Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Yay! Riri finally showing up again! I still think Karin has a shot. That’s gotta be rough to have been determined to go into acting and get so far but not be able to make the cut. But with her sense of taste, I bet she would make for a great sommelier. And I agree that Mei was on a roller coaster there with Karin, trying to let logic rule and not her hormones make her choices. Riri and Karin are still my top choices.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Riri and Karin are still my top choices.

Ah, I see you are a person of culture as well.

joined Nov 22, 2019

Well, that conversation went better than expected. Just Mei making it clear she wants a committed relationship and she's not conformable with poly, with no shaming.

It seems people don't have a strong grasp of what poly is. A polyamerous relationship is one with 3 or more people who all love and care for eachother equally.

What you are describing is an open relationship, where in two people either date or are married, but each mutually agree to allow the other to engage in usually sexual (but sometimes romantic) relationships with others, while staying in the relationship.

Poly would imply that every girl Karin has a fling with would be expected to have an intamite connection with Mei as well.

Poly relationships can be very committed, but Karin seems to enjoy her quick flings as a way to blow off steam.

Not to say I expect this story to go in a poly direction. Quite the opposite, actually, as it is clear that none of Mei's potential love interests are particularly interested in eachother, and infact seem to get jealous quite easily.

last edited at Mar 10, 2024 11:23PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Well, that conversation went better than expected. Just Mei making it clear she wants a committed relationship and she's not conformable with poly, with no shaming.

It seems people don't have a strong grasp of what poly is. A polyamerous relationship is one with 3 or more people who all love and care for eachother equally.

What you are describing is an open relationship, where in two people either date or are married, but each mutually agree to allow the other to engage in usually sexual (but sometimes romantic) relationships with others, while staying in the relationship.

Poly would imply that every girl Karin has a fling with would be expected to have an intamite connection with Mei as well.

Poly relationships can be very committed, but Karin seems to enjoy her quick flings as a way to blow off steam.

Not to say I expect this story to go in a poly direction. Quite the opposite, actually, as it is clear that none of Mei's potential love interests are particularly interested in eachother, and infact seem to get jealous quite easily.

Now here's a pot calling the kettle black xD
What you're describing is only one way a polyamorous relationship can be. There are countless other ways and setups as well, and they most certainly do not require everyone to be romantically and/or sexually involved with all other participants. Keyword: metamour.

If you prefer everyone in your polycule to be involved with each other that's valid, but claiming that's the only correct way for a relationship to be polyamorous is reductive and frankly just straight up untrue.

last edited at Mar 11, 2024 1:12AM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

It's so cute that the girl who represents touch is the most innocent lmaoo I'm giggling and kicking my feet I wanna pick them up and throw them lol so cute

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

This manga is such a blessing, god fucking bless Tamamushi, the absolute GOAT
Between this and Asumi-chan, my "God I wish that were me" meter is maxed out I cannot go back
Mei just doesn't give a shit she was about to confess to another girl, she has to ask Riri out she can't help it lol

It's so cute that the girl who represents touch is the most innocent lmaoo I'm giggling and kicking my feet I wanna pick them up and throw them lol so cute

IKR??? It's way too adorable I cannot take it
I still love Maria sensei and Kaoru senpai too but DAMNIT I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE IS LOVE

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

aaaaaa it's been too long! I missed Riri. I never expected her to be the one we see the least, considering.... how she is

Just one of the many ways this is a deconstruction I guess. But also, show Riri more >:(

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

aaaaaa it's been too long! I missed Riri. I never expected her to be the one we see the least, considering.... how she is

Just one of the many ways this is a deconstruction I guess. But also, show Riri more >:(

Sometimes being seen the least is a good thing: the author might be deliberately separating the "serious" romance from all the other shenanigans.

last edited at Apr 4, 2024 12:49PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Riri is just too cute! More Riri, more!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

What a creepy event.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

There we have it, conclusive proof that Riri is by far the best choice.

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

What a creepy event.

Yeah, that was kinda my thought as well. I assumed it was, like, an official photoshoot that Mei was just crashing, but it's actually some kind of weird thing where fans can pay to get up close and take private photos of her in a swimsuit? Feels super sketchy.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

There we have it, conclusive proof that Riri is by far the best choice.

Irrefutable and decisive indeed. I will not forgive Mei if she breaks Riri's heart. Riri is best girl.

But hmmmmm... I wonder what this feeling is, Riri... It is very mysterious.

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

i think i still kinda favor the smell girl

joined Feb 24, 2023

Riri is definitely the best normal choice, I think her and the tomboy are the only ones who dont have like a very weird vibe when it comes to crushing on our heroine but she’s just kinda eh so I’m rooting for the touch starved lesbian

last edited at Apr 5, 2024 7:19AM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Riri is so boring to me. This felt like a nothing chapter to me. I'm not feeling the chemistry either, it was just Mei checking out her boobs.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I think at this point, my ranking is Touch > Sight > Smell > Taste > Hearing. Sorry to all the Karin-Senpai fans, out there. As a fellow Sapphic Slut, I SHOULD be all up ons, but for some reason I'm not feelin' her as much. FTR the top three are real close in my rankings lol, sight and smell could easily swap in the coming chapters

last edited at Apr 5, 2024 1:49AM

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

I think at this point, my ranking is Touch > Sight > Smell > Taste > Hearing. Sorry to all the Karin-Senpai fans, out there. As a fellow Sapphic Slut, I SHOULD be all up ons, but for some reason I'm not feelin' her as much. FTR the top three are real close in my rankings lol, sight and smell could easily swap in the coming chapters

based Maria and Kaoru enjoyer

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

I didn't think much of Riri earlier, but this chapter convinced me. Maria, Karin and Riri are my favs now. I really can't stand Kaoru for some reason.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Since when did Riri have that ritz? omg

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

What a creepy event.

Yeah, that was kinda my thought as well. I assumed it was, like, an official photoshoot that Mei was just crashing, but it's actually some kind of weird thing where fans can pay to get up close and take private photos of her in a swimsuit? Feels super sketchy.

I guess you could argue it's no different from real life where fans can meet and take photos of complainers who are dressed in revealing outfits. I'm pretty sure this probably is a normal thing in Japan and maybe we just see it as strange.

To reply you must either login or sign up.