Forum › Posts by Ms.Pickling

Beso%20tini%20emilia%20clipboard011
joined Aug 25, 2023

I'm not sure That level of adorableness is legal.

We might just need an Adorable Jail, like we already have a Horny Jail.

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

Oh shit—“Her eyelashes are so long.” That’s it—game over. The Yuri Express is now barreling down the track, brakes gone and the throttle wide open.

I don't know what it is about Japanese lesbians and eyelashes, but this line shows up in every story at some point.

Yeah, those zany Japanese, why can't they say “Her boobs are so big” like everyone else, right?

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

Right, you just choose to forget she fucking pull a long face after Aya got a job interview invited by Kumagaya in chapter 7.
Do you think Koto wouldn't "suggest" Aya to quit the job?

Well, she definitely suggested that she shouldn't try to get that job (and acted like she was jealous of Kumagaya and Aya's newfound closeness). I'd say it's a safe bet to say that she will try, in the future, to make her quit... especially when she finds that there's a super dishy tsundere boy working with her, and he has an interest in her!

We keep discovering new things about the mcs every chapter. I'd never had suspected that Erika's place was a messy pigsty. And I certainly wasn't expecting Aya to be a clean freak who just can't let a messy room alone and won't stop until she has made it spotless. Koto is the only one with no surprises, she's a one-track-minded person whose whole life revolves (and has done so for the past 7 years) around Aya. And I'm kinda starting to agree with those who think it's, like, a li'l bit cringe.

joined Aug 25, 2023

How would you feel it this happened to you? https://youtu.be/0OHjWCdqMBQ not knowing you were so close to your oshi?

I dunno about that... but Gengar's reaction is exactly my normal reaction when some rando try to start a convo with me on the street.

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

Honestly, you peeps have got nothing to support your claim. There's no way to prove that the guy is not having a fling with another man, and no way to prove that he's not faithful. The evidence for both is zero. All you've got is chatter and speculation.

To be frank the best argument I've read is the one from dqvdqv : « .... think about what type of manga this is. » Oh yes, if you look at it that way, you gotta admit that one of Ed or Ian being found to be a cheater would be a quake to the story, alter the lives of a lot of mcs and bring some big motherfecking changes... haha. Really, this is not that type of manga.

Ms.Pickling
Flavorful discussion 22 Feb 14:37
joined Aug 25, 2023

Mc is such a "shikatanai wa ne" character that I'm surprised she's not Japanese.

joined Aug 25, 2023

Poor Hinoka. I wonder if Tsukushi realizes she has just hurt her horribly.

I wonder if she realizes Hinoka can only take her attitude as cold rejection.

Probably not.

None of you understands; Hinoka rejected her before (in her dream) so now Tsukushi's answer to the kiss is a silent cold shoulder to Hinoka. It's payback!

Ms.Pickling
Anime season 25 Jan 10:16
joined Aug 25, 2023

I love the incredible richness of details that make the background in most scenes. You have to make pauses very often to appreciate it, as often they are there for only a fraction of a second.

This is what Vox looks like when his tv network crashes. It's the fault of "Alastor.exe" and "remove all Alastors from the vicinity" seems to be the solution lol.

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

Confused af by the final sequence. It was all a dream?
Kaoru fell asleep in the tub and dreamed all her flirt with Mayoi?

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

I've been fine with Junko being a violent jerkass to Kayo while it was just the two of them flirting with each other. Now that she starts to involve Satomi and Yoshiko in her schemes, I cannot help but start detesting her...

I so get you. Junko's starting to look a bit unhinged, isn't she?

last edited at Dec 12, 2023 1:23PM

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

:,D maybe tianli can be shipped with the bestie happy ending for everyone

Do you mean Yunduo or Sixi?

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

You know the deal with how Youji knew that Ren Wei was the Nightowl?
I really had no clue. Until now!
It makes sense now, both how Youji found out the secret and why she doesn't want to tell Ren Wei. Lmao of course if you have a sure-fire way to tell when your friend is lying, you wouldn't want to reveal it to her! (If you do, she'll change her habit and you'll lose your power!)

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

Ren. Ren's the best.
Best partner ever.
Evaaar.

Oh yeah: tall blonde, sexy figure, tanned skin, huge melons, just purr-fect!

They clearly mean her personality!!

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

Oh well -- nobody's perfect, as Joe E. Brown said.

I've always thought "Daphne" would have no choice but to marry him after that reply. I mean, Osgood Fielding demolished "her" in that discussion—and after the last reply, "she" was left speechless and with no arguments left!

...Wut?

Aren't they about that Marilyn movie, Some Like It Hot?

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

Anyone has a clue which zombie movie they were watching?

That bit about the bomb sounds like a clear hint.

joined Aug 25, 2023

Nooo Makino messed up big time
Now Mashiro thinks she's an unfaithful wretch and is furious with her!

What will happen to her? How is Makino gonna end up after this??

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

Flowerchild I am your simp forever

Ms.Pickling
joined Aug 25, 2023

Gay gay homosexual gay!