Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Sample_eddd25a7b299325e6bba61de4a51ee369a7c7b22
joined Mar 30, 2022

I don't like how the author's axing it just after they became a couple. I expected at least 30+ more chapters but oh well. Hopefully we get to see their graduation at least.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Time for them to leave the nest. What a fun time it's been.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

This last chapter was horrendous. Sorry I’m always talking shit but damn, I need to let these emotions out bruh.

joined Mar 20, 2012

This last chapter was horrendous. Sorry I’m always talking shit but damn, I need to let these emotions out bruh.

The last few chapters have been great and I have to agree with you this was rough after them. Really hope the author does a one shot or something in the future.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

They did the seggs and now i'm sad because it's finished. Bumpy ride to get there but a big thanks to all scanlators who bring us this.

joined Aug 29, 2019

low hanging fruit of the day:
Author-san decided to end things with a bang.
(badumm-tsss)
I think it ended on a good note. I can live happily with this.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Hino-san is over, can't believe it. A relatively clumsy ending though it still did what I'd expect it to and it did well with the typical final gag. Going to be weird not having any more updates of it in the future.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Actually liked the ending, really nice series except for those 2 arcs before the climax... Too bad we didn't get a proper time skip where Hino can leave her shitty parents behind and be happy but well, maybe someday.

Thanks for the translation! it was fun

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

How did the author manage to fluff about and have basically no progress for ~110 chapters, then completely rush and butcher the ending?? Never expected this manga to get a disappointing conclusion, but they managed it somehow…

joined Jun 1, 2016

END! what do you mean END. lol banter aside ending could have been better I enjoyed the ride

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

A quiet ending huh

Author San no baka!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I do hope we get some bonus chapters like Jyoshikou Dakara where it's them after High School. No reason not to keep this adorable train rolling right? Plus we need to know if her friend ends up with the loli in quite a few years down the line.

This left a few things unanswered I expect at least a single epilogue. But I do hope we get multiple as these two progress with each other.

Really a shame how everything felt so rushed at the end but I still very much enjoyed this series. To me it feels as if this author had a set amount of chapters they wanted to do and just refused to go higher than that so rushed everything in the past like five or so chapters. I enjoyed the silly body swap thing but if that wasn't there and we just got more legit progress it would have been much better. And if you were introducing some love type interest to push Koguma to realize her feelings for Hina it first off all shouldn't have been a damn grade schooler and second also should have been earlier in the story.

Overall I'm sad this one is over but thank you so much for picking this up and translating it to the end for us.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Congratulations!
i thought it will be one of this manga that never end but here we are

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

p.s Hino-san seems to be really loosing it- how long can she be THIS into Koguma before she realizes whats what?

My guess would be in the last chapter. Let's face it. The only way for this manga to end is with them fucking.

Welly Welly Welly Welly Welly Welly Well...

I called it all the way back in 2020.

It couldn't have ended any other way.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

A bit rushed for sure, the final chapter feels a bit flat. They might get a few extra post ending chapters to add some meat to the bone later though , I really hope they will. Still, that was a fun manga that I got to read from its very beginning. I'll definitely miss these two :(

joined Mar 23, 2022

as much as I'm happy they finally did it but I'm freaking sad when I saw the "end" word like no no no no why have to stop when we already on the good/them dating part.T-T. it kinda felt rush as well. I hope we can have sometimes a story where couple get together and the story will take long so that we can enjoy them being together longer , like the story of "anemone is on heat" daym most of the stories has to stop or end when they are already together or dating like this one. Anyways I enjoy the story while it last.I'm so happy they still managed to do it and the author didn't robbed as with them not doing it.TvT. Thank you so much author blessed you!

joined Mar 23, 2022

we better have side stories or atleast extra of the side characters and the progress of their relationship.*-* please author pleaseeeee

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

This would never not feel rushed, considering they were as ready for it in this chapter as in chapter 1 :P

joined Mar 23, 2022

I'll say this again I really didn't expect I'll see these lovely and wholesome characters to do some tongue battle and tongue action in the future especially with a bang.TvT. lets be honest we still need 20+ chapters of them gay panicking, and internal gay panicking for hino san, after they reminiscing their seggsy time.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

I’m gonna really miss this series. It helped get me through 3 years of grueling schooling and the pandemic. There were points where I almost literally went “muscle through the week, then you get to read Hino-san on Sunday.” I take my last exam tomorrow, and it feels appropriate that this series is ending now of all times.

Yeah, the last few chapters were a little rushed, but I honestly can’t bring myself to care. I couldn’t have asked for a better ending. I’ll be looking forward to whatever this author does next.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Having in mind their Pixiv account I thought the ending would be a little more explicit, but it was wholesome until the end. I'll miss this manga. :')

4b70c0a3-5927-441e-942b-53e31052f7f7
joined Mar 3, 2023

‘Twas a good run.

joined Oct 23, 2022

Ahh my youth is over

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

low hanging fruit of the day:
Author-san decided to end things with a bang.
(badumm-tsss)
I think it ended on a good note. I can live happily with this.

Yeah, I’m not sure what all the negativity is about—the ending was of a piece with the rest of the series. The last couple of chapters have leaned harder into the lovey-dovey, as one would expect.

I’ve loved this series from beginning to end.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

bummed this is over, but it was a cute ending. i would have preferred about 500 more chapters with them being GFs tho.

thanks to everyone who worked to finish this manga after i wasn't able to, and all the hard work by yuri ichigo (miss ya). you are all wonderful cuties.

last edited at May 14, 2023 6:38PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.