Forum › Kimi wa Shoujo discussion

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Chapter 5, they urge were so strong that feel they were melting.
Great experience, so comfortable when the history progress this quick.
Though, the cliffhanger make think the history had some fantasy setting.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That chapter strikes me as rather ridiculous ... I guess it was supposed to display "overwhelming passion/desire", but starting with that "stay a way!" -> slap scene ... just naaaaaw ^^;

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I think we need the following tags here:
Blushing
Moderate Amounts of sex
Drama

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

Stockholm syndrome tag... maybe...?
(whythehellikeepreadingthis??)

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kimi_wa_shoujo_ch05#24

Curious as to what the "sag" effect could be referring to...

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

much passion!

joined Aug 25, 2013

Stockholm syndrome tag... maybe...?

I'm sure that is the case.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:02PM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kimi_wa_shoujo_ch05#24

Curious as to what the "sag" effect could be referring to...

It's both of their bodies sagging to the floor in exhaustion as we see on the next page.

Well it's still sad and messed up but at least there was a grain of consent this time. Kousaka is probably in pain too, but she still needs to be locked up.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:05PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well that was really intense and hot! and they were bitting... that's not fair... I wasn't expecting to see that.
Like Pyoro said, when I started reading this and remembering the reaction in the forum, I was carefully analyzing all the gestures and everything but when she slapped her, I had to laugh because it was so weird, I was thinking
Is she going to apologize?
Is she going to cry?
Is she going to embrace her?
And then BANG she hit her and that totally kicked me out of the immersion, I know, she's trying to put her out of the shock but wow, not like that!
And the intense sex was almost perfect except for the already mentioned weird drawing at times, like those parts where the nose is higher than the eyes.

"And with that, you disappeared before my eyes"

Author-san, don't use a cheap trick like that, she has to take responsibility somehow, if she actually disappears forever I'll be truly disappointed, I don't want a "I'm now in my third year, no one knows what happened to her, I found a new love but the memories of that day will always remain [End]" ugghhh even writing this feels bad.

Of course I won't read spoilers and people that at this point didn't drop it when they didn't like it.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:25PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Can’t sleep?
Go have sex with an older woman

Who said manga aren’t educational?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Well now it's just gotten awkward and ridiculous.
Will still be reading the next chapters though.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

So she fucked her and ran away? A hit and run? WHAT AN ADULT.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Wow she just have her way with her body AGAIN and she will go away?! is that whats going to happen? cuz if it does, this series can go to hell! i mean what a responsable "ADULT" right?

last edited at May 29, 2018 7:18PM

joined Oct 21, 2013

"And with that, you disappeared before my eyes."

This just means she finally managed to fall asleep for the night.

Probably.

joined Jan 22, 2015

'And a special acknowledgment to the author of Niven's Law: "There is a technical, literary term for those who mistake the opinions and beliefs of characters in a novel for those of the author. The term is 'idiot'."'
- S.M. Stirling, quoted on Wikipedia

You're my new favorite person on this forum.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Can’t sleep?
Go have sex with an older woman

Who said manga aren’t educational?

I just need the older woman right now.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

That slap kind of reminded me of this scene from Airplane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvPugcb7QGE

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

So she fucked her and ran away? A hit and run? WHAT AN ADULT.

I guess Jinno learned what it means to be an adult from Kousaka after all, if not in the way she expected.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Yeah. The adult seduced a virgin girl into her house and raped her, then slapped her, had sex and run away again. Even the author tried to make it look like romantical unforbidden love, in my opinion I can see only a pedophile and girl with stockholm syndrome. If the woman are man instead, the ending might be a girl get pregnant. This manga will be a shitty hentai.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Err… okay, that was disturbing. You just can't solve this situation with a wake-up slap and a night of sex.

joined Jul 20, 2016

Did nobody else notice the part where Kousaka said that she had been in the same position as Jinno before?

I think that makes it fairly obvious that Kousaka was abused in her youth like how she's abusing Jinno, which has given her a twisted sense of this somehow being okay or correct.

Seriously, I have no idea why people think that this manga is painting this relationship in a positive light. It's not healthy, for either Kousaka or Jinno, and that seems very obvious to me. Kousaka is obviously a criminal and an irresponsible adult in all senses of the word, but both are in vast, deep emotional turmoil over this.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Yeah. The adult seduced a virgin girl into her house and raped her, then slapped her, had sex and run away again. Even the author tried to make it look like romantical unforbidden love, in my opinion I can see only a pedophile and girl with stockholm syndrome. If the woman are man instead, the ending might be a girl get pregnant. This manga will be a shitty hentai.

Everything else aside, blaming Jinno's behavior on "Stockholm Syndrome" is pretty bizarre. She had sex with the woman once, and then neither saw her or spoke to her for days or weeks afterwards, yet continued to long for her. That's not Stockholm Syndrome. It's so far from Stockholm Syndrome that I don't even know why you'd bring that into the conversation. Was she held captive for an extended period of time? No. Did her survival depend solely on the good will of her captor? No. Did her captor offer her "rewards" (such as not being beaten) in exchange for good behavior? No. Might as well say that Jinno's behavior is due to Munchhausen syndrome by proxy for all the relevance it has.

Even calling what happened "rape" is somewhat questionable, except in that it would obviously be statutory rape as defined in many jurisdictions. Rape occurs when someone is subjected to sex against their will and without their consent. From what we saw, Jinno didn't consent (plus it's questionable whether she was even capable of giving consent, based on her age). But it seemed to be something that she did willingly, based on the fact that she was trying to get closer to Kousaka beforehand and afterwards she sought to do it again (though since we got only a few panels of the act itself, it's impossible to say for certain what her mindset was at the time).

Clearly what Kousaka did was both illegal and wrong. But when it comes to Jinno's mindset, we as readers can see into her mind and it's very obvious that she's genuinely attracted to Kousaka and desires to be with her.

last edited at May 29, 2018 10:55PM

joined Jul 20, 2016

Clearly what Kousaka did was both illegal and wrong. But when it comes to Jinno's mindset, we as readers can see into her mind and it's very obvious that she's genuinely attracted to Kousaka and desires to be with her.

I think the most important thing to consider here is whether Jinno wants the relationship with Kousaka or not, it is very clear that the relationship is not healthy for Jinno, something that she doesn't understand because of her age.

Just because a 14 year old girl wants something doesn't mean it's good for her if she gets it.

(Not arguing with you, just putting my two cents in.)

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Yeah, I agree. I guess that's what I was trying to say. What Jinno wants and what's good for her are two different things. And the morality of Kousaka's behavior is completely separate from those as well.

But I think it's generally a bad idea to dismiss someone's personal beliefs about their own views as somehow wrong or mistaken. For example, if you know someone who had sex with an adult at age 14, and even years or decades later they neither think they were taken advantage of nor do they regret that decision, then it'd be fucked up to insist to them that they were raped.

Obviously this is a story, so the whole morality of pushing one's views on another person isn't relevant. But we as readers see into Jinno's head, and we can see that she wants to be with Kousaka. We can accept that this is what the character desires and still think it's a bad idea, and also think that Kousaka shouldn't be getting involved with a young girl.

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

I admit I scanned through this chapter really quickly to see if things would get better (Kousaka being led away in handcuffs). Nope. Just a slap, OMG I'M CLEAR ALL OF A SUDDEN, I LOVE YOU, and more sex. I think it's time I leave this one alone and read other stuff. It's just too painful (and stupid to boot). This author has her head shoved firmly up her ass. I like her artwork so it's a shame. :/

To reply you must either login or sign up.