Forum › My Cute Little Kitten discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Did Chibi get a gender swap? I always thought it was a guy, and I could've sworn they used male pronouns before this chapter. Was it a translation error or something the author did. Also, I am positively in love with this series and want more, is the translation all up to date, or can I buy more?

Wasn't it a part of the plot? They thinking it was a male then realizing that it was female?

You two didn't look at the note on the credits page, I guess.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

luinthoron posted:

Did Chibi get a gender swap? I always thought it was a guy, and I could've sworn they used male pronouns before this chapter. Was it a translation error or something the author did. Also, I am positively in love with this series and want more, is the translation all up to date, or can I buy more?

Wasn't it a part of the plot? They thinking it was a male then realizing that it was female?

You two didn't look at the note on the credits page, I guess.

A lot of readers sadly just skip the credits page altogether, assuming it to always contain what they consider to be "irrelevant information". This is why I don't bother being polite at all and instead let my condescension be clear when I tell such people that whatever they're asking about is already explained in the credits page: It's a mark of utterly inexcusable laziness that they couldn't be bothered to just click one more time and give the page a quick once-over to see if there's anything in it that's not the names of the people who worked on the chapter, links to the group's site/Discord server, where to buy the official material and so on.

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 10:43AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Am I reading too much into the "can you stay here and talk to me" while she was in heat?

I expect there will be drama of sorts that comes out of that talk, but I don't expect it to be drama of the potential love triangle kind. What I expect it will be is that her boss is offering her a promotion or something, perhaps even a partnership in the shop, because she is so talented and doesn't want to lose her and the customers that would leave the shop if she either ventured out on her own or went to another shop, so she wants to try to ensure that Rina is happy working there and doesn't do exactly what she's thinking of doing, which is opening her own shop, even if it would be part-time at home.

Meanwhile, I get the feeling that Rina is actually growing less interested in the idea of working from home than Yuna is because of the stress it would put on Yuna, while Yuna is looking forward to being together with Rina while they both work from home. I doubt that Rina will talk with Yuna about her boss' offer until it's a done deal and make Yuna feel like she's not quite a full partner in their relationship. Hence, drama...

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

One of her best about adult life, I'd buy the manga for sure to help support her. Hopefully it will be published one day.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

One of her best about adult life, I'd buy the manga for sure to help support her. Hopefully it will be published one day.

If you want to support this series, it's serialized in Galette, a magazine that's sort of a collection of self-published yuri. They have a fairly straight-forward pay-whatever-you-want subscription process through a site call fantia. Here's instructions on their website: https://galetteweb.com/supporters (if you don't speak Japanese, google's auto browser translate does a pretty good job with the instructions throughout the sign-up process).

Also, Morinaga Milk is selling this series chapter by chapter on various online stores. The ebook for this latest chapter was just 165 yen. But it might be a bit of a difficult process to get them to sell it to you if you live outside Japan.

joined Nov 9, 2019

I really wish English had a better gender neutral pronoun than "they". And also that people would just reliably use "they" in situations like this since even if it's not ideal it IS a functional gender neutral pronoun.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Right now... I have TWO animals in heat in my house!!"

Panic.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

lmao the TN. poor translator, they have it so rough sometimes XD

last edited at Nov 17, 2020 7:28PM

Hima
joined Dec 25, 2018

A/B/O in my yuri? it's more likely than you think

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

“She won’t ever be horny again. I want that too...’”

Why tho, that sounds terrible

joined Oct 27, 2018

Y'know, I kinda get it, if you've ever been horny to the point that it interferes with other parts of your life, it can really begin to feel like a bit of a curse.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I want a monument for Milk Morinaga. Damn it.

Now I think even better: a monument and an anime deal for Morinaga Milk.

joined Feb 18, 2015

"You're not keeping secrets anymore."

Oh... Rena...

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Small typo on page 11 panel 3
"slep" -> "slept"

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Also one on page 15
"right know," -> "right now,"

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Small typo on page 11 panel 3
"slep" -> "slept"

Also one on page 15
"right know," -> "right now,"

Thanks for that. I'll pass these along to the editor.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

It isn't. https://www.asexuality.org/

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Morinaga Milk will always have a special place in my heart since Tameiki & Sakurairo and Girl Friends were the first Yuri manga I ever read.

I have actually started to like this one as well even though the beginning didn't seem quite so promising. It's fun to see how Morinaga has "graduated" into adult life stories, and I think she captures the casual intimacy of being in a relationship really well. Being adults, Yuna and Rena are actually able to consistently communicate about their feelings and it really feels refreshing after some of the stuff I've read recently. The drama is a bit understated and there's no real conflict (at least not yet), but it's an enjoyable read.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

It isn't. https://www.asexuality.org/

To each their own.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Can't wait for more fluff and horny lesbians

ThatEcchiLolicon
joined May 1, 2020

Chibi was the CATalyst for Rena's confession.
Get it?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Chibi was the CATalyst for Rena's confession.
Get it?

snaps finger guns Nice one.

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

oh no

Img_20210601_105552
joined Jul 27, 2018

I think she just being considerate so that her gf wont jealous..

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

oh no

oh no

To reply you must either login or sign up.