Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Awwww,I liked Karin senpai, but I guess it's to be expected,I thought she'd get serious with our MC, sniff.

Same (I still hope they fuck, though).

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Hahaha, what if NONE of the possible girlfriends turn out to be viable? That would be a pretty ballsy move on the part of the author.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I don't think Karin is fooling around, but this chapter raises the possibility of an interest twist of sorts in which the question "which one is love" also applies to the potential love interests. Like Minato in this chapter, there is the possibility of them all who were coming from a really, really innocent place before to suddenly realize "oh shit wait this is for real- this is love! roll credits". Not sure this is the route I prefer, though. In any case I'm certain Karin has some perfectly reasonable in-universe-shenanigans way of "redeeming" herself. Or they just straight do it, I am perfrctly fine with this as well.

Also I feel like an F for glasses friend is warranted.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

When I read "Love hotel - Student discount!" I kinda jumped in shock.

Then I realized that they were talking college students.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

It is time for a face off.

terriblewomanyuri
Ehehe%20(1)
joined Aug 23, 2023

Honestly, if I were in Mei's shoes (which, sadly, none of us will ever be :P) I'd choose Kaoru in a heartbeat. She and Maria are the only ones who are appealing as long-term partners. Kaoru has her shit together and already has goals and aspirations she's properly pursuing. She's a really strong person, she's fun, isn't shy or timid, and she cares about others.

Also she's very pretty. That certainly doesn't hurt.

I do wonder what the end will be like. It's set up like Mei is the center of a polycule, but I haven't really seen polyamory done "well" in manga. I can think of two examples that actually tried to go for it and neither one stuck the landing.

(In fact, they both fell flat on their faces, then proceeded to fall down several flights of stairs before rolling out the door, straight into the middle of a busy freeway during rush hour, where they were bounced around like pinballs before rocketing straight into the sun.)

I know it's been a couple months, but if you do want a manga with well done polyamory, I'd recommend "An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!)" Yeah it's a long title, but it actually sticks the landing and has a convincing buildup, with good dynamics between each member of the polycule.

If I were in Mei's shoes, I'd choose Kaoru because she's got a concrete plan for her life and is clearly driven. Also because she's tall and I really want her to bite me (I mean just LOOK at her teeth).

joined Jul 6, 2023

When I read "Love hotel - Student discount!" I kinda jumped in shock.

Then I realized that they were talking college students.

It's Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if they give student discounts to college students, bigger student discounts to high schoolers and middle schoolers, and even bigger ones to grade schoolers. ;)

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

Maria-sensei looking stunning as always. I'm rooting for her the most personally but wouldn't it be great if the author draw all conclusion like a choose your adventure book.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I'm still rooting for Kaoru, Karin ist my least favorite choice. I wonder if glasses girl could be interesting enough for Minato as well.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Well, pretty much what I expected, they discussed nothing and just made out a bunch.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

expected, Karin is too slick

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

This manga is a roller coaster ride lol, I love it
The things I'd find to be annoying in other series I find it very tolerable here, charming even. Probably cuz the premise itself is already pretty absurd, and it just ticks the boxes for all my gay ass fantasies I guess lol

That said WHERE IS KAORU SENPAIIIIIIIII I NEED HERRRR

joined Nov 13, 2022

I missed Riri-chan!! UwU

joined Aug 21, 2017

Hahaha, what if NONE of the possible girlfriends turn out to be viable? That would be a pretty ballsy move on the part of the author.

-- Cassandra

joined May 10, 2021

Well I'm just glad she didn't choose Karin.
Though she still promised her a hot intercourse session.
Thanks for the chapter!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

But, but... wasn't she going to tell Karin-senpai that she accepted to be her girlfriend? Things went kinda fubar there...

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Real life came creeping in. Going into college without a concrete goal is a hell I know all too well. At least she has a motivator though so silver linings.

joined Jun 27, 2022

Karin is fun to be around and a nice fling but definitely not serious dating material. I'm glad we can finally move on from her arc and back to Riri, it's been a while.

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Karin is to flighty and non commital to be a potential option so I think her chances went up in smoke here, I mean Mei pushed her away like 5 times in this chapter I think the message is pretty clear. I’m rooting for this next girl myself

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Well, that conversation went better than expected. Just Mei making it clear she wants a committed relationship and she's not conformable with poly, with no shaming.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Eat, eh?

And looks like we're finally back to the best girl next time. ^_^

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

But, but... wasn't she going to tell Karin-senpai that she accepted to be her girlfriend? Things went kinda fubar there...

She doesn't know if Karin's feelings were true so she went back on that decision. Plus the fact that Karin wanting a new career and using their relationship as a way to vent her frustrations I'd say it kinda made sense she decided against it. She wanted to date Karin because she thought Karin was serious about wanting to date her.

joined Apr 10, 2023

I'm not sure why Mei pushed Karin away so much this chapter. She hasn't come across as particularly uncomfortable with physical acts, more overly excited by them and eager to go with the flow? Trying to fit it in the context it would imply she's at some point become uncomfortable with Karin specifically, and yet she told her she loves her and made those promises of support and oral. It's hard to tell what Mei is thinking here.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm not sure why Mei pushed Karin away so much this chapter. She hasn't come across as particularly uncomfortable with physical acts, more overly excited by them and eager to go with the flow? Trying to fit it in the context it would imply she's at some point become uncomfortable with Karin specifically, and yet she told her she loves her and made those promises of support and oral. It's hard to tell what Mei is thinking here.

It's cute that you think Mei thinks. ;p

But seriously, Mei is a huge bundle of hormones who has no idea what she wants, but she knows she doesn't want a girlfriend that kisses other people. Karin, in very rapid succession, was caught making out with another girl, dragged Mei to a love hotel, made out with her, said she wants to kiss other people, but offered to hold off for Mei, exposed some serious emotional vulnerability, then tried to suck on her tits.

Like, that's a huge mess! It's not hard to see why Mei is having a difficult time figuring out where her own feelings lie in the face of all that, I think most people would have some serious emotional whiplash at that point.

last edited at Mar 9, 2024 11:00AM

joined Nov 13, 2022

I'm not sure why Mei pushed Karin away so much this chapter. She hasn't come across as particularly uncomfortable with physical acts, more overly excited by them and eager to go with the flow?

I kind of interpreted all the pushing away as Mei trying to override her sexual instincts, or trying to overcome temptation and think rationally specifically because she was tempted.

To reply you must either login or sign up.