Forum › Posts by ReadingYuri

ReadingYuri
Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

The two main females were co workers. One woman in the relationship was under the impression that the other was a very experienced lesbian. At one point they had an encounter in a bathroom stall and she was very rough with her (because she was inexperienced) and that gave the woman the impression that she was "tachi." It is later revealed that she was a virgin and that she was just inexperienced when they went on a trip together. the manga ends with them driving home together from the trip.

Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

Personally disappointed in the ending. Nothing else in the story went anywhere and it seemed to facilitate them being together, so I really thought that their relationship was going to be more fleshed out eventually. Even platonically it fell short for me. I also wonder why people that would've been upset with them ending up together because of their age click on stories with the age gap and yuri tag and read the entire manga. You'd think these people would completely avoid being subjected to that?

Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

please for once can the main ship be sunk I can't stand hiroko lol

Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

I find myself rooting for the co worker more than Hiroko. Even though it won't be endgame I've never experienced an inner conflict with the main ship in a yuri manga.

ReadingYuri
Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

this is what I remember. There was a woman that was interested in another woman she may have seen in a convenience store. She knew that the other woman liked girls younger than her (because she saw the magazines she reads) so she disguised herself as a younger girl. she then pretended to have run away from home and so the woman took her in and kept pestering her to call her parents. She tries to make moves on the woman and they sleep together she has a scare that shes slept with a minor but then the woman finally admits that she was just dressing younger because she saw the magazines the other woman looks at. I think its an older manga.

ReadingYuri
Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

This.

Amazing! Thank you!

ReadingYuri
Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

I can't find this one manga and I only have a memory of one or two of the panels. It might be like 12 years old at this point maybe even 2008-ish if I remember the style correctly. They are high school age girls and the one girl gets jealous that the other girl is a fan of some one or a band. Then someone else points out that one of the other girls they know is a fan of Perfume (pop group) and that it is nothing to get jealous over.

ReadingYuri
Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

This.

Yes, Thank you!

ReadingYuri
Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

I've been trying to find the manga where there are two girls who were childhood friends the one friend had implied mental illness and/or behavioral issues maybe she was loud. I believe one scene has them a bit older the girl that is "normal" is out eating with her parents and the erratic girl works at the restaurant. They reunite and the "normal" girl gets mad at her parents for belittling her old friend after they leave the restaurant together. Any help with my terrible description lol?