Forum › Posts by Gash

joined Jan 14, 2018

Well... That's done at least.

Not very happy that Kase won, though. She's just getting rewarded and doesn't have to face any consequences whatsoever for jeopardizing their moving in, delaying and losing the previous offer, etc. I was hoping that she'd be actually forced to choose and take a stand, instead of everything just going her way for reasons of plot.

It was overall a very weird arc, and I can't help but feel that despite living together, their relationship took a step back.

I must agree. With Kase winning this thing this whole arc seems pointless. No new information, no one grew, the entire middle could be cut out with only scenes of Yamada suggesting moving in and a scene of Kase coming into an appartment staying and all that would be left out would be pointless drama.

I was half expecting Kase losing, telling Fukami why she wants to move out and Fukami letting go. It would allow showing Fukami growing as a person and maybe even start her own coming out arc.
And, more importantly, it would allow to adress Kase coming out publicly. That's something that's been bothering me for a while. While Yamada seems to quite open to speak out about their relationship (though she doesn't really reveal it unprompted), Kase seems to be quite closed about, to the point of hiding it from people she calls her friends and colleagues. Aside from rumors only a couple of her close friends know she's actually a lesbian. I was hoping this arc was set up to explore this topic. It would really make up for this weird love triangle drama that's been going on.

But alas, nothing was learned, no one grew and all that is left is bad aftertaste of pointless drama and failed plot points.

joined Jan 14, 2018

It's nice and all but ice cream doesn't work like that. You can't just re-freeze it after it melts, you need to re-churn it to get the right consistency. It really bothers me for some reason.

joined Jan 14, 2018

Do you think this chapter means drama from before the hiatus is resolved now? Or is this an out of order interlude?
I love this update but I was really thinking previous arc needed at least a chapter or two more to properly resolve.

joined Jan 14, 2018

Why complain about people complaining about drama? Some people enjoy drama, some don't. People are just enjoying the comic differently.

Personally, I like some drama, but get frustrated when I have to wait a week or even longer until gets resolved. Which is the case with those comics that update weekly. I mean, the authors can only draw this fast of course.

drama.....DRRRAAAMMMMAAA!!! what is drama? is it typing in ALL CAPS? is it making a point out of anything in this manga? and more importantly, why is drama?? and when will these two going to get married? and how come Ticketmaster is raising up prices on the nosebleed section to see Red Hot Chili Peppers in California?!!?? >:( all of these questions and more on this forum of.......in...the.....Yuri-field....

-Internet Yuritorian

I feel like you forgot about some...

A GUN! Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

Gash
xxx discussion 14 Jan 02:04
joined Jan 14, 2018

Has anybody ever translate author's post-scriptum note?