Forum › 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock discussion

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

wow that is a lot in one chapter

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

wow that is a lot in one chapter

Totally agree with that.

This was so hype that it felt like it was some action show, some Kamen Raider-esque showdown

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

suddenly, lesbians everywhere;

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Standing upon the edge, held by a single thread....

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Jeez so much happened in one chapter...

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

So, in the end we'll have resigned Koyuki x Maho on the left, and happy Kaede x Nanami on the right? (I really hope I end up wrong)

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

So, in the end we'll have resigned Koyuki x Maho on the left, and happy Kaede x Nanami on the right? (I really hope I end up wrong)

Well, we kind of know how one pair ends up, guess we'll have to see about the others. If things go as expected, I think Koyuki can get over it, as hers seems so sudden. Compared to Koyuki though, Maho seems to have had this crush for a longer time though, so might be more difficult to get over if things end up badly.

last edited at Jan 11, 2023 3:26PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Oh hey, another woman that hopelessly fell in love with Nanami... at some point the author will have to run out of prefectures/cities to pull them from

last edited at Jan 11, 2023 3:32PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Oh hey, another woman that hopelessly fell in love with Nanami... at some point the author will have to run out of prefectures/cities to pull them from

A whole wide world out there.

joined May 1, 2013

A whole wide world out there.

Nanami attracting every lesbian she encounters is one of the things I find most believable about this manga.

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

Well, we kind of know how one pair ends up, guess we'll have to see about the others. If things go as expected, I think Koyuki can get over it, as hers seems so sudden. Compared to Koyuki though, Maho seems to have had this crush for a longer time though, so might be more difficult to get over if things end up badly.

Yes, true. But the way everything is fitting so perfectly the holes in this predicable plot, color me impressed if the other two don't end up together for the silliest and predicable reason (e.g. teaming up to get their loved ones to notice them as a romantic option).

I don't even get bothered by clichés here and there, but really, Ohsawa isn't the best one with storytelling. Even resorting to clichés should be done with care... But since I chose to reread this manga, might as well see how things go till the very end.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

What cliché has she resorted to thus far? Something as fundamental to romance as the "will they/won't they", and "I'm scared of losing our relationship", aren't fairly described by cliché.

joined Jan 5, 2020

Maho seems a tad stalker-y though. There was a lot she knew about the situation that she really shouldn't have been aware of like she was.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So far, so good. For now, at least.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Maho seems a tad stalker-y though. There was a lot she knew about the situation that she really shouldn't have been aware of like she was.

Then considering that Maho is the one who surely passed the word to Nanami's boyfriend that she was probably a lesbian in relationship in high school or college...

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Then considering that Maho is the one who surely passed the word to Nanami's boyfriend that she was probably a lesbian in relationship in high school or college...

I wouldn't say there is anything sure about it, Maho apparently learned this from the ex herself in Hakata, she could have easily told this to more people

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

I wouldn't say there is anything sure about it, Maho apparently learned this from the ex herself in Hakata, she could have easily told this to more people

Yeah, I don't think Maho's done anything so far to worry about. She's very clear, straightforward, and not too pushy. She says who she likes, presents herself as dependable, and doesn't even talk badly about Kae to do so. This chapter shows more of that. Now, she's clearly left Nanami with a choice and says she'll accept her decision (and she does this while making it clear to Nanami that she'll be alone with Kae for the first time in a while. So she's allowing Nanami to sort out her feelings). I honestly think she's been great and in any other situation would be a good pairing (with less initial turmoil).

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 9:07AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Nope. Still shitty story as I remember. I thought I would give it a second chance, but nope.

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

I mean maybe im weird but im not going to hit up my crush from highschool that doesnt even remember me and ask to stay at hers in the hopes I can make her fall in love... im also not going to get all the goss from a college friend who is literally the same crushes ex and use that as ammunition to weasel my way into said crushes life.
Maho just gives off bad vibes but I dont think that was the intetion of her character which is almost worse.

Also alot of shit just randomly happened it feels almost like the author was pressured to progress the story so they threw a bunch of plot devices in all at once to show where they are both at but neither felt authentic. I mean if Nanami literally just struck up a conversation about romance with Kae it would have been less jarring then this whole scenario just to explain that Kae is jaded and not looking for love whilst Nanami is in love with her.

Still enjoying this manga really excitied to see it translated and see how things go from this point because they are cute as shit with eachother.

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 9:49AM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Hmm I don't know how I feel about Mashiro in the recent chapters,,, I feel like her character hasn't really done much and I don't feel like their all that interesting. Sure she did confess to Nanami but Aoi did that as well and I thought Aoi was a more interesting character compared to Mashiro. So I'm not sure what her purpose for being in this story is so far...

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

Mashiro seems like a scammer and stalker to me, and I get a gross feeling when reading her. It's so sudden (and desperately inserting drama into the story at a lull). This looks exactly like impersonation fraud. Mashiro showed up saying she is connected to Nanami and that she has no better place to go, which forced a decision and leveraged Nanami's kindness and nostalgia. Every single thing about Maho is unverified, it's even called out that she keeps revealing knowledge she shouldn't have any source for.

I don't know Mashiro's angle though. She may be a stalker fan of Kaede who doesn't want relationships to get in the way of the manga, and found out that the roommate Nanami is a lesbian while she was close with the ex in Hakata. She may even be an actual underclassman who didn't know Nanami. Also, Maho has otherwise acted gentle and distant with Kaede, so the one she was glaring at was probably Koyuki (for being close with Kaede).

Meanwhile our girl Koyuki continues to improve as a person yet takes another loss. There wasn't even a day between her realizing real sappic relationships are valid and confessing, which is still relatively relaxing progress compared to the rest of this new arc.

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 6:23PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

She may be a stalker fan of Kaede who doesn't want relationships to get in the way of the manga, and found out that the roommate Nanami is a lesbian while she was close with the ex in Hakata. She may even be an actual underclassman who didn't know Nanami. Also, Maho has otherwise acted gentle and distant with Kaede, so the one she was glaring at was probably Koyuki (for being close with Kaede).

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but this is such an absurd theory that I laughed out loud :P It's way more believable she is "gentle and distant" because she really doesn't give a shit about any of those people except for Nanami, and probably glared at them for being "bums that sleep until noon".

Sadly I think Ohsawa just introduced another rival because it's the only way she knows how to move the plot forward, and I think any other interpretation than just taking things at face value requires some big leaps in logic. I think Maho really is just a slightly obsessive girl in love with Nanami.

(But if it actually turns out you're right I won't even be mad lmao, it would be horribly amazing)

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 6:45PM

joined Jan 12, 2023

Per

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Where are the lesbians in this manga. Since the beginning all the women we encounter were or are in a heterosexual relationship. Or is this another manga where we follow two women living together and the two of them will develop feelings for each other but not enough to become a couple... Whatever I'm dropping this sh*t

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't understand where are all this haters coming from LOL like, I'm reading this like "oh wow, I see" and "ooh that's cute" but then they come like I RATHER JUMP OFF A CLIFF THAN READING ONE MORE CH OF THIS TORTURE! omg lol did I skip a murder scene? is one of them secretly in a cult in some bonus chapter I skipped?

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 8:21PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.