Forum › Why is My Crush so Hard on Me? discussion

joined May 3, 2014

I just hope it doesn’t end next chapter

yeah we need more chapters with them being together instead of the dumbo that was acting like as asshole because she couldn’t get over herself to help her childhood friend remember who she is!!!

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Surprisingly sudden. But not complaining.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow this switched gear towards ending pretty fast. Ngl though she looks way better with glasses.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Progress at the speed of light. Hopefully it doesn't just end because it'd be fun seeing them as a couple for a few more chapters.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I hope they get married!

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Wow this switched gear towards ending pretty fast. Ngl though she looks way better with glasses.

Ditto

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Progress at the speed of light. Hopefully it doesn't just end because it'd be fun seeing them as a couple for a few more chapters.

Sadly, I think it probably will end soon. So many yuri manga these days end as soon as the two main characters enter a relationship. I wish they would spend more time exploring the characters after they become a couple because that’s what most of us want to see

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

Ya I feel like this series was told it needed to end or something because it's going 0-100 in a blink but it is what it is. Honestly progress is better than stagnation.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Well, well, well... who would have thought that the power of the glasses would be what they needed to advance things?
I mean, I have thought, of course, do not underestimate the glasses moe.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

I hope she keeps her answer ambiguous for another couple of volumes

because we all know that requited love is no longer interesting

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

y'all say this development is sudden but really, how long did you want this realization to be stretched out for?
Having the thought "huh, seems familiar", voicing it and immediately being told "fucking finally, took you long enough" def makes for better pacing than another 17 chapters of
"okay i think she might be my childhood friend, but is she really? Let me go through the most convoluted ways of secretly confirming my suspicion without her finding out" xD

joined Feb 24, 2023

Oh my god finally now we can get into actual couple stuff aaaaand it’s ending. Of course

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

PLEASE dont end please dont end please dont end

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I mean even if this is heading towards the chopping block, I'll say that just being open about this sort of thing is better than trying to hide the fact she remembered. It was a cute and silly tsundere comedy that I don't regret reading. All we need is another kiss in the presumably last chapter and we can call it a day.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Nooo, don’t end yet!!!!
We need like 3 chapters of Hina being too shy around Akari since she’s intimidating (and hot) af now and her tsundere gf trying her best not to beg for a kiss, which scares the shit out of Hina since she’ll always look mad.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Someone feeling bold today

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

y'all say this development is sudden but really, how long did you want this realization to be stretched out for?
Having the thought "huh, seems familiar", voicing it and immediately being told "fucking finally, took you long enough" def makes for better pacing than another 17 chapters of "okay i think she might be my childhood friend, but is she really? Let me go through the most convoluted ways of secretly confirming my suspicion without her finding out" xD

Lol yeah it's not like there's anything being cut short. It was all just 1 funny secret that's now out in the open (and we already know she is her crush). Would be fun to see maybe 1-2 chapters post reveal but the title is all about that one gag. I was surprised though. Half expected some hilarious reason for dragging it out longer.

last edited at Aug 22, 2023 8:33AM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It does feel like this was always going to be a pretty short one, there's only so much you can do with that premise. The only mangas that get away with paper thin stories forever are almost always real heavy on fan service or boner harem comedies, which this really isn't.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

I wouldn't say it's certain to end once they each get their feelings across. Mutually Unrequited Twin Sisters still had a dozen chapters after the two mains became a couple.

joined Apr 14, 2022

All these doom-and-gloomers in the comments. I'll eat my hat if Hachiko draws a yuri manga without at least 5 chapters of lovey-dovey fluffy flirting.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Sadly, I think it probably will end soon. So many yuri manga these days end as soon as the two main characters enter a relationship. I wish they would spend more time exploring the characters after they become a couple because that’s what most of us want to see

At least now the characters actually get together. Back then we could only have characters that stay as homies who are roommates that only ever share side glances and don't kiss (at least not on-panel)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

All these doom-and-gloomers in the comments. I'll eat my hat if Hachiko draws a yuri manga without at least 5 chapters of lovey-dovey fluffy flirting.

Yes, well, I might say something of the sort but I'm wary of that particular promise unless it's a really sure thing, since I actually wear a hat.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Having the thought "huh, seems familiar", voicing it and immediately being told "fucking finally, took you long enough" def makes for better pacing than another 17 chapters of
"okay i think she might be my childhood friend, but is she really? Let me go through the most convoluted ways of secretly confirming my suspicion without her finding out" xD

I dont think the realization is the issue for why it seems so sudden. To me it felt sudden for her friend to completely drop her tsuntsun and openly admit "I still think you're my girlfriend." Like logically it all makes sense, but I think the way it's been presented with her being so blunt about it feels off compared to the rest of the series.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

It's time.

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

Say hello to the AXE.

Tune in next week for the last chapter of "Clark Kent: the manga!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.