Forum › Posts by Erika___

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I’ve read most of Kodama’s work and this one seems to be quite mature so far. It seems the MCs, even the designated bitch, are not shitty people just for fun, they actually have real problems at hand that may cause them to do bad things (cheating ofc) in the next chapters.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Let just say, Shiho is the most interesting character for me. Yori and Hima has nothing interesting plot for me at their stage. What a romance story without some drama in it. Full Fluff story is the most boring thing to read for me.

Yeah, Shiho is carrying this manga so hard.

last edited at Dec 28, 2023 6:21AM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Why? If Aki can get over her feelings and go back to being friends, telling Yori does absolutely nothing positive for either of them, and could legitimately eff up their friendship and their relationships with others.

I just think a person's feelings should always be acknowledged.... and I was a huge AkiYori shipper at the start of the manga despite knowing they have zero chance. Since I liked the ship, I have always wanted to see Yori's reaction after finding out Aki's feelings for her.

Yeah, I disagree with a lot of the negative sentiments about Shiho in this thread. I've enjoyed this arc and I think Shiho is interesting. But I'm often kind of a sucker for "bitchy girl that turns out to be nice but traumatized."

Shiho has been the focus of the story for 3/4 of the manga. I always find it funny that some people still hates her but continue to read this manga anyway. If you hate the character that drives the story, why not just drop it? Lol

Tbh, I hated Shiho at the beginning too like everyone else here, but the author succeeded in gaslighting me into liking her so I continued to read the manga lol. Plus, Aki was the reason I liked this manga to begin with and I want her to be happy.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I hope Yori will find out someday that Aki loved her. This is just unfair.

Also, Shiho really is the main character now huh. Not that I'm complaining, she made this manga interesting.

last edited at Nov 22, 2023 7:33AM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I’m feeling sad for the MC already. She’s gonna get used so hard. She’s aware of it at least.

Kodama Naoko is finally back.

Erika___
Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

SuleMio is so perfect

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Too many Evie funny faces this chapter, cute.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Miorine is so hot. Suletta is so lucky.

Erika___
Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

More MANIO is always welcome!

Damn, Nana is so easy. I am excited to see how Tsukasa will drive her crazy, and I meant literally crazy.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Fucking finally! Thank you, China!

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Damn, Yvonne is so strong when it comes to resisting her urges.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I cannot believe Evie does not have the strength to suplex Yvonne

It's not really about strength, it's just very difficult to suplex yourself. ;)

Hahahaha we all love Yvonne here that sometimes we forget Elsa exists.

last edited at Oct 17, 2022 9:38AM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Yvonne is just the best. I badly want to be Elsa right now.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Yvonne is so pretty.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

This manga has become "Adachi VS Shimamura" with all the split opinions.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I want a friend like Nakano-san.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Not gonna lie, I would love to get that type of serial killer love confession.
That is a joke.

This. Except not a joke.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Woah, she is crazy.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I stand by these cheaters. Some people deserves to be cheated on. Sorry not sorry, Nanase.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Ahh why stories like this give me life.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Where do you guys see the spoiler?

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Ok using a Chinese friend I have access to raws if anyone is craving more I can send you up to chapter 33.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RyRphzqOFUtan3baDOrLS9PkFMqslmLR?usp=sharing

I'm also translating them but jsyk it's machine translated with a bit of research for better translations on certain parts, so nuanced and colloquial meanings may be overlooked.

THANK YOU!!!
I think the translation is not bad. Why don't you upload them to mangadex?

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

This is amazing, thank you for picking it up! I guess the heroine ends up learning about the so-called villainess system and tries to get Yvonne to bully her so she can avoid those punishments.

It looks so promising.

I think she is just a masochist.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

This is good. And the girls are cute.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Oh my god, I love this.