Forum › Posts by Angelineibale

Angelineibale
joined Jan 11, 2023

One way or another kayo is gonna find out and this time its not gonna be pretty. Although i feel like if kayo did give junko the response that she’s looking for (getting riled up) it means junko wins. I kind of want kayo to just be utterly disappointed expressed her disgust and then just walks away and ignores junko. i think that will actually slap some sense outta junko bruv idk. God she’s actually crazy idk anymore pls junko we need redemption arc

last edited at Dec 12, 2023 8:32AM

Angelineibale
joined Jan 11, 2023

Im not gonna lie, i am here for all the angst and stupid jealousy that is going on here. My fear is that Junko’s disappointment will lead her to outing Kayo to short hair girl, but i feel like since miss short hair girl won’t tell anyone because she’s also a fond of kayo. IDK i just i realllllly ship junko and kayo i feel like there’s so much room for junko’s character development and to learn with Kayo. Dont get me wrong i like satomi too and is actually reallllly glad that she’s introduced bc now i feel like shes gonna be someone that makes junko realize her actual feelings for kayo lol but idek if junko even actually likes kayo like that i just hope so

last edited at Dec 11, 2023 6:36AM