Forum › Posts by Iamlovingthat4u

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

This show is so horny about women it could give me new kinks. The way it draws armpits makes them seem hot and im not even into them. Makes me feel way more comfortable being gay, this is what yuri is all about

Iamlovingthat4u
Mint Candy discussion 06 Oct 14:16
joined Aug 17, 2021

Cute. Needs more dickgirl

Iamlovingthat4u
Yuri Danshi discussion 24 Jul 11:22
joined Aug 17, 2021

As a Trans woman attracted to women (do I dare tread upon the name of yuri to bestow it upon myself? Even questioning cis lesbians feel they cannot approach the infinite beauty that is yuri, and even as they grow into confidence in themselves, as Achilles can never reach the tortoise they must know that the grandeur is of fantasy is unattainable. no I cannot claim it, though my relationships are unique and beautiful in their own right I feel deeply that I am a different creature than the yuri that may exist but only on the page) I feel this work is honestly deeply resonant in my very soul. Not only is each episode a full treatise on the ins and outs of the point that is explored but it is applicable elsewhere. To appreciating another culture, heck as weebs all of us must understand what it is like to be yuri danshi, to study, to read so many works about Japanese high school though we can never experience it for ourselves, maybe some few of us may vacation, fewer may even live there and integrate but we can never be truly subsumed. The work is also Applicable to all fantasy itself as I mentioned earlier. To privelage, the idea that our appreciation, our allyship itself does not leave room for that which it supports. As a white person living in America I have this unwanted privelage, I fear that my presence in spaces to lift up those oppressed by race is unwanted and yet, and yet, what is there to do? How best to support from the sidelines? Goddess of yuri, what am I to do?! Upon beginning this work I suspected, nay hoped, our protagonist was one like myself, and needed to come to his own feminine identity so he can realize the yuri that he so dreams of. But I was wrong and so glad to be. Though the take on crossdressing can be read as transphobia I choose to read it as how our yuri danshi did: how dare I judge others on these standards they did not agree to. I am also so happy it is structured not like shoujo but like shonen, to further drive home that these are men. I truly cannot wait to see what the authors conclusion may be, for i am desperate to be relieved of the curse, the purposelessness, of allyship, exoticism, impossible fantasy, the curse of the yuri danshi.

Iamlovingthat4u
Anemone discussion 24 Feb 09:07
joined Aug 17, 2021

Lmao I was hoping I’d find a political discussion on the ethics of the French Revolution in the comments.

My two cents are that that as an anarchist velvet, bloodless, revolution is the goal, but also to understand that it is not in the ruling class’s interest to allow you to do this. It is in no way my place as to tell a prisoner or starving man to wait till a better time, or a time to vote them out. Kropotkin talks about how the French revolution and the subsequent Paris commune was not lost because of the blood for blood fervor but rather because the common people did not have bread. After all, the goal of any revolution, of any society should be the end to scarcity and well being for all.
Someone brought up a good point about the lineage of the monarchy needing to be severed, and of course a truly enlightened revolution would spare literally everyone, save every life, a practical one understands that that tragedy may be necessary, after all britain’s monarchy exists not just symbolically as a horrible historical injustice but presently, people who live without having to work by nature of their blood, funded by the rest of us, when we all could live that well if they did not exist. Then the propaganda machine they run sells the masses a new opiate of royal drama tabloids.

This is to say it is able to be simultaneously tragic, and even possibly horrifyingly unnecessary to end the life of another human. But also at the same time this mistake does not make the whole revolution riven, it shows we have to be all the more serious about well being for all.

Either way gorgeous work, loved the page of darkness there that made me really feel something

joined Aug 17, 2021

There’s a manga I read not long ago on here about an honor student pranking or teasing or otherwise messing with another girl. I think it’s a series but not very far in? The episode I remember involved not only her asking permission to merciliessly prank the other girl but also had honor student girl getting pretend upset at something leading to the other girl profusely apologizing and the reveal is that she just was messing with her.

joined Aug 17, 2021

Multiple discoveries hypothesis: witch boy by Molly ostertag

joined Aug 17, 2021

I use the index and middle because I’ve got better coordination with those and they get less tired

joined Aug 17, 2021

I am loving Nanao and how she has no idea what is going on. I wonder if she will find out about the service and try it out. I am also assuming she will do a joint deal with Asumi one day.

She's going to assume that Asumi is the prostitute, and try to hire her after several pages of working up the courage to ask. Just you watch.

Either you pre-read the Japanese or you’ve got serious prediction skills. Can’t exactly abuse them in Vegas or anything unless there’s a weirdly specifc new lotto game about yuri manga

Iamlovingthat4u
Mark discussion 06 Aug 21:43
joined Aug 17, 2021

So many great vanilla futa works that haven't made it over to the site for no apparent reason, but when we finally do get another one, it's omegaverse. Yay...

Vanilla yuri futa is the food of the gods

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

Ya gotta give the scanlation team credit with that panel where there was a long phrase and they fit the letters for armpit sweat in there.

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

If het is this cute it’s honorary yuri in my book.

Iamlovingthat4u
Yuri Danshi discussion 23 Apr 07:57
joined Aug 17, 2021

New to this series and I love it. I’m a trans lesbian and during the first few chapters I thought yea this man should just transition. Tho I am still mad at them for saying that trap x cis girl isn’t yuri cause imo it is
But I sincerely don’t believe he’s an egg, at least it’s pretty far away from my experience. He seems to identify with being a man and while in some cases he struggles because of his identity in others he finds comraderey. He’s a man through and through and does not wish to be any different.
My favorite scene so far is the ramen restaurant bit where they drive customers away simply by being so manly about their interests. It seems triumphant for but a moment, he has successfully United the yuri danshi, but then the pan brings him back to reality: “but what if our presence alone is what keeps girls from being able to appreciate yuri too?”

In a way we all are yuri danshi tho I haven’t been a boy for years and other girls never have. We are yuri danshi in that we are English speakers who fawn over manga. We may try to be realistic and not romanticize Japan too much but let’s be real, yuri danshi is none of our first, nor second, nor even twentieth works read, watched or otherwise weebily devoured.

What I’m really hoping for my the end of the series is that it answers the near impossible social question of privilege and how to love something, help a cause or be an outsider and leave space for the true creators. I’m worried it will be nothing but tragic comedy but I can’t blame the artist for not having all the answers.
Him being an egg would undermine the whole point it’s trying to make. About loving rap but not knowing how if you even should participate. Being insecure about the authenticity of your mole sauce. About the tiny sadness that comes with privelage and knowing the world doesn’t need you to feel sorry, it just needs less of you.

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

I didn’t realize there were so many boys who love yuri! I was gonna say the closest I’ve seen to good trans stuff has always been fukaboku or that one enby oneshot. I’ll give the recommendations a try thanks!! Tho I’ve read some of I wanna be a cute anime girl and it wasn’t my scene, I want more aaaaaaagnst and the comedy didn’t land for me. Tho if you’re on webtoon boyfriends is great

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/fukakai_na_boku_no_subete_o
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_no_kanojo_wa_otokonoko?

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

I didn’t realize there were so many boys who love yuri! I was gonna say the closest I’ve seen to good trans stuff has always been fukaboku or that one enby oneshot. I’ll give the recommendations a try thanks!! Tho I’ve read some of I wanna be a cute anime girl and it wasn’t my scene, I want more aaaaaaagnst and the comedy didn’t land for me. Tho if you’re on webtoon boyfriends is great

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/fukakai_na_boku_no_subete_o
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_no_kanojo_wa_otokonoko?

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

Dang. I wanted gyaru x ghost yuri

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/theres_a_ghost_behind_that_gyaru

Your wishes have been preemptively granted

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

This chapter is enjoyable :-D The misunderstandings are hilarious as heck :'-)

I'm a yuri otaku of the male sex and there's absolutely no room for the self... unless of course it's like a certain character in the webtoon of my current pfp, a die hard yuri shipper with a boyfriend kyaaa (≧▽≦)

I'm looking forward to whatever may happen in the next chap, can't wait :-)

:) that’s cute I didn’t even realize some boys were yuri fans but ofc there are
Now I desperately want a similar manga about a guy who thinks yuri is not for them but slowly transitions
You could do all the character archetypes helping her discover all the cool things about being a girl, gyaru teaching her makeup, class president insisting on dignity and poise, tomboy showing her that she can still like boyish things
One day I’ll be able to draw and then watch out

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

This chapter is enjoyable :-D The misunderstandings are hilarious as heck :'-)

I'm a yuri otaku of the male sex and there's absolutely no room for the self... unless of course it's like a certain character in the webtoon of my current pfp, a die hard yuri shipper with a boyfriend kyaaa (≧▽≦)

I'm looking forward to whatever may happen in the next chap, can't wait :-)

:) that’s cute I didn’t even realize some boys were yuri fans but ofc there are
Now I desperately want a similar manga about a guy who thinks yuri is not for them but slowly transitions
You could do all the character archetypes helping her discover all the cool things about being a girl, gyaru teaching her makeup, class president insisting on dignity and poise, tomboy showing her that she can still like boyish things
One day I’ll be able to draw and then watch out

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

I was thinking it's super weird to think that US sizes don't go past DD. Maybe you've only seen sizes in special fancy bra stores like Cotton On Body (do you have Cotton on Body in the US? Absolutely nothing in there fits my massive boobs).
There's even a throwaway comedy line in Hairspray where the store owner asks "DD?" and she answers something like EEE. So ...

I wouldn't know what a G is in JP though. Let's go to that bra size Wiki page and find out ;)

Edit: Wow. This bit of info "except for the initial cup size letters are neither doubled nor skipped." (initial being AAA). So JP cup size G would be ... ... ... ... ... I give up. This is a mess between inches and cm and not even standard (going up by 2.5cm in JP and 2cm in EU. Who even thought up these systems?

Prolly the same people who thought it was ok to have “sizes” instead of measurements. I still dunno what a size 12 is and the heck that means.
Plus as your frame gets bigger you have more breasts tissue but you are still a lower cup??
Idk why I never heard of it getting higher, bein trans kinda means that I’ll always have “missed the day at school where these types of things were explained” persay. And no matter how good of a start to a one shot yuri manga it is I do not go up to randos on the street and quiz them about their boobs

joined Aug 17, 2021

The author’s name is basically “steak dinner”. I love it

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

Anyone else notice Toda' lockscreen is a picture of Tanaka in girlish cosplay? And that Tanaka said she wouldn't mind making miso soup for Toda every day?

No but Im very grateful you pointed it out

last edited at Oct 6, 2021 9:42PM

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

Kinda reminds me of “how heavy are the dumbbells you lift” cause of the educational comedy style

Tho it is weird that it japanese sizes so we’ll have to translate in our heads, as far as I know there’s no such thing as G in American sizes it just goes to double D but IMO it’d be cooler if it just went down the alphabet and you could be like “me? I’m Z cup!!” Tho that’d prolly hurt ur back

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

Loved it. I cried a lil. The art reminds me of Ise and shima. I wanna see more from this artist so badly!

joined Aug 17, 2021

Me: "Wow, this author has created a difficult situation--I'll be interested to see what they do with it."

Many Dynasty readers: "My immortal soul is in danger if I like this."

Yea I just think it’s funny people are blowing a fuse just for reading manga. If you like it read it if you don’t don’t there’s literally nothing deep about it you don’t have to have some moral reason

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

image of challenge list with “have sex” written on it
Shima: ise-chin did you secretly get a boyfriend!
Ise: deadpan no we spend all our time together you know
Shima: ah. Then why’s this on the list?
Ise: well since neither of us ever have when we find someone to fall in love with we will suck at it
Shima: Speak for yourself!
Ise:*sparkly awe-filled eyes* you have?!
Shima: yea… totally that one time… I think… well what even counts as…
both depressed

Hijinks ensue

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

While I don't necessarily mind that they didn't put a label on it, ... lack of one is almost what separated them in this chapter :P The label clearly mattered to them enough that Shima was fully ready to accept the separation ("we're not family, we're not dating, I have no right to stop you"), and this was only saved by the benevolent author.

I suppose I didn't say the most important thing - despite all that, I really liked the story, and I wish there was more of it.

Though more accurately it was the lack of communication that nearly separated them not the label. I think calling it something or not I’m glad they can finally be honest that their bliss is each other. And for me, I don’t like traditional romance in my life (tho yuri manga sure is great) and ise and shima gave me the image of what I want to build with people around me.
Imo I don’t care if they fuck in shima’s room (cause apparently they’re in there a lot) or are completely asexual, I think it matters that they aren’t girlfriends, they’re simply “Ise-san and Shima-san” :)

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 12:22PM