Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Watanabe-_
joined Jun 10, 2023

I am living for Narita's mean girls moment, I love him and wish him front seat to all this drama
Also YES Hawk-chan, push her! Maybe a rival is what we needed all along lol

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

She made the whole school gay for her for real lmao.

SandfallSkyrocket
Bread%20loaf%20sliced%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 2, 2022

lmaooo Narita Geographic, now THIS is the animal kingdom :D

Screenshot_2019-12-01%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20centaur's%20worries%20ch27
joined Aug 12, 2019

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! WORLD STARRRRRRRRR

omg! I feel old knowing that site. XD

“Come back in a year!” - Aya, probably

not sure if that's a good idea. she came back a month later. if a year goes by, little Freckle-chan will grow up more beautiful and towered over Aya.

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Freckles is cute, but Mitsuki is just like her uncle... Gonna be loving the same girl forever. She loyal like that.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

She made the whole school gay for her for real lmao.

The groundwork was already there with the whole prince thing a little while ago, the glowup just cemented it.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Mitsuki has two hands! (She needs them both to hold her guitar.)

joined Jan 14, 2018

So, is Aya roaring was just Narita's imagination or is Aya actually one of those kids that roars and hisses at other students in school?

Also, I wonder what floor they were on. The vegetation on lower left corner of second page looks kinda like a tree so I imagine Hime climbed it and jumped from it on the window which makes it even more impressive.

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

not sure if that's a good idea. she came back a month later. if a year goes by, little Freckle-chan will grow up more beautiful and towered over Aya.

Well, they’ll be 3rd years by then (I’m pretty sure Aya and Koga are 2nd years at least) so they wont be in school long enough for the Kouhai to rizz Koga up (I think they’re currently halfway through their school year? Idk I’m dumb)

plus, if Aya hasn’t already won Koga’s heart in that time, then the new girl deserves a chance, lol

joined Sep 5, 2018

Bugger me, Chapter 100 is right around the corner. Also, does Kei's getup meet school regulations? Given how strict Japanese Schools can be, I reckon Mitsuki's attire is pushing it. Even though she looks so boss.

I vaguely remember a manga from a while back where one of the characters wore the opposite gender’s school uniform by abusing the loophole that their school’s regulations only required the students to wear “the” school uniform, but didn’t specify if it had to be the boys’ or girls’ one.

A few years ago I read an article about some Japanese schools intentionally changing their regulations like that in order to become more accommodating for trans students. Some schools went even further by only requiring students’ school uniforms to consist of the approved items, so students were free to mix and match as they wanted. Apparently, the girls’ blouse and blazer with the boys’ pants became a popular combination for girls in winter, to the surprise of absolutely no-one.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Well, they’ll be 3rd years by then (I’m pretty sure Aya and Koga are 2nd years at least) so they wont be in school long enough for the Kouhai to rizz Koga up (I think they’re currently halfway through their school year? Idk I’m dumb)

plus, if Aya hasn’t already won Koga’s heart in that time, then the new girl deserves a chance, lol

Koga and Aya have been 3rd years for a while.

That's the whole point of Koga maybe leaving for L.A. with Kanna soon.

last edited at Sep 5, 2024 4:31AM

Screenshot_2019-12-01%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20centaur's%20worries%20ch27
joined Aug 12, 2019

Koga and Aya have been 3rd years for a while.

That's the whole point of Koga maybe leaving for L.A. with Kanna soon.

looooong sigh you just had to bring that up x_x

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

kittey posted:

Bugger me, Chapter 100 is right around the corner. Also, does Kei's getup meet school regulations? Given how strict Japanese Schools can be, I reckon Mitsuki's attire is pushing it. Even though she looks so boss.

I vaguely remember a manga from a while back where one of the characters wore the opposite gender’s school uniform by abusing the loophole that their school’s regulations only required the students to wear “the” school uniform, but didn’t specify if it had to be the boys’ or girls’ one.

A few years ago I read an article about some Japanese schools intentionally changing their regulations like that in order to become more accommodating for trans students. Some schools went even further by only requiring students’ school uniforms to consist of the approved items, so students were free to mix and match as they wanted. Apparently, the girls’ blouse and blazer with the boys’ pants became a popular combination for girls in winter, to the surprise of absolutely no-one.

Revolutionary Girl Utena?

Akko%20x%20mari%2007
joined Mar 20, 2016

kittey posted:

Revolutionary Girl Utena?

That's the direction my head craned in.

Bbdc0419e38b238dedd03df55fae45ce
joined Jul 21, 2024

Starting around chapter 100, the series feels like it's taking a more serious turn. Up until now, it's focused on Oosawa gradually understanding her feelings for Mitsuki and figuring out the role she wants to play in Mitsuki's life. In chapter 100, Mitsuki even mentioned that Oosawa is her 'safe place.' With Mitsuki becoming more popular, it seems like she'll begin to understand her own feelings more deeply, which I'm really looking forward to. However, the author could take this in a cute and heartfelt direction, or not and we might see more focus on the newly introduced characters in their adding even more layers of intrigue to the story. :D This just a predication of mine.

last edited at Sep 8, 2024 7:18AM

joined Mar 23, 2022

Someone is about to get jelly in the next chapters, she can't have her crush all by herself now.

joined Jul 8, 2019

And Shouhiro from "My New Wife Keeps Forcing A Smile Around Me" loses his title of "densest sophont in the Milky Way"! All hail the new champion, Koga Mitsuki!

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Ahhh youth. Aya is jealous, of course, but she also doesn't want to be a burden on Mitsuki so tries not to express her jealousy, which just makes Mitsuki more worried about why she's unhappy.

Mitsuki is even worse. Girl, if Aya is your safe place you should probably tell her. There's a tiny, insignificant (monumental) chance that it could make Aya happy.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Some of that is definitely on Mitsuki at this point. I know she's socially awkward and inexperienced, but she HAS to be able to pick up on some of the non-verbal Aya has been giving her lately. Tell her how much she means to you already you dumb-dumb! Tell her she's never going to be replaced.

To reply you must either login or sign up.