Forum › Our Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected in a Dream discussion

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

She's going to pass out isn't she?

I’d put money on that. Then again, I would have also put money on the beach date ending without any major progress, and look where we are now!

Edit: I just saw the raws for the next chapter. I can’t read Japanese, but I fear it may be worse than any of us expected.

Where can I read the raws?

I go to Mangadex. Someone is uploading the original language chapters of this story there. It also has a link to the original site for most of the stories there.

Akorin-av
joined Jun 14, 2021

Let's go!!
Can I just say it fits so much for Hinoka to be the one going for the kiss. Lovely ;d

joined Mar 5, 2022

Hinoka really said "well one of us needs to have some rizz"

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

Crisis successfully averted!

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I go to Mangadex. Someone is uploading the original language chapters of this story there. It also has a link to the original site for most of the stories there.

I only see the Korean version on Mangadex, but it looks like Tsukushi is being an idiot again, as usual.

joined May 26, 2017

I take it all back. Tsukushi, you really are the most useless lesbian on this planet aaargghhh

Bd53e2ad579b959b89f62de0cc5941be-min
joined Oct 19, 2022

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'-)

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Yep, it was as bad as it looks. Really, Tsukushi?

As painfully annoying as it is, hopefully someone will knock some sense into Tsukushi’s brain in the next couple chapters, and they’ll be together by summer.

I only see the Korean version on Mangadex, but it looks like Tsukushi is being an idiot again, as usual.

…well that’s embarrassing. Pardon the American moment. For some reason, I thought the little Korean flag was a Japanese one, and I didn’t notice the characters were different.

last edited at Feb 17, 2024 9:02PM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

You better not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory Tsukushi !! Just calm down, this is a great thing, you can do this, don't screw this up for yourself !

joined Jul 31, 2022

Lol I've NEVER screamed out loud in anger over a manga before today...

joined Feb 1, 2021

OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE

joined Sep 13, 2022

possibly the most useless lesbian in history…

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

joined Feb 22, 2023

oh come the fuck on

joined Sep 9, 2016

Tsukushi you absolute fucking COWARD!

SHAME!

last edited at Feb 17, 2024 9:20PM

joined Jun 11, 2021

cmon this was such a waste of a chapter lmao. dragging it out for no reason. like what are we expected to worry it might not work out now?

joined Mar 5, 2022

Indeed

joined Aug 29, 2019

Wow, good LORD are they going the extra mile to be extra useless!!

joined Sep 22, 2021

I feel like the author just want to stretch out this story. It's getting boring to me, only stay for the art though

joined Jul 6, 2023

Indeed

Me I didn't go that far, I just

joined Oct 19, 2022

Die Tsukushi die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

C’mon, folks—give Tsukushi a little time to process here. We already know that she takes a bit longer to emotionally process than the average person.

She’ll catch on eventually—like the next Ice Age, maybe.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I swear to god, if the next chapter of this series has an angst tag then I am gonna flip. Communication, people. Communication is key.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I am now officially fucking Deceased

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Poor Hinoka. I wonder if Tsukushi realizes she has just hurt her horribly.

I wonder if she realizes Hinoka can only take her attitude as cold rejection.

Probably not.

To reply you must either login or sign up.