Forum › Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! discussion

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Dammit, Shimamura, there's a limit to how far you can twist your denial... Er, I mean, Hiroko...

Honestly tho, even Shimamura can't reach half of Hiroko's level of Useless Lesbian living in de Nile

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Alright, I think I have entered a zen state where I am no longer annoyed by Hiroko constantly ruining things for herself. Now I just want to see how she could possibly screw up this situation. I'm sure it will be quite impressive.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Ok, so I was never annoyed by Hiroko before but did she seriously just tell Ayaka she shouldn't say that she likes women out of the blue? Omg, you like, just asked what she was doing at the bar! Geez. It's kinda cute though, I think Hiroko actually likes Ayaka, aside from her being young and cute. I mean she takes care of her when she's drunk and she's seen how much of a disaster her apartment is XD and she still blushes around her.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dammit, Shimamura, there's a limit to how far you can twist your denial... Er, I mean, Hiroko...

Honestly tho, even Shimamura can't reach half of Hiroko's level of Useless Lesbian living in de Nile

Indeed. And at least Shimamura in active denial had the excuse that she had never actually been confessed to. Hiroko, on the other hand...

joined Sep 9, 2016

Kabedon't fuck with me, senpai!

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Ok, so I was never annoyed by Hiroko before but did she seriously just tell Ayaka she shouldn't say that she likes women out of the blue? Omg, you like, just asked what she was doing at the bar! Geez.

"Why were you at that lesbian bar?"
"I'm a lesbian."
"Whoa, way to drop that bombshell from out of nowhere!"

March's%20doll
joined Mar 7, 2015

Perfection…bravo

last edited at Jun 1, 2023 3:37PM

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Perfection…bravo

Yeah that lines hilarious.

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

we are reaching the idiot lesbian event horizon

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Quoting the classics, "BEHOLD! THE CLUEHAMMER! IT DRIVES CLUES INTO THICK SKULLS. THIS IS NOT A PAINLESS PROCEDURE."

Never heard that. Where's it from? Sounds very Monty-Python-esque

we are reaching the idiot lesbian event horizon

At which point any further developments between characters will remain unseen to external observers. All chapters after this one will consist of a single panel of Hiroko's uselessness repeated in sequence and slowly turning reddish.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Everyone is now falling into pit of lesbair.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Author-san taking the useless lesbian trope too seriously..

joined Feb 1, 2021

Author-san taking the useless lesbian trope too seriously..

It's pretty obvious they're not taking it seriously at all. It's farce. The improbability of the whole situation is the entire point.

Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

I find myself rooting for the co worker more than Hiroko. Even though it won't be endgame I've never experienced an inner conflict with the main ship in a yuri manga.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Oh no... I just realized maybe Hiroko is gonna actually come up with an excuse for why she was at the bar. Please don't do that Hiroko! I'll hate her.

Nekomancer47
Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

Why does Risa kinda look like the tiny Keanu Reeves meme when she says she’ll take Ayaka home lol

last edited at Jun 1, 2023 8:08PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

lmao that's excellent.

Why does Risa kinda look like the tiny Keanu Reeves meme when she says she’ll take Ayaka home lol

Oh my god she does, doesn't she?

last edited at Jun 1, 2023 8:41PM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I find myself rooting for the co worker more than Hiroko. Even though it won't be endgame I've never experienced an inner conflict with the main ship in a yuri manga.

I super hope the author gives Risa some attention once the main couple finally forms. As you say, unlikely but Risa is just so darn likable I want to see her happy.

joined Apr 11, 2022

Can see why this series ran for 20+ chapters lol.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Ayaka is the only reason I'm still here (love her), Hiroko can suck a lemon. I know Risa won't end up with Ayaka but she deserves to way more.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

She used "Double Kabedon".

It was super effective!,Hiroko is trapped alone with Ayaka.

Will she finally drill her love into her thick skull?...

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Hiroko, you fucking black hole.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Get her.
GET! HER!

joined Mar 8, 2014

The thing is even if Hiroko realizes Ayaka is into her she won't be like "omg let's date!". She's going to back off for sure. And that's what this whole thing is about. Her being in denial is probably the lighthearted part lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.