Forum › Posts by Johnsmith_

joined Sep 22, 2021

I feel like the author just want to stretch out this story. It's getting boring to me, only stay for the art though

joined Sep 22, 2021

Basically your gf f*ck another girl while you chasing for your passion and don't care about her enough, without break up with you. No one is really the victim in this. They are all selfish, want to have all for themselves. The gf did not break up first, want to have both gf and sidechick, the sidechick wants to ditch another person's gf and become the "only one" and lastly an idiot don't know what it's like to run a relationship rightfully. Morally, cheating is wrong. Emotionally, it happens a lot nowaday and it's understandable especially when you have a cold partner.
Maybe the author just want to drag this out by some bs and how it escalates, then the viewers keep fighting each other for which to root and which is the evil to endless

joined Sep 22, 2021

After some considering I personally think Ruriko's slap was not that out of character for her. She has been in love with her friend for a long time, always believed and trying not to get high hopes for it. Suppressing her own feelings and suddenly her friend aka the one she loves kiss her. A lot of emotions could be going on in that moment, normally in story they could push away considering slapping represents some violence. But in reality it's not rare to happen, I also like the comment they said that was her "defense mechanism"

last edited at Aug 5, 2023 9:11AM

joined Sep 22, 2021

Satou might become the one who provides MC money this time in case relationship with her parents fails

joined Sep 22, 2021

1 year ago I had said the mc must have triggered all these deaths somehow and someone reply to me then they compared to what if spider man don't have anyone to protect or something like that so the story could progress. Well it finally be brought up now, still not sure if that's her fault but it seems it wasn't just all coincident

Johnsmith_
joined Sep 22, 2021

I realy don't know how to feel about this. The girl stays friend with their ex boyfriend who has cheated on her multiple times, the boyfriend portrayed as innocent that he has no choice but to cheat, especially in a yuri manga. Maybe it could bring a fresh new air to people but I can't bring myself to be comfortable on this

Johnsmith_
joined Sep 22, 2021

ah yes my otp

Johnsmith_
joined Sep 22, 2021

I'm still pissed off at Kase san. She has been giving a lot of importance to Fukami...
It is difficult enough as it is to find a nice apartment in Tokyo with little money, and she just goes with Fukami's ridiculous request. Oh, but if she sees Yamada just talking with a boy she goes crazy.

She's so damn selfish this time, but of course this manga is a light-hearted so there's no way she'd just put their friendship off even after that confession and would continue to go along with it, solve thing out and move out anyway

joined Sep 22, 2021

It reminds me the last year's april fool, it was pretty well done

Johnsmith_
joined Sep 22, 2021

Why I smell Kitakawa flashback

joined Sep 22, 2021

There is a chance with a threesome ending, since this author did make a NTR manga which a wife and a highschool girl like nothing. So I personally think a bit strange from usual ending could be happening

Johnsmith_
joined Sep 22, 2021

For some reasons, I really don't like how all these drama and the characters involved progress. Iyk what I mean, it's just way to cliche and annoying just for the two mc to get together, and I just don't feel like it was handled very good

last edited at Jan 16, 2023 9:38PM

Johnsmith_
joined Sep 22, 2021

I was like what the heck, nevertheless, this manga really is my favorite. every time I read it I feel like I could escape from my works, so sad to hear it's going to end.

joined Sep 22, 2021

Looks like everywhere the MC go there is people dying, which mean she might be the cause. It looks pretty obvious at this point though :D

joined Sep 22, 2021

kitakawa flashback

joined Sep 22, 2021

If I remember correctly, she once unintentionally said Prez is the one she likes instead of the teacher so if she is not gonna have sex with anyone else, it's highly Prez is the winner

last edited at Nov 21, 2021 8:26AM

joined Sep 22, 2021

I just think this manga is really realistic in someway. Like, most of the relationships I have seen always have some problems, come from each of them. It's not like she's the worst when having feelings for her ex crush, what she does to it is what important because action is what we can control, not feelings. In the end, whether or not they could overcome those problems and be better is what really matters. Nice manga, even though it makes me feel a little suffocated while reading it.

joined Sep 22, 2021

She touched her lips after that so pretty sure it's a mouth to mouth

joined Sep 22, 2021

Cornonthekopp posted:

Okay I gotta wonder, what part of growing up is suffocating? Is she only consenting to sex because she feels like she has to? I’m confused and worried

I think she's just talking about society expectations

No, actually that might be referred to something happened between her time in Highschool and this point. Look at those scars, she probably was assaulted or sth

last edited at Sep 22, 2021 8:35PM