Forum › Posts by phildog

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

The term groomer gets thrown around a lot in places that don't belong, but Jesus fucking Christ holy shit. This is some really groomer ass behavior.

I thought this was a prequel to https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/what_i_want_to_do_now_that_im_no_longer_an_idol but the characters have different names.

And now I can never read that one shot again.

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

The term groomer gets thrown around a lot in places that don't belong, but Jesus fucking Christ holy shit. This is some really groomer ass behavior.

I thought this was a prequel to https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/what_i_want_to_do_now_that_im_no_longer_an_idol but the characters have different names.

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

joined Mar 4, 2017

Neeeeeeeed updaaaate!

joined Mar 4, 2017

On another note: shouldn't this have the abandonment issues tag? I feel like most of the conflict is at least partly driven by Yuna's low self-esteem and fear of ending up alone.

That, but she may actually feel genuine abandonment issues after her parents basically disowned her for the "crime" of wanting to further her education. She really got done dirty by them in that regard.

joined Mar 4, 2017

She really needed that rest and her body finally let her.

That's how I understood it as well, yes.

Okay I get it now yeah. She was under so much stress on her body was finally able to reset. Which is why she was able to catch up on all the needed rest. :)

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

I don't really see this as sad, more incomplete.

I don't see any evidence she killed herself. But it's possible she might have left her. Way I figure what actually happens is she gets back from her work trip finds her girlfriend has left her. They both discovered that they've been hurting each other and promised to be more honest and communicate with each other.

Like I said not a sad ending just incomplete.

joined Mar 4, 2017

i dont really get it, tbh

it’s quite simple! just another women falling for a straight women and she gets married

Who said she was marrying a man? ;)

last edited at Feb 25, 2024 5:57PM

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

I really love this pseudo parent-child relationship they have. I get the feeling that something's up between the kid and her mother. I know her living alone has to do with her being a magic girl, but her being 10 she is likely still very, very attached to her mother and Fuji is likely helping fill that hole in her heart.

joined Mar 4, 2017

The series really should be called "Hime-Chan needs a therapist and medication"

joined Mar 4, 2017

Okay. No choice. Time to murder-suicide Otome.

joined Mar 4, 2017

That was nice. I really liked this story.

And screw anyone who was upset they didn't get together. One is an ADUKT and the other is a CHILD.

A child that is undergoing pretty significant psychological distress and in desperate need of an adult in her life that loves and accepts her.

Honestly, to anyone HOPING to see that shit, cry more.

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

I'm starting to wonder if we're going to follow these characters until they come out to their friends/parents, get married, have kids, grow old, and die.

joined Mar 4, 2017

It's kind of sad the author hasn't considered just having the main character dress like a guy while still physically being female. He doesn't need to wear a bra, he can just wear a binder. His hair gets long he can just cut it and style it like a guy.

It also would probably be better if they just fucking broke up. It's high school. He'll probably find someone better in college or whatever.

Meanwhile she can actually go out and seek a out a girlfriend who's pre-transition. Someone who is 100% fine with eventually turning into a girl.

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

Should this be tagged “age gap”?

Not unless it turns yuri at some point.

Oh god. Nothing would ruin this more for me.

She's fucking TEN YEARS OLD. The other one is fucking THIRTY. That would be so fucking disgusting. Just gross.

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

Oh God being transported into a public Bank wearing a fucking little kids costume Jesus Christ. I feel so bad for this woman.

By the way if she's 30 and the other one is only 10, she's old enough to be her mother. Maybe she is and she forgot?

If she got kicked out at 10 live with her dad anymore maybe she decided to live near her mother sought her out. They both might have a hereditary talent for magical stuff, which is why both of then we're chosen for their respective rules.

joined Mar 4, 2017

I like the original ending better where it wasn't implied she might be partially draining her for money.

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

It didn't feel like Junko got what she deserved. She likes to trample on others and play that kind of game, so her trying to continue climbing doesn't feel like a punishment for her. I would like to see her being more regretful, it was a soft ending for me.

I think it's the perfect ending. We all wanted her to just punishment for what she did, the reality is, getting what she wanted was the worst possible punishment. Her life is empty and full of violence. Everyday wearing a mask. Everyday fighting. Never knowing genuine emotion like love and trust.

I would have thought snatching victory from her would have been a punishment in the end, really letting her have everything she wants is the worst punishment of all.

Kayo thought she lost, but ultimately, she didn't win or lose. Neither didm She escaped. Found something better. Junko is still trapped.

I actually feel really sorry for her. If anything this is her worst possible ending.

joined Mar 4, 2017

I can't wait for them to confess! Ahhh!

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

God damn.

Really hope she gets what's coming to her.

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

They're finally living together.

Only took 11 years.

joined Mar 4, 2017

"So you're an adult woman in a sexual relationship with my teenage daughter?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I'm calling the cops."

last edited at Dec 10, 2023 2:57PM

phildog
joined Mar 4, 2017

The nice thing for this author is they can end it any chapter they want by just having them agree to go to couple's therapy.

joined Mar 4, 2017

God damn I WANT MORE!!!!

joined Mar 4, 2017

God damn. it really sucks when you first love is a narcissistic sociopath. :(