Forum › Posts by Nexperis

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

I haven't laughed this hard reading comments in a long time.

Same here. I came to the comments section thinking "Knowing the peeps in this forum, I bet I'll found a hysterical chorus screaming transphobia!" I wasn't disappointed. ¯⧵_( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

I loved this manga so-o-o much! ♡ I give it 98 out of 100 points. The two minus points are because:
1) Why was Yuma there, right on time to save Sayori from the predator? It's too big of a coincidence! It makes me lucubrate weird theories... (like "Was Yuma stalking Sayori?" or even "Did Yuma paid the guy to scare Sayori just so she could play hero?")
2) Where's my sex scene?!?!? I wanted ten more pages with them fucking like rabbits and then becoming girlfriends!!! Yukiko, I swear...

You're telling me a website for predominantly LGBT content, with lots of LGBT users would have comments rightfully calling out transphobia? Crazy!!!1! /s

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Oh god, seems pretty obvious this is a rich dude that will easily sway her with money for an engagement or something (please don’t make this a long arc)…

I knew it was gonna happen but I didn’t expect it to only take 1 chapter wtf

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Oh god, seems pretty obvious this is a rich dude that will easily sway her with money for an engagement or something (please don’t make this a long arc)…

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

CAN WE HAVE ONE FUCKING MANGA THAT DOESNT HAVE THESE LOVE TRIANGLES????? I’m just so done, do authors seriously have no other ideas?

Nexperis
Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

How did the author manage to fluff about and have basically no progress for ~110 chapters, then completely rush and butcher the ending?? Never expected this manga to get a disappointing conclusion, but they managed it somehow…

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

I know this is fiction, but even the idea that a school would allow a fan club with a budget etc. about a student is insane

Nexperis
Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Is it EVER possible to have a yuri manga without an unnecessary 3rd character/love triangle?? Honestly so sick of it

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Never expected to see such explicit stuff from a Chinese GL, this is getting pretty good...

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

She may be scummy, but if I had parents like that, I probably wouldn't have turned out the best either...

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

What????????? That's it?????? I was always so excited to read new chapters of this, can't believe it just ends like that...

Nexperis
Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Ended kinda suddenly, but was a still a good read. Definitely wasn't expecting an NSFW final chapter though, was a nice surprise :)

Nexperis
Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Whoops, she got a little too into it lol bad time to brag

This series is so unpleasant to read now I don't know why I still haven't dropped it yet.

I actually agree with you on this I think. I'm sticking with it for now but for some reason I'm really not enjoying it as much anymore, I think ever since this weird triangle (square?) plot has been introduced.

Literally anytime a triangle is introduced to a manga my enjoyment drops down to basically zero... So tired of them

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Am I supposed to feel bad for Madoromi or something? She isn’t a funny or quirky character in this manga, she’s literally just an annoying bitch… Reminds me of that one character from Whisper Me a Love Song that everyone hates

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Ok I wasn't expecting a chapter like that, a little depressing...

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

How did this manga confuse me so much in only two chapters??? Why the hell is she desperate to get her job back if she hates it so much, yet she enjoys spending time with the other character? What is this totally unnecessary deception/drama????

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

HOLY SHIT, SOMEWHAT REDEEMED
After the previous 2 chapters this was actually pretty good…

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

This series started off pretty nicely I thought, but it’s going downhill pretty quick if it keeps going like it did in this chapter…

Nexperis
Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Whaaaat no poly ending!? No way! That makes me so unsatisfied! Apparently there’s one chapter left, but I don’t see how it can have a satisfying conclusion now. The introduction of the teachers being poly was clear foreshadowing, otherwise those parts of the series would be COMPLETELY POINTLESS. I will be very disappointed if the author doesn’t fix this, because it’s what the series has teased the entire time. You don’t introduce the concept into the story and not use it at all. It’s poor writing to take time and use pages go emphasize a potential plot point then do nothing with it. It’s bad storytelling

Also this feels SO RUSHED, like the pacing has been terrible the last 4 chapters

I’m with you 100% here, the story had such nice pace and foreshadowing, and in the last few chapters completely rushes ahead and ditches a main character making the entire manga feel so pointless. Unless the last chapter is a very long poly redemption from the author, I’m gonna be very disappointed (but it’s probably gonna be the cop-out timeskip with Rinna going out with Akane)…