Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

What the shit, Fuuko has lost all her marbles LOL

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Uwatnao?

I get it how she's been lacking a purpose to even to exist until now, but it was just funny anyway.

last edited at May 18, 2024 10:13AM

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

Sports girl is out, my queen Fuuko is back!

joined Feb 8, 2021

What?

joined Mar 8, 2016

"Daddy" (and similarly, though less frequently, "Mommy") are common terms in power-exchange (sub/Dom) relationships. They have nothing to do with family, they're about roles and power dynamics.

Maybe I've just been around the sexosphere too long but, especially given the way Fuuko tries to dominate and control in the relationship, to me that's the obvious intent of that line.

joined Oct 23, 2022

Huh????

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

This is so peak

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Mamma mia, if Yuni - chan starts wearing nappies, and getting breast fed by Fuuko- I'll be so up for it ୧⁠|⁠ ͡⁠ᵔ⁠ ⁠﹏⁠ ͡⁠ᵔ⁠ ⁠|⁠୨

last edited at May 18, 2024 11:56AM

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20233149
joined Jan 17, 2021

Is the movie a yuri movie? If so, there's at least 5 dudes watching it with themselves. It's kinda nice.

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

Ayo...

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

While I can appreciate Fuuko’s growth I will always despise Yuni because she can’t just sack up and break up with Nanase, I’ll pretty much just always hate this character lol

joined May 3, 2014

While I can appreciate Fuuko’s growth I will always despise Yuni because she can’t just sack up and break up with Nanase, I’ll pretty much just always hate this character lol

the whole kissing sceen with all that details and thw whore that is Yuni crying made me wanna ring her neck at this point! i NEVER felts so much rage at cheating, i avoid stories like this cuz i emotional immers myself in them so tragic stories can make me incredible sad, the reason way i read happy ending stories, but THIS? this just makes me incredible angry blood boiling because cheating is something that i take personaly,

next time after i finish this manga i will 100% make sure i avoid stories likw this (this might end with Yuni never getting any punishment for being an human incarnation of garbage)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lols @ hate reading people

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

XadarxBlacka if you hate it so much, ya know you can just...stop reading, right?

I don't get why people force themselves to read something that only pisses them off.

For anyone thinking Yuni wouldn't be down for Fuuko being a substitute mama, I present to you mommy's girl Yuni in cute pajamas being depressed while waiting for her mama to get home from work: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_girlfriends_not_here_today_ch23#9

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

the whole kissing sceen with all that details and thw whore that is Yuni crying made me wanna ring her neck at this point! i NEVER felts so much rage at cheating, i avoid stories like this cuz i emotional immers myself in them so tragic stories can make me incredible sad, the reason way i read happy ending stories, but THIS? this just makes me incredible angry blood boiling because cheating is something that i take personaly,

next time after i finish this manga i will 100% make sure i avoid stories likw this (this might end with Yuni never getting any punishment for being an human incarnation of garbage)

Hi stranger, you don't have to have a bad time by your own volition! You can....stop reading! Right now!

joined Sep 22, 2021

I agree with you, I hate this story too. And there actually garbage manga involved with NTR and people still read it to see how it goes or whatever their emotion, I could name it but I won't, (And yes most people complaint and still read it until the last chapter). But here most people seems to like cheating story like this, the drawing is good, also maybe the author make it looks so romantic that's why it seems not trashy to them. Regardless of the content, maybe it's how the author express the story. The character action until now so brainless you shouldn't even have hopes for a justice ending.

Armageddon11
Useless-
joined Jul 26, 2016

Hate-reading is the only thing this nonsense has going for it.

joined Sep 22, 2021

Holly, people here can be really fragile.

Back to this chapters. I can't take this story serious anymore. It's turning 180 to some ridiculous płot development. It's like author don't know how to milk this series further.

The author just want to milk this manga and continue the brainless development whatsoever, the fans couldn't have anything else to say except told people not to have their opinion just because they tell their manga is bad.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

What happens when you take a yuri manga with good art and add cheating to it?

People lose their fucking minds over it.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The character action until now so brainless you shouldn't even have hopes for a justice ending.

Assuming you're someone who cares about that . . .

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"I want to be your mama"

It would be wild if the story just ended with her adopting Yuni and raising her as her own

joined Jun 11, 2021

amazing to me that this is the line that sets everyone off in the teen lesbian cheating erotica story. if y'all made it this far and were thrown off by that then i have to ask what you've been reading this whole time

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

amazing to me that this is the line that sets everyone off in the teen lesbian cheating erotica story. if y'all made it this far and were thrown off by that then i have to ask what you've been reading this whole time

At this point they should stay because those comments have become part of the fun. The dramatics are pretty entertaining.

last edited at May 18, 2024 5:58PM

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

The straw that broke the camels back has long past but I’ll still be a hater

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

But here most people seems to like cheating story like this, the drawing is good, also maybe the author make it looks so romantic that's why it seems not trashy to them.

Nah it's still trashy to us, but we're reading it because it's a big trashy mess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.