Forum › Posts by kalliopephoenix

Smol%20icon
joined Jul 15, 2016

"i knew it, this is love...! aya really loves music!" betting my whole yuri career on this one

Leeeegit. Like nah this manga ain't foolin' me... so what if my heart skipped a beat before I went back and reread it. I'M NOT FEELING HOPEFUL AT ALL </3 (unless...?)

last edited at Sep 24, 2023 1:38PM

kalliopephoenix
Smol%20icon
joined Jul 15, 2016

This is the best thing that's ever happened, omg. I lowkey expected this development from the loud announcement but for her to also be flirting so bOLDLY AND CONFIDENTLY oh my goodness. I frickin' love Ayaka. This is the yuri content we deserve.

Smol%20icon
joined Jul 15, 2016

I seriously can't get over how frickin' cute Mitsuki is on the bottom left of the first page. I feel you, Kanna! So squishy!

Smol%20icon
joined Jul 15, 2016

Mm, based on the original line in Japanese, it does seem like she's expressing concern for Kita potentially facing consequences for wearing a skirt. It helps also that she said "putting that aside..." in the previous page, which probably refers to the whole "forget about me being slightly jealous."

Also that angry face she made at the bottom of the face murdered me. I don't think I've ever seen an expression like that throughout any Ikeda Takashi's work, it seriously cracked me up!

Oh I also feel like I should add...the whole thing about "boys will be boys and filthy perverts lol!!" may be true for manga as a whole, but for this author in particular, who handled characters like Akemiya with sensitivity (uh, well, mostly...it got better, okay!), I don't think she'd make her characters transphobic.

last edited at Feb 14, 2022 9:16PM

kalliopephoenix
Smol%20icon
joined Jul 15, 2016

When in doubt, choose all the women.

I can't wait for more ^^