Forum › Posts by hjyfun

joined Sep 11, 2014

Phewww, thank you for translating and uploading this! Yukataro has a couple girls and panzer doujins too, hope they get put on here one day

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

Very passionate and original! Normally with those sorts of tags, you'd expect just smut, but there's a nice layer of emotion in this one

joined Sep 11, 2014

SUreLY, at bed time they won't get interrupted???? But Im betting one of them's gonna fall asleep or pass out

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

I hope they get to tell their friends soon. It's not like they're homophobic since they reacted positively to that other sapphic couple in the earlier chapters. I guess main couple is just shyyy

joined Sep 11, 2014

I don't care about Konomi's feelings at all. She pretty much forced her way into mc's life, drove a wedge between her and her best friend, and basically played around with everyone until mc put her foot down. I don't think she was written on a way that makes people want to root for her, so I'm unsure of the artist's intention.

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

I think the reasonable thing to do now that she knows her senpai had feelings for her too is to figure out how to go back to the future and confess to the conveniently newly divorced senpai. But I think weirdo manga logic will keep mc here to prey on high school senpai and cuck her younger self

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

None of this popularity stuff matters after high school. You'll have people who are prom queens graduate and then ending up as just normal office workers like the rest of the average population

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

Eagerly waiting for someone to slap kurokawa in faceeee

joined Sep 11, 2014

Why bother with those last 2 pages? It was a such a sweet story otherwise.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Im wondering where the younger sister picked up her perverted gremlin personality from, considering she had the same up upbringing as her sister. She's disconcerting

last edited at May 11, 2021 11:51PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Pain... I normally don't click anything with the het tag but I love this author's other works. Only regrets here ;(

last edited at Mar 25, 2021 2:45AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

As an actual lesbian, if some girl keeps insisting that love between women isn't a thing, I'd throw that raging homophobe into a dumpster far away from me. Theres no amount of cute that can fix that

joined Sep 11, 2014

It doesn't seem like nozomi left the city or anything, and it seems like it's a mutual love. So can't Eli just call Nozomi when she gets lonely then???

joined Sep 11, 2014

From what I think, I don't really care if it's "conversion". As long as it's yuri I'm in.
But logically speaking, I thing "converting" and heterosexual person is different from "converting" an homosexual.
Homosexual people have been going through a journy of discovery of their romantic and/or sexual attraction that in heterosexual people is usually given for granted without questioning. So when someone is appealing to a heterosexual person it might just be an opening of an unthough path (e.g. towards bisexuality), while the same towards someone homosexual is invalidating the jouney the did.

Just my though on this though.

I think it depends. For this series, I'd like to believe that the mc just happens to queer from the start, since she seems to be overly concerned about girls being with girls in a way that reminds me of someone who has some internalized homophobia closeted stuff going on. So if the other girl had gotten a sense of that and tries to help mc find her true self, then sure, go on ahead. However, in reality I really don't support the idea of it being more okay to "convert" someone straight to gay than the other way around, because it pushes the harmful view of lesbians being predatory. Don't want to prove those straight girls who freak out and think lesbians are out to get them right.

Story could be entertaining and I won't think too deeply in it, but that's just my 2 cents on the matter

last edited at Feb 9, 2021 4:01AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Homophobes don't deserve cute girlfriends until they figure their repressed shit out! Still going to read this though, hopefully the main character gets more likeable later

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

Great stuff, but also don't buy sex toys from Amazon

this question is like a weird tickle in my brain, but why shouldn't we buy sex toys from Amazon?????

all i can think of is quality and sanitation issues.

Sex toys are one of those goods that rarely go on sale because of quality control and safety, so if you do see it on sale for a huge discount on a site that doesn't specialize in sex toys, be suspicious! That price cut means someone is cutting corners with knockoff materials and parts

hjyfun
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 14:32
joined Sep 11, 2014

Anything further is off the table until yuzu cuts those nails of hers lol

Tell that to Amano Shuninta who still had her girls fingering despite having long nails, in Sweet Gully Love Bites

ouChH

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 2:32PM

hjyfun
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 14:12
joined Sep 11, 2014

Anything further is off the table until yuzu cuts those nails of hers lol

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

I did some research on them after reading this doujin. The people behind the characters are either AmAzing actors or are actually dating in real life (which I hope is the case) I don't think we'll ever really know but now I'm invested

hjyfun
joined Sep 11, 2014

Do you have to be a top to be working at this lesbian brothel?? I'm sure she could find work as a bottom too??

joined Sep 11, 2014

Hold up! What about that bully on the side who pretty much got raped by her best friend? What happened there?? Also the pacing of this manga is so weird. I think the author pretty much just draws the sex scenes and then inserts random plot around them

joined Sep 11, 2014

M-Maybe she got held back like 5 years??? Or she was in a coma for her youth???

joined Sep 11, 2014

Dang, Shizuku grew up to be quite the top

Isn't she the bottom in this scenario?? Though I will say she's way bolder than I ever thought she would become

last edited at Jul 27, 2020 8:36PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Don't know if this sort of Yuri is for me. Like they are using relationships as a status rather than for actually being in love. And maybe I'm just getting old but I can't help but see high school bully stuff as petty and pointless.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Finally, I feel so relieved for Kanda!! She can finally express her feelings without that overhanging guilt. I hope that we get some pure interactions before the manga is over, I don't know what else they'll be able to put in now that the initial problem is resolved