Forum › Posts by taesunfany

taesunfany
joined May 23, 2020

Xiaoen probably knew that meeting was going to be a train wreck. Xingyuan keeps breaking my heart. Girl deserves to be fully and wholly loved.

taesunfany
joined May 23, 2020

Is this the end? If so gotta admit I expected Junko to pretty much explode but this was also good. You can tell she'll burn out fast. So happy for Kayo! She deserves it after all that crap.

Forgot to add, thank you Gouma for translating this masterpiece!

last edited at Dec 23, 2023 7:58PM

taesunfany
joined May 23, 2020

tbh I even think the sex with hashimoto was solely there cause she doesnt have a sex-punching bag anymore that she can just forcefully use, so shes gonna use her (until it hopefully starts crumbling down)
edit: i think imma try go spoil myself, I cant take it anymore to wait

Please share cause the wait is killing me.

taesunfany
joined May 23, 2020

Ngl I've enjoyed their scenes so far but that sex scene was the absolute worst. Holy crap do I feel dirty. I hope Kayo gets out of that and never sees that crazy ass Junko.

taesunfany
joined May 23, 2020

Here for Junko getting what's coming to her, I do wonder what Kayo's going to do once she finds out what she's been doing.

taesunfany
joined May 23, 2020

Waiting for Kayo and short-haired senpai to get it on so Junko can truly die of jealousy.

taesunfany
joined May 23, 2020

I wish Yunduo nothing but happiness.

taesunfany
joined May 23, 2020

I'm sorry Xingyuan... I really am but flark I love a potential Yunduo and Xiaoen.

joined May 23, 2020

Asako's mom is too hot, thought it was a big sister or something. Let's hope this never ends because these two are adorable.

taesunfany
joined May 23, 2020

Oh boy, good stuff going to start now. I wonder if Kurokawa will go crazy knowing Fujishiro loves her.

taesunfany
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 20:27
joined May 23, 2020

What if the page where they're all walking together is a hint to the true ships? HMMMM ???lol

I would love that! Harumin deserves better.