Forum › Posts by BadPanda

joined Jun 30, 2016

That was a really cute read, thank you for the translations.

BadPanda
Liberty discussion 01 Mar 11:17
joined Jun 30, 2016

Well at least she is willing to move forward, so good for her, eat shit Liz, how does it feel huh? watching your loved one with someone else, piece of crap.

joined Jun 30, 2016

This kinda pissing me off now, I mean whats the point of this whole drama? Himari its such a ignorant and naive kid that i cant stand her now, she is complicating the whole thing without knowing and involving everyone into this mess, Yori and Shiho too, Yori a passive idiot that cant say what she wants and Shiho an immature drama queen that because things didnt went her way, tries to ruin the rest, soo stupid.

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

Aww man, when they showed the teacher relationships, i though they were hinting to an ending like that, i would had love for another arc dedicated to the Rinna finding her other half but it seems they just axed the manga, still it was a good read with really cute art, thanks for the translations.

joined Jun 30, 2016

That was a good read! thank you for the translations!

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn...the tag wasnt lying, such a sad ending.

BadPanda
Liberty discussion 27 Nov 13:40
joined Jun 30, 2016

Im pretty sure its not what it looks like but still, Fuck you Liz, i reaaaaally hope Maki decided to value herself and dont return with that cheating bitch but we all know where this is going to.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Uff the feelings! what an amazing story, love it to the end! thank you for the translations!

BadPanda
Oddman 11 discussion 23 Oct 14:55
joined Jun 30, 2016

So its over, it was a really good read, hope to see some kind of spinoff or a sequel in the future.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Thank you for the translations!

joined Jun 30, 2016

This girl with her secrets and acting that way its really getting on my nerves.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Oh man how i love this manga! hope it gets an anime at some point!

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

Need that prologue with them living together after graduation

You mean epilogue.

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

They finally did it, i gotta say at some point it felt like pointless drama but im glad that it ended in a nice note, looking forward for the epilogue chapter.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn, she is moving away.

BadPanda
Liberty discussion 15 Aug 12:03
joined Jun 30, 2016

What in the fkc?! why that hell she is smiling and acting like it was nothing?! just because people accept same sex relationships, she just thinks; "ah okey now i can go with Maki, it not like i cheated on her and sht" this bitch really dont have any redemption.

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 12:04PM

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

What a stupid idiot.

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

Stupid four eyes, about time you get it.

BadPanda
Liberty discussion 09 Jun 01:15
joined Jun 30, 2016

Finally its out, she better brake up with that bitch and cut anything to do with her, if she just forgive her or tries to grab her and said she is hers or something cliche like that....oh man she is beyond stupid then.

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

That hell, she is too possessive! let Yamada live her life dammit or better yet trust in her you idiot! hope this incident really let her know how stupid she was acting.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 12:46PM

joined Jun 30, 2016

Know why they lost the race of love? cus none of the two took the initiative to confess or make moves on him, typical dumb side protagonists.

last edited at May 29, 2021 11:53AM

joined Jun 30, 2016

I kinda dont like it, i mean forced stuff its always a no and she is doing it to her, she clearly saw her scared and decided to continue, i know she wont stop but i hope Mio wakes the hell up.

joined Jun 30, 2016

That four eyes dude its a problem, he is the type of "fan" that are so toxic that it can become dangerous, im pretty sure he is going to fcked up everything.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Oh this looks interesting!

BadPanda
joined Jun 30, 2016

that hell is she asking?