Forum › Posts by MrMcDaes

joined Sep 5, 2022

I wasn't expecting a "suddenly caralho" moment in the comments, but it made me laugh

PT: Olha só, outro apreciador de yuri da esfera lusofona!

MrMcDaes
Oni Kouhai discussion 03 Jun 04:58
joined Sep 5, 2022

I will take 30+ chapters and a short-episode anime adatation, thank you very much

joined Sep 5, 2022

I love how everyone is stargazing, especially our poor gal focused on that neutron star

joined Sep 5, 2022

She has heart eyes. It is over for Asumi, now

joined Sep 5, 2022

Damn, Benika is one smooth lady killer

joined Sep 5, 2022

Time to grab some popcorn

joined Sep 5, 2022

I would like to formally pronounce Naa-chan best girl of this manga and the superior ship (at least until she becomes a wingwoman)

joined Sep 5, 2022

Shun is way too strong. Her positive and earnest approach to this situation is such a breath of fresh air in Yuri

joined Sep 5, 2022

While I was expecting this plot twist because of her previous "dark episodes", it makes the whole plot more interesting. What is her childhood friend place in the story? Who is the other ghost that keeps making guest appereances? Who is the third great ghost? And just what is going on with Okiku, her dark regrets and backstory? AND WHY IS THE ART SO GODDAMM EXCELENT?!?!?!?!

joined Sep 5, 2022

Oh yeah, serialization! Can't wait for more shenanigans

joined Sep 5, 2022

Basketball-kun was a goddamn hero for giving us these interactions

joined Sep 5, 2022

Way too many first, second and third handed experiences with toxic relationships can make someone a bit sour

joined Sep 5, 2022

I just binge read these chapters and, damn, I feel sorry for Saki, she fell for a walking red flag. I know thrust issues are fucked up, but, damn, being treated bad does not excuse someone for being an asshole. Specially to your "important friend"