Forum › Kimi wa Shoujo discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

In many ways this is an ancient debate (like Plato vs. Aristotle-type "ancient") that we're unlikely to resolve here. One major problem is that while "depiction" does not always equal "advocacy," sometimes depiction does constitute advocacy, and it's not always easy (barring some unusual statement of authorial intent) to determine which is which.

But while it's easy, and perhaps reasonable, to say that "this line must not be crossed" or "this must stop," what does that actually look like in action? Petitioning for the story be removed from the site? Refuting every post that sees anything positive in the story?

I guess my only point is that the relationship between fictional representation and real-life social behavior is one of the oldest and most hotly debated issues in human culture, and the many different viewpoints on that issue all have well-established arguments and authoritative advocates for their side.

joined Jul 26, 2016

'And a special acknowledgment to the author of Niven's Law: "There is a technical, literary term for those who mistake the opinions and beliefs of characters in a novel for those of the author. The term is 'idiot'."'
- S.M. Stirling, quoted on Wikipedia

Unnamed%20(1)
joined May 12, 2015

I regret reading this (before bed, at that) but at the same time, I feel compelled to see how it ends. I feel really bad for the MC. She's too young for this. She deserves better.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

ARGHHHHHHH NOW I'M STARTING TO SYNC WITH THE MC. THE URGE... TOO MUCH... UGHHHHHHH.
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER ARGHHH

joined Dec 28, 2016

So many people in this forum get way too riled up way too easily. If you don't like it then don't read it.

(Oh and the idea that people at 17.999 years old can't consent and then suddenly once you're 18 you can consent and do literally anything is utter stupidity. "Able to consent" is a spectrum that's different for every person. Some people shouldn't be consenting even at 20 years old.)

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:54AM

Darin
joined Jul 13, 2015

Chapter 5, they urge were so strong that feel they were melting.
Great experience, so comfortable when the history progress this quick.
Though, the cliffhanger make think the history had some fantasy setting.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That chapter strikes me as rather ridiculous ... I guess it was supposed to display "overwhelming passion/desire", but starting with that "stay a way!" -> slap scene ... just naaaaaw ^^;

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I think we need the following tags here:
Blushing
Moderate Amounts of sex
Drama

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

Stockholm syndrome tag... maybe...?
(whythehellikeepreadingthis??)

AnAsianBrony
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Mar 13, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kimi_wa_shoujo_ch05#24

Curious as to what the "sag" effect could be referring to...

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

much passion!

joined Aug 25, 2013

Stockholm syndrome tag... maybe...?

I'm sure that is the case.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:02PM

themusicman500
Screen%20shot%202017-07-13%20at%2010.17.07%20pm
joined Jan 18, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kimi_wa_shoujo_ch05#24

Curious as to what the "sag" effect could be referring to...

It's both of their bodies sagging to the floor in exhaustion as we see on the next page.

Well it's still sad and messed up but at least there was a grain of consent this time. Kousaka is probably in pain too, but she still needs to be locked up.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:05PM

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well that was really intense and hot! and they were bitting... that's not fair... I wasn't expecting to see that.
Like Pyoro said, when I started reading this and remembering the reaction in the forum, I was carefully analyzing all the gestures and everything but when she slapped her, I had to laugh because it was so weird, I was thinking
Is she going to apologize?
Is she going to cry?
Is she going to embrace her?
And then BANG she hit her and that totally kicked me out of the immersion, I know, she's trying to put her out of the shock but wow, not like that!
And the intense sex was almost perfect except for the already mentioned weird drawing at times, like those parts where the nose is higher than the eyes.

"And with that, you disappeared before my eyes"

Author-san, don't use a cheap trick like that, she has to take responsibility somehow, if she actually disappears forever I'll be truly disappointed, I don't want a "I'm now in my third year, no one knows what happened to her, I found a new love but the memories of that day will always remain [End]" ugghhh even writing this feels bad.

Of course I won't read spoilers and people that at this point didn't drop it when they didn't like it.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:25PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Can’t sleep?
Go have sex with an older woman

Who said manga aren’t educational?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Well now it's just gotten awkward and ridiculous.
Will still be reading the next chapters though.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

So she fucked her and ran away? A hit and run? WHAT AN ADULT.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Wow she just have her way with her body AGAIN and she will go away?! is that whats going to happen? cuz if it does, this series can go to hell! i mean what a responsable "ADULT" right?

last edited at May 29, 2018 7:18PM

joined Oct 21, 2013

"And with that, you disappeared before my eyes."

This just means she finally managed to fall asleep for the night.

Probably.

joined Jan 22, 2015

'And a special acknowledgment to the author of Niven's Law: "There is a technical, literary term for those who mistake the opinions and beliefs of characters in a novel for those of the author. The term is 'idiot'."'
- S.M. Stirling, quoted on Wikipedia

You're my new favorite person on this forum.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Can’t sleep?
Go have sex with an older woman

Who said manga aren’t educational?

I just need the older woman right now.

Captureefef
joined Mar 16, 2018

That slap kind of reminded me of this scene from Airplane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvPugcb7QGE

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

So she fucked her and ran away? A hit and run? WHAT AN ADULT.

I guess Jinno learned what it means to be an adult from Kousaka after all, if not in the way she expected.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Yeah. The adult seduced a virgin girl into her house and raped her, then slapped her, had sex and run away again. Even the author tried to make it look like romantical unforbidden love, in my opinion I can see only a pedophile and girl with stockholm syndrome. If the woman are man instead, the ending might be a girl get pregnant. This manga will be a shitty hentai.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Err… okay, that was disturbing. You just can't solve this situation with a wake-up slap and a night of sex.

To reply you must either login or sign up.