Forum › My Cute Little Kitten discussion

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

unexpected snorlax XD

joined Dec 18, 2018

I love this series, it's a shame new chapters are so far apart.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

So, Yuna doesn't like the idea of the nail salon, because she is jealous of Rena being alone with girls in her room? That seems easy enough set up a space dedicated for Rena to do nails.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

So, Yuna doesn't like the idea of the nail salon, because she is jealous of Rena being alone with girls in her room? That seems easy enough set up a space dedicated for Rena to do nails.

Weirdly, Yuna seems super stressed out at the idea of having anyone other than her or Rena in the house at all, regardless of where in the apartment they are other whether she knows them.

last edited at Apr 18, 2020 12:47AM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Morinaga Milk is having illegal amounts of fun with this series

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

A domesticated snorlax appeared........

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

It’s always a delight to see more of this manga!! It’s so good and they do feel like adult characters. I feel that not communicating your discomfort will cause problems down the line though :( I hope they can work it out. Rena seems accommodating enough and Yuna did just state that she was willing to change. Hoping for the best, these two are so cute

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

It’s always a delight to see more of this manga!! It’s so good and they do feel like adult characters. I feel that not communicating your discomfort will cause problems down the line though :( I hope they can work it out. Rena seems accommodating enough and Yuna did just state that she was willing to change. Hoping for the best, these two are so cute

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear that the healthy, sane course of action for Yuna would be to just tell Rena that the plan makes her uncomfortable but it's something she's trying to work on. I think her decision here is a red flag and a set up for problems to come.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Love the series, love Milk Morinaga, need more of both.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

This is very much satisfying.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Weirdly, Yuna seems super stressed out at the idea of having anyone other than her or Rena in the house at all, regardless of where in the apartment they are other whether she knows them.

well for some ppl their home is their sanctuary, i would feel the exact same way if i was in yuna's place.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Aww, I missed this. Nice chapter.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Stuck on title page, send help, catgirls too adorable.

I appreciate that furry detail on Rena. wink wink

That was nice, yes.

joined Jul 26, 2016

A wild Snorlax appears!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Stuck on title page, send help, catgirls too adorable.

I appreciate that furry detail on Rena. wink wink

That was nice, yes.

Got to appreciate a healthy bush

joined Mar 8, 2019

I sense impending tribulations fueled by jealousy and lack of communication. Rena will be too busy thinking Yuna is just going along with what she wants, not to mention her demeanor makes it seem like she’s the type not to notice when someone is flirting with her (though maybe too early to tell), while Yuna will be insecure and afraid to broach topics with Rena. They both will think the other will be better off with someone else.

Also, problems with families, probably mostly with Yuna’s side judging from that one panel, but maybe also with Rena since we haven’t heard much about them.

Then again, since updates take so long, maybe it won’t even be that drama filled.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

That was possibly the most important conversation I've ever witnessed in a yuri. What if your cat outgrows their name? What IF?!

In all seriousness, this manga is great!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

well for some ppl their home is their sanctuary, i would feel the exact same way if i was in yuna's place.

It seems more of a "I don't want other girls alone with my girlfriend" thing, than "I don't like strangers in my home" thing. The latter I could totally understand. although that one could be easily remedied by Rena doing home visits to clients instead of working out of their apartment.

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 12:26AM

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

It seems more of a "I don't want other girls alone with my girlfriend" thing, than "I don't like strangers in my home" thing. The latter I could totally understand. although that one could be easily remedied by Rena doing home visits to clients instead of working out of their apartment.

I'm going by the totally of her statements.

In the final page of chapter 7, she says "I can't imagine it. Letting other people enter our home...?"
On page 5 of this chapter, she says, "We've never brought someone into our home before."
Then on that same page, she seems to imply that it's not that she's just worried about having strangers in and out of her house, she also would be even more anxious about having acquaintances over too. She brings up the possibility of having people in the living room and dismisses that before going onto the bedroom idea, which has her really freaking out.

So yes, the jealously does seem to be the thing that worries her most of all, but she also just doesn't want other people in her house period, whether they're strangers, guests, friends whatever.

I think what's weirdest to me is that she basically says that they've never once had guests in their apartment. It seems more and more like Yuna doesn't have any friends or acquaintances at all outside of Rena. Maybe that's the root of her anxiety.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Chapter 8 has been updated with superior image quality. Please feel free to refresh your browsing history to see the nicer version!

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 5:16PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I honestly thought the page was gonna say, "What I really wany to eat is...

You!"

But I guess I just fail at subtlety.

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

i love supportive girlfriends

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Will they ever find a couch they both like? Stay tuned

joined Feb 23, 2016

Morinaga is getting pretty daring with the scenes i like that

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Man. What a treat reading this chapter while listening to a Natalie Cole song. (Actually did, humming This Will Be (an everlasting love)).

I'm in love with the art, the story, argh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.