Forum › I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! discussion

joined Mar 26, 2021

Comedy tag may end up being necessary if the chapters keep up this tone. Biggest twist so far, I guess!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

At the last pages, I could not help but think of that meme with mirrored bearded blonde guys staring at each other respectfully.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Next, cue the bishop and assassin in chief trying to figure out what sort of code Benika is. XD

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Next, cue the bishop and assassin in chief trying to figure out what sort of code Benika is. XD

Please, dear God, let this be a thing

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Shirafune "I might die sometime soon"

Rose "yeah... I'll be the one killing you"

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This story is like a giant jenga tower, mostly taken apart, with two lesbians sitting on top of it.

So many working parts!

joined Sep 5, 2022

Damn, Benika is one smooth lady killer

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Oh shit

joined Jan 22, 2015

Wait I thought it was Beniki-san they couldn't find any papers kn?

well Benika is the daughter and she's just a normal documented japanese person, it is specifically Rose who is the assassin in disguise that they can't find any documents on because they don't realize she is their assassin.

Thanks

joined Feb 1, 2021

This story is like a giant jenga tower, mostly taken apart, with two lesbians sitting on top of it.

Thank you for this mental image.

naschyamamoto
Alit%20rider%20kick!
joined Jun 22, 2022

The image on page 048 of the priest sitting on a high chair in a literal circle of monitors is hilarious.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

OH NO, NOW HE FUCKED UP

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

If only he knew he's telling this to exactly the person who warned him about it. And, of course, she doesn't know she herself warned him, either. :D

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

This is so sweet and beautiful. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO DIE!!!!! ;_;

TheEternalShade
20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

I'm actually surprisingly invested in this.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I wonder how the upcoming action is about to take place and how much that neat turtle neck will work during it all.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

IT'S ALL COMING DOWN TOGETHER!! HOLY SHIT!!

wait up so it was the church that was behind the killings after all huh?

joined Jan 14, 2020

I think the church was collecting data on the killings, for some reason.

Golden Brown
Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Never mind, we're right back to being a weird take on Calvary, again.

But that's fine, too.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The data McGuffin is kinda stupid, let's be honest. There's roughly 7 billion ways to handle something digital better than "give it to some guy we don't know we can trust entirely".

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

The church was collecting the data on the government killing people because they want to use it to blackmail the government into giving them whatever they want whenever they start feeling like they'd need it. And from what we can tell the archbishop is doing so to aid the refugees somehow, or at least to do aomething that he believes is good for them.

The church themseves are not killing people.

last edited at May 26, 2023 3:50AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

If it weren't for Rose's brutal murders of those yakuza guys, it would be like one of those action-comedy movies from 80ies, where the bumbling protagonist convinces every single secret service on the planet that he is literally James Bond through sheer ineptitude and good luck.

last edited at May 26, 2023 4:33AM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Why is the archbishop surprised that father Shirafune isn't using the trinket as a "bargaining chip" if he didn't even tell him that this thing is important? I must be missing something.

joined May 17, 2023

The archbishop believes that the only reason why Shirafune would be marked would be if the other side knew he had the data, as alluded to at the end of Chapter 8. However, only the archbishop and Shirafune know that he has the rosary, meaning that, for the other side to know that Shirafune has the data, Shirafune himself must somehow know the importance of the rosary, and leaked that information accidentally or intentionally.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I see, he had also received a warning from his own boss. Doesn't change much about what's going on, though. Nor the misunderstandings on both overreacting sides.

To reply you must either login or sign up.