Forum › Posts by CozyCreature12

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

F

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I don't know people, the issue that i have with this series (besides the bi women) is the relationship between Sakurako and Kasumi, maybe is for the art or for the implicit 4-koma BUT I CAN'T SEE any noticeable advance between them too, yeah, they kissed and everything, but i don't feel love there, more like a normal and very close friendship between them. Like nothing happend, they have their moments but i can't feel nothing than that...sorry if i'm blind with this. When the author said that they are couple directly i will believe

last edited at Feb 25, 2019 10:14AM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Not not bad...maybe I could give it a chance

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Hahaha it could be possible that this mangaka could do a good Yuri manga? Really? It could be possible? ALMOST ALL HER STORIES ARE BISEXUAL AS F#VK!!!! AND TOXIC AND SHIT!!!!
If she love so much the men, then do a het shoujo manga xd (i hate this author with my soul, since NTR, all her stories, except the fake marriage, are bad and crap)

At this point there's no reason to get your panties in a twist because of her work. It's just her style and what she likes to draw so you gotta accept that. She does have the potential to make sweeter stories (like Renai Manga), but again she prefers this stuff. If you hate her work so much, just look at the tags and move on. Not worth the stroke man.

I'm just sick of her stories, I give her a chance and ALWAYS I over disappointed... don't hide the truth, she's a bad mangaka, that's all, that's why a lot of Yuri fans hate her a lot. And always put shit bisexual stuff...but y'know what? I'm done with her. I preferred ignore everything from this women

Your opinion sucks and you should feel bad.

I don't care about it, more than opinion, it's the truth

Opinion = truth? What are you, a grade schooler?

No, i'm a mature men, and yeah, for me that's the truth.
If you don't like it, not my issue, i'm not toxic yuri fan, i'm just tried to judge what story is bad and what's not, and this like the others is bad...but like someone said before, ignore it and don't give her a chance if you don't like it

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 11:23PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Hahaha it could be possible that this mangaka could do a good Yuri manga? Really? It could be possible? ALMOST ALL HER STORIES ARE BISEXUAL AS F#VK!!!! AND TOXIC AND SHIT!!!!
If she love so much the men, then do a het shoujo manga xd (i hate this author with my soul, since NTR, all her stories, except the fake marriage, are bad and crap)

At this point there's no reason to get your panties in a twist because of her work. It's just her style and what she likes to draw so you gotta accept that. She does have the potential to make sweeter stories (like Renai Manga), but again she prefers this stuff. If you hate her work so much, just look at the tags and move on. Not worth the stroke man.

I'm just sick of her stories, I give her a chance and ALWAYS I over disappointed... don't hide the truth, she's a bad mangaka, that's all, that's why a lot of Yuri fans hate her a lot. And always put shit bisexual stuff...but y'know what? I'm done with her. I preferred ignore everything from this women

lol why do you even bother to give her a chance on a work that OBVIOUSLY says bisexual and cheating in the tags. Why read something you know you wont like?

Just cause Yuri fans dislike her for her bisexual and ntr work doesn't mean she's a bad mangaka. At least give some proper criticism about her work before you make claims like that.

I can criticize her, why? because i now what she writes. When i started to read yuri, she was one of the first mangakas that i know...and i always i feel that something bad was on...and yep, that's it...her stupid bisexual stuff and toxic mangas...and almost always must has a rape on it...so, yeah, that's why i considered her a bad mangaka, now you understand it?

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Your opinion sucks and you should feel bad.

I don't care about it, more than opinion, it's the truth

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 11:06PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Did you read this one yet?: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_decided_to_fake_a_marriage_with_my_junior_to_shut_my_parents_up

Kodama is perfectly capable of writing some rather wholesome stuff. She just doesn't necessarily want to do that most of the time.

You didn't read my comment up? I said that almost all her works are shit except Fake marriage (that it's the manga that you send me)
And yeah, exactly that's the reason of why I considered her a shit mangaka

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 10:34PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 10:06PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Not bad

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Oh well, the day of shit's Yuri stories

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This is SHIT!

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 9:29PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

What the hell is this xD

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 9:23PM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Mmmm this author doesn't convince me, he/she did an shotacon hentai manga...mmm i don't know follow this or not

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Am I in the heaven? Or this is...I don't know...a pure love that i always wanted...this doujin show exactly what kind of things I love in a Yuri manga!!!!!!

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Giving her the old Touko treatment huh?
(https://66.media.tumblr.com/8d84bdda710510e85a315508af4ab44b/tumblr_ph87nludd21r8r1k2o1_500.gif)

Eroi hs

last edited at Feb 21, 2019 9:21PM by Nezchan

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Getting "The Real Her" Vibes now. Keep it comin

Real Tadokoro or real Nikaidou?

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

0_0 what the F#CK?! Is this a plot twist?
A-Accidently pervert?! Holy crap

last edited at Feb 21, 2019 8:28PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Hello there, good chapter hshs

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

What did I read?

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

She isn't even fat.

Though that's one of the many downsides of an adult woman having a high-school girl as her partner. The comparisons will only get worse lol
Arimura-sensei is probably the safer choice. Not that Kusanagi seems to even notice those hints.

That Arimura looks very virgin from here, well, Kusanagi has someone clean if she doesn't stay with the loli

I tried to ignore it, but I failed...
1. Hime isn't a loli. For real, it's silly to even think that.
2. Being a virgin doesn't make you "clean" and having had sex doesn't make you "dirty". Grow up.

That's all.

For me that's it, I never had an experience (I'm happy like this) and I feel my body very cleaned.
For that I preferred read stories that the MCs are virgin, or never had been with someone before, in the Yuri, neither of both MCs had been with a men before, even with a women, but I made an exception sometimes with that. Specially without Milf around, I hate the milf... that's the same when I read yaoi.

last edited at Feb 20, 2019 7:47AM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This story is meh, I won't follow it anymore

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

That Arimura looks very virgin from here, well, Kusanagi has someone clean if she doesn't stay with the loli

CozyCreature12
Citrus + discussion 19 Feb 14:20
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

There is no proof, especially not this page since the first panel is shot down by a pun... just a question of point of view. You have your idea, respect also those that think the opposite. For the moment, everything is assumption, nothing is proved, the only thing that is a fact, is that all of this happen before Mei's confession at the end of 41 and before the wedding.
Wedding where Harumi was a happy guest.

Of course i respect that, but for me i'm sure that Harumin feels something for Yuzu, i can be wrong but i`m sure that she loves Yuzu yet

CozyCreature12
Citrus + discussion 19 Feb 14:14
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Mei's character development is great to see, she has come a long way.
let's try not to jump to conclusions on Harumi having feelings for Yuzu, Harumi hasn't showed any sign's of any romantic Interest towards Yuzu at all. Harumi is just a good friend to Yuzu that all. She being supported of her best friend Yuzu relationship with Mei.
Saburo uta has been giving a lot of hits that she planing on having Harumi & Matsuri end up together as a couple.

She HAS feelings for Yuzu, or you didn't see the lastest chapters in the original manga?

I have seen them, & don't see any romantic Interest than & I don't see any now.

sigh sigh Read this please
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch39#29
There is your grand prove sigh sigh
She didn't admit it directly but come one, it's obvious!

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 2:16PM