Forum › Posts by trckster

trckster
joined Apr 19, 2019

Youyan is so pretty!

trckster
joined Apr 19, 2019

President Tao? She's Ningwei's girlfriend and Youyan's boss. She appears in chapter 2.

Ooohh thanks for the clarification!
I guess I'll rely on you a second time now, who's that new girl? I don't remember if she's even new, but she seems to mean business.

Thanks for the translation!

I think this is the first appearance of this character.

trckster
joined Apr 19, 2019

Those blushes were so heartfelt.
Also a wild and hot rival (or at least, troublemaker) appeared!
Thanks for the chapter!

President Tao? She's Ningwei's girlfriend and Youyan's boss. She appears in chapter 2.

trckster
joined Apr 19, 2019

So a lot of authors above said this is a good story, especially the novel, but no one spoiled why it’s such a good story. Anyone can explain?

I really hope nobody spoils this story. It might be a bit boring at the beginning, but it gets better.

trckster
joined Apr 19, 2019

Go for it Youyan!

trckster
joined Apr 19, 2019

I'm still pissed off at Kase san. She has been giving a lot of importance to Fukami...
It is difficult enough as it is to find a nice apartment in Tokyo with little money, and she just goes with Fukami's ridiculous request. Oh, but if she sees Yamada just talking with a boy she goes crazy.

last edited at Apr 3, 2023 6:34PM

joined Apr 19, 2019

On the contrary, I think we're about to see the "first meeting" with Yvonne that Elsa has alluded to a few times. It would explain why Yvonne didn't remember it: from her perspective it hadn't happened yet.

Exactly what I thought as well, reading this.

Yeah, i think Yvonne have to become the destined soulmate. Elsa is already convinced that she is, but from the game's perspective, she's still the villainess.

last edited at Feb 13, 2023 5:04PM

joined Apr 19, 2019

Has the original novel finished? Or it's still ongoing?

joined Apr 19, 2019

It seems Tadokoro-san ended in vol. 4 Just in the chapter when Sakurako and Kageko are planning the sleepover...

last edited at Jan 3, 2024 12:06AM

trckster
joined Apr 19, 2019

just read vol. 13. Not disappointed at all. It's a beautiful story start to end

joined Apr 19, 2019

I think Tatsubon was right separating this ecchi stuff from main arc...Some people might find it a little boring or disturbing, but still a lot of followers want to see it and even pay for it xD

joined Apr 19, 2019

"Endure it" seems just a bit off to me. What did the original japanese say?

"がまん" or 我慢 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaman_(term) lol

joined Apr 19, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/universes_most_jealous_goddess_ch16#6

I think it should say "today" instead of "that day", because it's the same day at night

trckster
Still Sick discussion 19 Apr 13:51
joined Apr 19, 2019

Wait, she has borderline personality disorder? Has that been established?

Well, originally she said メンタル弱い (lit. mental weakness). I am not sure if it means the same as borderline personality disorder. Maybe it's just an interpretation.