, whom you could call the protagonist. This is entertained to some degree as Koko often gropes Valmet's breasts. However, Koko has a close relationship with another male main character, Jonah, which some consider a little brother sort of thing but I think it's hard to define, similar to Valmet. As far as I know, Jonah never reciprocates anything as he has a responsibility to protect Koko, as is his job. Considering the type of series and type of character Koko is, being bisexual is probably very likely, if something like that was ever defined. But again, we should be more careful on what we add. Pretty sure this ends pretty openly so that works for it, but yeah.

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 1:38PM

SaxonSun
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015
  • Canaan
  • Murder Princess
  • Mouretsu Pirates (Jenny x Lynn. Also, Marika's harem)

These have that strong female friendship that possibly/totally is a bit more. These were just off the top of my head that I didn't see.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 1:37AM

SaxonSun
Looking for good yuri 07 Jun 19:27
2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Mugen no Minamo ni - Horror/drama but happy end
Love Flag Girls
Torotoro Himeawase
Michiwarikusa Monogatari: Vampire After the Doomsday - Only one chapter translated but there are a total of 7 released so far.
Cross Heart

last edited at Jun 7, 2015 7:28PM