Forum › Black & White discussion

joined Jan 11, 2023

Im not gonna lie, i am here for all the angst and stupid jealousy that is going on here. My fear is that Junko’s disappointment will lead her to outing Kayo to short hair girl, but i feel like since miss short hair girl won’t tell anyone because she’s also a fond of kayo. IDK i just i realllllly ship junko and kayo i feel like there’s so much room for junko’s character development and to learn with Kayo. Dont get me wrong i like satomi too and is actually reallllly glad that she’s introduced bc now i feel like shes gonna be someone that makes junko realize her actual feelings for kayo lol but idek if junko even actually likes kayo like that i just hope so

last edited at Dec 11, 2023 6:36AM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Whoopsie daisy, Junko's mask is slowly slipping

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I've been fine with Junko being a violent jerkass to Kayo while it was just the two of them flirting with each other. Now that she starts to involve Satomi and Yoshiko in her schemes, I cannot help but start detesting her...

last edited at Dec 11, 2023 2:21PM

142220480_1294910914226700_370792848566403998_n%20(2)
joined Feb 3, 2021

atp i need a junko backstory to understand why she's so deranged

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

tbh I enjoyed it more when it was 2 people just being bad against each other and hatesex. but now its like one trying to ruin the other persons life and everyone she's close with, even stalking her in the park at night, while the other one is just starting to enjoy life and maybe find a respectful partner.

last edited at Dec 11, 2023 2:56PM

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

tbh I enjoyed it more when it was 2 people just being bad against each other and hatesex. but now its like one trying to ruin the other persons life and everyone she's close with, even stalking her in the park at night, while the other one is just starting to enjoy life and maybe find a respectful partner.

This is exactly where I'm at right now too. I adored the start of this series because of the mutual toxicity, but the last couple chapters it's swung into only Junko being awful and that's a lot less fun, IMO. I love Sal Jiang's work so I'm down to let her cook, but I'd by lying if I said I wasn't at least a little concerned ATM.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Junko needs a Pegging and a good arse whipping

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Similar to the other comments, I was very uncomfortable in this new chapter. Before it was mutual toxicity, now Kayo is moving on and being a better person she's trying to ruin it.
Just admit you caught the feel and feel some sort of possessiveness over the relationship you had, at least then it can be less frustrating for me.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Oh no my ship is crumbling. I liked these two together because they were in competition that mostly affected each other. Right now, it's hard to root for Junko. Kayo at least shows a more genuine side to her. I'm feeling jealous for Junko but the last page kinda sullies the feeling.

Hope this gets rectified and somehow my ship comes back. Sorta still hoping Junko does something cool instead.

joined Dec 3, 2023

Dude, why is it always Kayo getting beaten on all the covers? #JusticeForKayo

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

good shit I love that Junko is actually horrible instead of just being a tsundere for Kayo. Craziest bitch in manga lately

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

but now its like one trying to ruin the other persons life and everyone she's close with, even stalking her in the park at night

it's not excitement if they're not upping the ante with every successive chapter, hm?

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Dude, why is it always Kayo getting beaten on all the covers? #JusticeForKayo

Because it's a story of her struggling to survive her crazy ex lol

joined May 10, 2021

I really enjoyed their toxic relationship, but now that Kayo and Satomi is sailing high, she's been nothing but an annoying cunt.
I don't know how the author is gonna turn things around without breaking way too many eggs... Which would feel quite weird in this crazy dumb yuri mess.
'Guess I'll just wait and see.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

SPIILL IT ALL HAHAH I WANNA SEE HOW MESSY IT CAN GET W

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

If Junko hurts Yoshiko (who has been nothing but sweet and supportive) she will be DEAD TO ME!

joined May 23, 2020

Here for Junko getting what's coming to her, I do wonder what Kayo's going to do once she finds out what she's been doing.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

We need a Hatesex tag.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

We need a Hatesex tag.

It's . . . already tagged with that.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Yeah, there's this line between being hypercompetitive and bitchy at each other on one hand, and conspiring to kill someone's career with lies and manipulation, on the other. Junko's in villain turf now.
Not that it BOTHERS me, depending how things work out. I'm just saying, objectively she's at that "decided to be evil" position.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

SHE IS SUCH A CRAZY BITCH AND IM HERE FOR ITTT
"But the closer she grows with Sakakibara-san, our fund manager, the less she seems to pay attention to that." ARE YOU KIDDING MEEE???
Yall she is so fucking sly and manipulative istg that's what so good about her, aside from that she's WACK. WACK I tell you.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Oh my god, bless Gouma-Den, my life would be Black and White without yall

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

This is amazing

joined Jan 11, 2023

One way or another kayo is gonna find out and this time its not gonna be pretty. Although i feel like if kayo did give junko the response that she’s looking for (getting riled up) it means junko wins. I kind of want kayo to just be utterly disappointed expressed her disgust and then just walks away and ignores junko. i think that will actually slap some sense outta junko bruv idk. God she’s actually crazy idk anymore pls junko we need redemption arc

last edited at Dec 12, 2023 8:32AM

joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks so much for the regular updates Gouma-Den!

To reply you must either login or sign up.