Forum › Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! discussion

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I feel like Pavlov's dog, waiting for a new chapter every two days...

joined Nov 21, 2018

I didn't like Hiroko for a lot of the story, though getting her background makes her actions seem more sensible. But I also recognize that I'm just the sort of person who hates lies and liars, even "white" lies. So Ayaka forcing Hiroko to drag the truth out into the light is a plus in my book.

joined Feb 17, 2018

EDIT: I also wonder how many people would see Ayaka as "pushy" and claim "she's not respecting boundaries", if the story was from Hiroko's pov and we were introduced to her emotional baggage first.

I mean I already do lol
But not really because its operating on romcom logic, this is this story's gimme, otherwise yeah if this were a more grounded story Ayaka's behavior would be very inappropriate and Hiroko largely blameless. Lying to another gay person about your sexual orientation isn't great but you're not obligated to be out to other gay people, especially if you don't trust them not to blab about it when you're living in a homophobic society and closeted for good reason. And her reasons for turning her down are also sensible, just because you like someone doesn't mean it's automatically a good idea to date them. Mostly people are mad because they want the catharsis of seeing them get together, just like every other series

joined Aug 2, 2022

wher the hhek is my chapte

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Well that turned out better than expected. I’m looking forward to Ayaka’s all-out attacks from here on out.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Shipper on deck:

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

@Vankomycin: pretty sure he's a rival to ayaka haha. He likes hiroko and says in the next panel that he's gonna go all out too.

irl I would say ayaka's actions are largely inappropriate bc it forces hiroko with a response to her, which could put her in a situation where she would out herself. but for the premise of this story and the development of hiroko, I think it's a good thing.

I would be turned off if someone gave me a public confession at work, no matter the gender, but that's personally me.

good luck, ayaka!!! keep fighting the good fight and get hiroko!!!

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

@Vankomycin: pretty sure he's a rival to ayaka haha. He likes hiroko and says in the next panel that he's gonna go all out too.

Oh, I saw. But he's going to lose and he knows it. Shipping the two of them will be his fallback position.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

The game is afoot. Hiroko better watch her back from now on or a wild, provocatively dressed Ayaka might snatch her into a kabedon.

Seriously though, they addressed both positions well, here. Hiroko is still not comfortable but Ayaka is now unleashed to be as flirty as humanly possible. The confidence in this woman lol. She knows Hiroko liked that dress and the skipping her way out. She's literally threatening Hiroko with a good time.

last edited at Jul 1, 2023 1:58PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Oh god... I can't say I dislike this XD but gee Ayaka, u need to chill lol Hope they can find a middle ground, huh?

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ok so the story needs to keep moving forward...I like forceful stuff most of the time but I find Miss Ayaka to be way too pushy, I also heavily dislike public confessions/proposals or anything that may make the other person pressured to give a positive answer..but since it's manga it's ok! so let's see when this will end, it is Ayaka and Hiroko dating for sure.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

This is definitely a pretty gutsy move.

It cuts the rumor mill off at the head. Nobody's gonna gossip about something literally everybody in the office saw happen, which cuts the legs off of any malicious rumormongering or misunderstanding. If her coworkers react with homophobia, She's set it up as a one-sided love, which means she can just quit, leaving a job where she wouldn't have been comfortable and welcome anyway, and it shouldn't adversely effect Hiroko, who would just be seen as a victim. If they react positively, (which they did,) it actually removes a big swath of why Hiroko was afraid to come out in the first place. Either way, the only one outed here is Ayaka.

She's basically taken all the heat onto herself, which takes the pressure off of Hiroko and gives her the room to decide for herself what she actually wants.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Ayaka is smarter than I gave her credit for clearly. I have a feeling, everything will work out just nicely for her.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Ayaka is smarter than I gave her credit for clearly. I have a feeling, everything will work out just nicely for her.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I just love this, can't get enough

joined Oct 22, 2020

Well this is one way to get the story back on track! Also her coworkers are hilarious, love em

kalliopephoenix
Smol%20icon
joined Jul 15, 2016

This is the best thing that's ever happened, omg. I lowkey expected this development from the loud announcement but for her to also be flirting so bOLDLY AND CONFIDENTLY oh my goodness. I frickin' love Ayaka. This is the yuri content we deserve.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Hiroko pants show she had full experience in pleasure girls xd

canihavekith
142220480_1294910914226700_370792848566403998_n%20(2)
joined Feb 3, 2021

YES IT'S GETTING GOOOOOD

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

Finally one of them shows some balls.

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

That second page of chap 18 is a golden reaction image

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

GENTE QUE BAFO, QUE ISSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHSAUDAUDH'12MA"!2I1MSAD'12n8sd
Inglês é o cacete de ASA, essa língua não tem a CA.PA.CI.DA.DE de transmitir os grito q eu dei lendo o cap 18, tu tá é DOIDO boy, desmaiei bem umas 3 vezes, Sal Jian vc foi BABILONICA AGORA!!

Translation: Loved the last chapter guys, groundbreaking, cheers.

joined Mar 4, 2017

This needs a live action adaptation. It's so good.

joined Sep 5, 2022

I wasn't expecting a "suddenly caralho" moment in the comments, but it made me laugh

PT: Olha só, outro apreciador de yuri da esfera lusofona!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

People be saying Ayaka made the wrong move...YOU'RE ALL WRONG!

Knowing that the rumours started by the bastard back then are what lead to an uncomfortable position,it's now time to smash all that gossip crap once and for all.

Seize the means of lesbian love loudly and proudly!,let there be no hesitation,let there be no misunderstandings,and let there be no one else to get in your way!

Why let society stop you?,grab what you deserve with your own two hands!

Hiroko can try her damn hardest to worm out of this one!

OH HELL YEAH

This mans' first post was "HELL YEAH".

And HELL YEAH!

Everything Hiroko did,completely and utterly shattered,and if Ayaka wins,the entire office will find out that Hiroko does play ball with the other team(she'd probably also be forced to clarify that she doesn't play both sides nor operates an attack chopper),and the journey there will be filled with Hirokos' absolutely chewed over expressions.

To reply you must either login or sign up.