Forum › Posts by Lyendith

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

It's interesting to compare Canno's previous thoughts on the topic of love triangles.

Huh, I didn’t know that one!

There’s also this. =P
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unos_2_ch06#3

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Also, page 19 in chapter 11 is missing.

Ah, you’re right…

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

At least Rin’s middle school buddies made their own lives.

Still don’t like Chiyono though. :P

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 2:42PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Now that’s cheating…

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Kawauchi, please… Please make a series. :’( The planet Yuri needs you.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Was it really axed though? Maybe that’s just how she wanted it.

By the way, Canno’s Twitter has been completely silent for almost three months now (save for a couple of retweets for Nega in November), that’s unusual.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

The final chapter came out yesterday. We’ll probably release chapter 10 and 11 simultaneously.

At least Rin got to settle some of her regrets from the past.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^ Am I missing a reference? >.>

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Oh come on, this is too quick. =[

And now I look stupid for saying the story was not over, lol

last edited at Dec 28, 2020 1:41PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

edit: also, I looked up what publication this is in. why does it feel like every. single. yuri manga runs in a shonen magazine?

I think AnoKiss is the series that started this trend, in fact… or maybe Sasameki Koto just before it. Then YagaKimi happened and there was no turning back. Dengeki Daioh has at least one other yuri at the moment, actually (though I haven’t read it).

last edited at Dec 26, 2020 7:45PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Hmm… Chapter 10 isn’t the last one, but the development is still pretty damn fast. Whether we just finished the prologue or it will end next chapter is hard to tell.

Ah, fuck, I’m becoming anxious too now. >.>

Lyendith
Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^ About that page… It’s interesting because it’s actually a bit more ambiguous in Japanese, due to how interchangeable names and pronouns are.

img

Shiro: "Tsuuka, kore ningyô chau mon!!"
Kon: "Kaijû naa…"
Shiro: "Kaijû wa kono shima ni mo Hisondon ya de!! Sou… ano ’Kaijuu ana’ ya. Kon-nee mo mukashi mita ttsuttotta shi." ("There’s a kaijû on this island too! Ya know… in that ’Monster’s hole’. Kon-nee even said that she saw it once.")
Mom(?): "Ii kara katazuke naa!"
Kon: "Anta ni sono hanashi shitakke…?"

I naturally assumed he was addressing her directly when I translated, henche the "you", but he could just as well be talking about her.

And between that chapter and the latest one, he only seems to talk about Kon in the past tense (he doesn’t seem panicked about her disappearance either). Sooo… nothing’s sure, but if Kon was dead all along, it would still make sense.

Or maybe we’re just reading too much into it. :P

last edited at Dec 25, 2020 6:53PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

And she's nowhere near to passing the exam yet!

…Oh yeah, that was one of Mayuki’s goals, wasn’t it. XD

Lyendith
Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

She didn’t really "jump", she tried to catch it and fell in the process.

Lyendith
Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I wonder why Furuka is so uncomfortable when talking to the kids… It’s not just that they’re too noisy, she seems to have an almost allergic reaction to them…

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 8:49PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I don’t know, it does feel like a lot happens in this chap, but in the end it’s focused on Akira spilling the beans after several chapters of keeping everything for her. She’s like a pressure cooker that just exploded.

Now Rin knows that Akira likes her and that Mayuki likes Akira, Akira knows that Rin likes Mayuki and Mayuki likes her, and Mayuki knows that Akira likes Rin but not that Rin likes her.

Just like we had several chapters of Akira being jealous, I assume we’re gonna have at least a couple chapters of Rin being insecure.

last edited at Dec 18, 2020 1:33PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

You do all realize the story’s not over yet, right? >.>

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Forgetting their names is one thing, but forgetting their existence? >.>

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

She has that moe factor, huh. You just want to take care of her. :P

I like Sumire’s positive mindset at the end, in any case!

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

It’s in the table of contents on Dengeki’s website, so yes.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

For those wondering, last month’s extra is already translated, it’s just awaiting proof and ts. ^^

It’s centered on one of Mayuki’s buddies.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^ Depends on what we mean by "gay" to begin with. Between "gay" and "het" I assume there’s a whole spectrum of bisexuality from "gay but a little het" to "het but a little gay", which somewhat blurs the line.

last edited at Nov 13, 2020 10:08PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I wonder if Mayuki has realized that she barely needs any "practice" with kissing with her current level. She’s basically just hooked on it at this point.

Meanwhile, Akira is amusingly in the classic "your head says no but your body says yes" position you often see in hentai. X)

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

…Did you just answer to yourself? XD

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Rin looks thirsty af on that poster…