Forum › Stupid Woman 26:00 discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Oh hell yeah, I've been really loving this story on another site with what I suspect to be machine translation so good translation is really stepping this up to another level. Very much looking forward to seeing this in the text version of HD.

last edited at May 29, 2024 3:52PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Okay, I'm hooked. The dialogue had read disjointed and all over the place on the first few pages, but once it becomes clear what's going on, it's awesome.

last edited at May 29, 2024 4:34PM

joined Dec 5, 2019

Soooo....not Yuri?

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

OK I like this so far. I'm not sure how it can evolve.
A darker Michiko to Hatchin might be nice.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Soooo....not Yuri?

Not for now....maybe later?

Old_Man_Majes
Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Hell yeah! I'm glad this got picked up by another group. There were a couple chapters that got uploaded to Mangadex a while back, but they just vanished after a few days for some reason. Murder is a hell of a way to start a series, and I really dig the two leads' chemistry.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's like a comedic version of Gunjo

Wall%20e%20pfp
joined Dec 9, 2023

I saw the "abuse" and "comedy" tags side by side and wondered "huh. That's an odd combination" but after reading the chapter, I get it now
Also Yuri would look so pretty in an ao dai
Thanks for the chapter!

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

This seems like it would be a cool action series

Profile_ing
joined Sep 20, 2014

Exactly what I was thinking.

joined May 27, 2021

Very compelling start. Hoping they lean pretty heavily into the interpersonal and situational drama (moreso than would be indicated by the volume cover art), but a more lighthearted story of personal healing w/ a bit of spice from the murder's consequences could be great too.

Especially loved the odd, but powerful chemistry between our two leads. Atsuko also totally has community icon potential.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm sure there's a pun in here somewhere...

joined Jan 14, 2020

Soooo....not Yuri?

Just one woman being unable to keep her eyes off the other, and committing murder for her on short notice.

joined Apr 10, 2023

That's what I was thinking as well. "What if Gunjo was written with the deadpan black comedy tone of The Death of Stalin?" And I think that tone makes this potentially far better than Gunjo, that manga just made me anxious to read.
Also uh yeah Atsuko is gay as hell. Can't keep her eyes off Yuri, huh? I know what you are lol

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Soooo....not Yuri?

Just one woman being unable to keep her eyes off the other, and committing murder for her on short notice.

And of course, the leads being offended at the mere suggestion that they have feelings for each other is always guaranteed to stay that way.

Jokes aside, this premise goes hard, and I'm shipping these women anyway

last edited at May 29, 2024 8:58PM

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Gunjou meets Throw Away The Suit, huh?

... Sure, I'm in.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This ought to be interesting.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Soooo....not Yuri?

And they were roommates (in Vietnam).

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I saw the abuse coming when the sleeves were mentioned, but pg.7 I did not expect. That is certainly a way to catch a reader's attention.

I'll be looking forward to more.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

An interesting start, I'm curious where the story will go and the character dynamic. Thanks for the translation!

cloudyhearts
Froggrill
joined Jan 25, 2021

im locked the fuck in for this

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Hell yeah

butches-and-chicken
Butches%20yuri
joined Jun 12, 2023

Looking forward to the next chapters, the characters caught my interest.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

What do you mean it's not a oneshot?

Clodsire
joined Jul 4, 2018

im in.
fuck it

To reply you must either login or sign up.