Forum › My Cute Little Kitten discussion

Caf17338-61fd-484a-9549-c799f3691222
joined May 29, 2011

Morinaga Milk is amazing. They can write an amazing series like girlfriends about first yuri school girl love and then also a story about two grown, relatively mature women. The mangaka satisfies my needs in a wholhearted way :D

mashes the invisible like button a dozen times Yiiissssss

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

cyooooooot

joined Feb 23, 2016

Someone is getting overprotectivee~

joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao that fucking cat tho :3

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Did I already say this is easily my favorite story this author has ever done?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

A lesbian couple with a cat.

Where did I see that already?

joined Feb 18, 2015

A lesbian couple with a cat.

Where did I see that already?

Next door?

joined Jul 26, 2016

I mean cats are the classic child surrogate for straight couples too.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This manga is so cute

Also, I'll say this: jealousy isn't a bad thing per se

last edited at Nov 11, 2019 8:09PM

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I LOVE THIS

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I LOVE THIS

same

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

90k yen for 3 bedrooms is less than my 405 sq ft. studio by almost half. Guess that solidfies this manga as fiction.

You live in Japan?

Do we know where they are? Tokyo? Somewhere else?

Well, Occam's razor would dictate that they're in Japan, and in the absence of any clear indications otherwise, it's safe to assume that they're somewhere in the Tokyo region (which is huge; there's technically no such thing as "Tokyo City").

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

90k yen for 3 bedrooms is less than my 405 sq ft. studio by almost half. Guess that solidfies this manga as fiction.

You live in Japan?

Do we know where they are? Tokyo? Somewhere else?

Well, Occam's razor would dictate that they're in Japan, and in the absence of any clear indications otherwise, it's safe to assume that they're somewhere in the Tokyo region (which is huge; there's technically no such thing as "Tokyo City").

They're in the Tokyo area. Says so on the app Rena pulls up on page 15. 東京都 ネイル. Also, two of the ads mention specific neighborhoods, which are both in western wards of Tokyo City (Suginami and Setagaya). If you assume the app tracks the user's location and prioritizes ads that are nearby, then they're probably somewhere in the Western part of the former Tokyo City area. This is fairly centrally located, only a few miles away from the major administrative and financial districts.

Tokyo Metropolis includes suburbs going all the way west to Yamanashi, and the Tokyo Metropolitan Area includes the better part of 7 prefectures.

last edited at Nov 13, 2019 8:51PM

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

Damn imperial units. For a moment I got really confused thinking you were living in a huge ass apartment four times the size of my family's.That would be cheap for <180k yen.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

My house is only 1,000 sq ft, with property taxes is 887. We're guessing location and she got a reduced price for doing all the renovating from the previous owners damage. Plus she got a discount for knowing her friend.

joined Sep 5, 2018

They're in the Tokyo area. Says so on the app Rena pulls up on page 15. 東京都 ネイル. Also, two of the ads mention specific neighborhoods, which are both in western wards of Tokyo City (Suginami and Setagaya). If you assume the app tracks the user's location and prioritizes ads that are nearby, then they're probably somewhere in the Western part of the former Tokyo City area.

If they live in Setagaya, I wonder if the (token-gesture) same-sex partnership certificates will come up along with any marriage talk.

Rereading this patiently waiting a new chapter :,(

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Galette only has 4 issues per year, and Morinaga takes frequent breaks from this series. A new one finally came out, and I'm working on it.

Galette only has 4 issues per year, and Morinaga takes frequent breaks from this series. A new one finally came out, and I'm working on it.

God bless you :,) but yeah I see that, I really need to make a Twitter so I can get updates quicker.

joined Feb 23, 2016

They make shower sex seem so simple..

joined Sep 20, 2019
Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Shower sex sucks almost as much as taking a Snorlax to the vet.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Bringing Snorlax to the vet lol

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I appreciate that furry detail on Rena. wink wink

last edited at Apr 17, 2020 9:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.