joined Feb 5, 2020

Demon saving her subject wife at last second
Like the Faye powered up look

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That was impressive.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

...for that girl will be my subject in the future.

Well, that's a novel way to misspeak "wife and queen", your majesty.

WHAT??? SHE'S HOT?!??

She is a love interested in a dating sim. Of course she is hot. Infernally so. ;-)

joined Sep 23, 2022

Faye and Annie new ship

joined Mar 18, 2016

You can be gay, and you can be gay, I can be gay, we all can be gay!!!

-The author, probably

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

-The author, probably

Author: And when we all become gay, hehehehe.... No one will be...

joined Mar 20, 2012

isn't this how mage and demon queen started

I was about to say no and just remembered that the queen saved her as a child. You know what someone get Faye some magic powers right now.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

WHAT??? SHE'S HOT?!??

Lmfao, I had the exact same reaction.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

-The author, probably

Now all we need are girlfriends for Dahlia and the mysterious hooded woman

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

eyo thats hot

joined Jan 12, 2018

...Faye? You're so bae!

Sorry, I'll see myself out.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

it's "time"
to time travel

pardon my terrible pun, I honestly can't wait to see where this goes. Like what will Yvonne do to make everything right? Interesting shit.

last edited at Feb 12, 2023 1:12PM

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

UGH, honestly I hate time travel so much in stories I feel like it always invalidates everything that came before the time travel. nothing will have happened and the current Elsa will cease to exist.

honestly I feel like if she goes through with it it might ruin my enjoyment of this series at least personally.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Here's hoping they don't use this time travel stuff as an excuse to erase all the relationship progress of this arc. That would make me quite sad- no wait, angry. That would make me irrationally angry.

Wiwaxia-sketch
joined Nov 9, 2021

On the contrary, I think we're about to see the "first meeting" with Yvonne that Elsa has alluded to a few times. It would explain why Yvonne didn't remember it: from her perspective it hadn't happened yet.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Here's hoping they don't use this time travel stuff as an excuse to erase all the relationship progress of this arc. That would make me quite sad- no wait, angry. That would make me irrationally angry.

Tbh, characters actually getting together is some dog catching the car type stuff for some authors. My own thought, as well, was what a coincidence we're getting a rewind plot after the main characters finally become a couple.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Maybe next time she won't abandon her in the middle of a festival before confessing.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah I also hope it doesn't rewind to all the way before their confession and stuff. Like what was great about it all was that Yvonne fucked up, but they were able to talk it out and make progress together. If they go back in time and Evie "fixes" things on easy mode, it's practically another Elsa and a completely new relationship.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

On the contrary, I think we're about to see the "first meeting" with Yvonne that Elsa has alluded to a few times. It would explain why Yvonne didn't remember it: from her perspective it hadn't happened yet.

Exactly what I thought as well, reading this.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

but then the monsters will already have dealt with in this timeline. even if she didn't went, it kinda already happened (like with the first meeting, as the effect of the timetravel would already be there.

also, I am kinda glad for this time travel stuff, because killing such a huge number of wolfs would very likely mess up the entire eco-system.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

also, I am kinda glad for this time travel stuff, because killing such a huge number of wolfs would very likely mess up the entire eco-system.

Those wolves looked pretty demonic, and the Witch explains that they will just keep spawning until the village is destroyed, so the implication here IMO that these are not real wolves, but magical creatures summoned from the demon realm. Also, I think that the endless respawn glitch may be a result of the game systems malfunctioning, as Faye was supposed to rescue Elsa, not Annie from the wolves in the original scenario, raising a "rescue romance" event flag or some such. Since such a flag has never been raised, thanks to Elsa accidentally stumbling into the villainess route, the game doesn't know when to stop and will keep spawning those wolves until a Game Over state occurs instead.

last edited at Feb 12, 2023 3:33PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

Desperately hoping for this, now that y'all have said that. As a great man once said, though, multiverse theory's a bitch. I suppose we'll see.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Son of a... We really gonna go back in time and act like the confession etc never happened huh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.