Forum › Black & White discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

man this is awesome these bitches are crazy , Sal Jiang always delivers

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Latest chapter: Too much office politics, not enough Hatesex. >__>

joined May 10, 2021

Man, seeing Kuroda that disappointed in herself kinda broke my heart. Kinda. And I also feel bad for the short haired senpai.
Which are things I was not supposed to feel whilst reading this... Well done author, well done.
Thanks for the chapter!

joined Jun 11, 2021

it was kind of refreshing seeing kayo's arrogance finally backfire on her, even though i felt a little bit bad. it'll be interesting to see if this changes her dynamic with junko at all

joined May 23, 2020

Waiting for Kayo and short-haired senpai to get it on so Junko can truly die of jealousy.

joined Nov 26, 2023

When I saw the hate sex tag I didn’t expect these women to go around going full WWE on each other.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, you just have to love the rigid adherence to rules and hierarchies... /s

joined Oct 2, 2021

Well it is Japan

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I do find myself wondering if, while you could still expect some disapproval, the overall tone would have been more positive and less threatening if she'd been a guy.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Even taking into account all the hate sex that crotch shot in chapter 9 was just playing dirty lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This bunch of idiots... :D

joined Jun 11, 2016

unless Satomi turns out to be actually straight or has some huge red flags, I don't see how Kayo would choose Junko over her (assuming the story ends with Kayo and Junko together)

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

unless Satomi turns out to be actually straight or has some huge red flags, I don't see how Kayo would choose Junko over her (assuming the story ends with Kayo and Junko together)

Agreed and, more importantly, we haven't seen any kind of indication that Junko actually cares about Kayo (or anyone else for that matter) in any meaningful way. Kayo hates her too but despite both of them being pretty cutthroat about work, Kayo at least has scruples about her methods and interest in other people beyond their usefulness.

Junko on the other hand hasn't expressed any kind of fondness for anyone that seemed genuine afaict, she only sees people either as tools or threats and uses them accordingly. Not a single thought spared for anything else.

So if these two are actually endgame for a "regular" kind of romantic relationship, then there's a lot that still needs to happen, with Junko's mindset more so than with Kayo's, i'd wager xD

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Awww Junko's upset that Kayo isn't a cutthroat bitch like her. It really feels like she thought she finally found someone she could compete on equal terms with, but had her hopes shattered witnessing Kayo being a lovestruck normie lol.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Agreed and, more importantly, we haven't seen any kind of indication that Junko actually cares about Kayo (or anyone else for that matter) in any meaningful way. Kayo hates her too but despite both of them being pretty cutthroat about work, Kayo at least has scruples about her methods and interest in other people beyond their usefulness. Junko on the other hand hasn't expressed any kind of fondness for anyone that seemed genuine afaict, she only sees people either as tools or threats and uses them accordingly. Not a single thought spared for anything else.

Very very true. Junko's the only one who is really off the rails lol. Kayo tried keeping up but as time passes, she's clearly not as interested in the rat race as Junko seems to be (nor as calculating). At this point, Kayo just wants to chill and Junko is on her own island shouting at the world and she might get left there by herself. Love Sal's stuff. Always interesting and unique dynamics and characters.

last edited at Dec 9, 2023 3:16PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I had no idea Kayo could even make a face like that. Lovestruck Kayo is actually... urp. Kinda cute.

Satomi really is a good senpai. She scolded Kayo and told her the exact reason why she did. She taught her instead of just yelling.
Petty and jealous Junko is pretty entertaining. But, I think she's going to choose the exact wrong moment to take it too far. The way she was talking on the last page, looks like she's going to out Kayo.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

It will be better she get another woman than the problematic bloondie

joined Feb 20, 2023

Oh wow, Kayo really seems to have it down bad for Satomi. Is the series actually going to have the main two end up with different girls? Because honestly I'd be down for these two ships (Please be nice to Hashimoto, Junko.)

Watanabe-_
joined Jun 10, 2023

So if these two are actually endgame for a "regular" kind of romantic relationship, then there's a lot that still needs to happen, with Junko's mindset more so than with Kayo's, i'd wager xD

Honestly if the series ends in any sort of "regular" relationship I'd be shocked lmao. esp because, like you said, Junko really hasn't seen people other than as pawns. The only way I personally see Kayo and Junko being endgame at this point is in a crueler way. I feel like Junko is on the path to destroy any relationships the two of them are beginning to build with others, but in the end the two mains would stay together because no one else knows their "real" selves. Who else could possibly want them when they are capable of so much brutality?
loving this so far but i'd be amazed to see this partnership go anywhere but mutually abusive

joined May 10, 2021

Man I sure didn't think Kayo would end-up failing for Satomi after her introduction (and how it seems like Kayo was just using her).
But my words is it a good ship!
It is also quite refreshing to see Kayo growing out of the "gotta make it to the top no matter what" race thingy. She just wanna do her work and flirt with her senpai.
On the other hand, Junko remains a fucking nutcase and I'm starting to hate her quite a bit. She's just a walking drama cooker at this point.
So now that I wish for Kayo x Satomi to properly sail, I hope Junko won't ruin everything (and won't make Satomi hurt).
Thanks for the chapter!

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I'm not really interested in Satomi and Junko is hard to root for...So, uh...go, Yoshiko. Find someone nicer, please.

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

I'm rooting for Junko and Kayo BECAUSE it's toxic. I hope this stuff makes Junko do something drastic.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

I'm rooting for Junko and Kayo BECAUSE it's toxic. I hope this stuff makes Junko do something drastic.

Tbh SAME- It really, REALLY, isn't looking good for Kayo and Junko rn but UGH the heart wants what it wants; and for me, that means absolutely destroying it with some toxic-ass, melt-the-bone acid-like yuri TOT

joined Aug 21, 2017

Tbh SAME- It really, REALLY, isn't looking good for Kayo and Junko rn but UGH the heart wants what it wants; and for me, that means absolutely destroying it with some toxic-ass, melt-the-bone acid-like yuri TOT

"I can make her worse" except mutual

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

So now that I wish for Kayo x Satomi to properly sail, I hope Junko won't ruin everything (and won't make Satomi hurt).

Same, but I'm sure she will.

To reply you must either login or sign up.