Forum › Posts by seungwanderlust

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Congratulations on the scanlation!! Loved that it's such a cute oneshot too

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I've been counting the days since their last chapter and I was so happy to see that the wait was worth it. This was so good! I hope we can get more of them within the next 6 months or so. They're my favorite pair <3

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 11:14AM

joined Dec 23, 2017

So cute omg. Hope for a sequel

joined Dec 23, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/alternative_ending_coupling_relay#4

are they siblings? just asking cause idk anything, no hate

yeah they're twins

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Yeah, you'd expect in this community, people wouldn't be that dismissive of the many hints that these two are a couple.

And yeah, it's far from the first time they kissed, with one or another initiating it.

This one was nice, though, the whole chapter has a nice romantic feel from the get go.

It wasn’t dismissing them being a couple, because the whole manga got them going through their lives together with each other in mind. We do see that they’re life partners. It was like, an “omg yay kiss!” moment. Sometimes when you’re constantly dismissed on other online spaces about clearly very heavily hinted wlw couples, such as beidou and ningguang from genshin impact as a modern example, you just like to see flat out stuff that heteronormative people cannot write off now matter how they twist it. I don’t really remember how many kiss scenes they have but I do recall feeling like it was typical comedic gay moment you often see in like the early chapters, such as in the cherry blossom viewing from way back where Sakurako was tipsy, etc. The series has matured from that over the years, which is also heartwarming to see. Sorry if I’m mistaken or anything, I’ve just been sticking with latest chapters over the years since this series started getting scanlated.

Nevertheless, I am, and have been, very happy for them.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

KASUMI INITIATING UNAMBIGUOUS KISS ITS A WIN FOR THE GAYS

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Mind games all right!

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Easily a fave that was so good!

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Please. We just need someone to initiate a kiss and we’re golden.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Immediately subscribed I really dig this art style

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

well that was, uhm

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Love that my exact thought when Kanon showed the marriage signs was that lesbian marriage would be two pinkies together. LOVE that we're pretty much past subtext now because that pinky gesture at the end pretty much sealed the deal. So next comes the angst of Saki battling with the gayness inside her while trying to be Kanon's friend, yes?

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I wonder how they're going to find out that the other person is indeed the one from the shop. This is actually turning out to be so fun to read LOL

joined Dec 23, 2017

I wonder how Evie's going to handle this one, what would be the common sense way to handle this hmmmm

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

So GOOD! Like it's the same formula but MAN am I excited for them to realize their mutual and definitely romantic feelings LETS GOOOOOO

joined Dec 23, 2017

Dang girl, what are you going to do omg?? That yandere-chan aside, Chihiro and Saki's interactions have been really cute thus far? I don't think they're going to be together tho, if Chihiro's going to continue being an idol

joined Dec 23, 2017

That was last scene so sweet, calling back to when they rode the train together in their school days. Really into this manga at this point!

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I'm not a fan of players, BUT. BUT. I like these two. They don't seem to be malicious or misleading about it, so thumbs up!

It seems like it's not much of "players" but more like 'serial monogamists but their relationships are short-lived'. It's pretty good so far!! Definitely keeping up with this one, OL manga is such a good genre.

joined Dec 23, 2017

Cute???? Definitely following this. Wonder how their dynamic will change along the way

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Really hope there’s a Part 2 or sequel. They can’t leave us hanging like this!

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Who is this bitch indeed!! I hope Kayoko shoots this down immediately???

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

its only fitting that haruka x kanae chapter falls on the 143 page of the comments
well technicaly it started at 142 but who cares

Why is that?

143 is code for "I love you"; it's based on the number of letters in each word. I (1), love (4), you (3). Pretty cute coincidence hahaha

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

crossing my fingers for a flashback/explanation chapter for haruka x kanae,,, ideally chapter 223

The next chapter is yumimi x nononon, according to screenshots Kishi has posted on Twitter. (https://twitter.com/kishitorajiro/status/1320038298497081344?s=20)

I just hope it won't take as long for another Haruka x Kanae chapter honestly

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

This brings up so many questions like, did they get together in the time between the “I love you” note and this chapter? ARE they together? I’m kinda a little let down by this chapter because I wanted to see their conversation addressing the note.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Let's GOOOOOOO!! I'm so excited for development!! The parallels between this and Girlfriends by Milk Morinaga though?