Forum › Posts by Hikari-chan130

Hikari-chan130
Still Sick discussion 14 Apr 02:11
joined May 7, 2020

It’s been 3 years?!? I remember reading this when it was new…

joined May 7, 2020

Wall of tiny text from page 17.

"I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy SEALS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda and I have over 300 confirmed kills.[…]”

Gonna be real I did not expect to be laughing this hard about the 4chan navy seals copypasta. But here we are

last edited at Apr 3, 2023 12:43AM

Hikari-chan130
joined May 7, 2020

8 volumes later... the obscene amounts of built up just felt kinda silly now that theyre together it's like .. alright thats it everyone go home

Yeah hasn’t this been running since 2015/16 or something? A bit anticlimactic.

Hikari-chan130
joined May 7, 2020

Man, I feel like they only drag out Koyuki (? The girl with the freckles) to yell advice at kaede every few chapters so she is forced to actually thing about her feelings

Hikari-chan130
joined May 7, 2020

Also, this chapter left me with a feeling that Louko and Aoi are somehow on opposite ends of some kind of spectrum, but I am not sure how to start defining it. Anyone else feels that way?

I definitely agree with you there. It feels like Louko has other stuff going on in her life preventing her from going full Aoi (and she’s way too sincere to go that route anyway).

Hikari-chan130
joined May 7, 2020

Y’know I didn’t expect to come around to Aoi but I did! she’s kind of so shitty it’s funny

joined May 7, 2020

I do love how Aya is like, “wait why does koga-san hide her style and personality at school— she’s so hot??”

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 8:49PM

Hikari-chan130
joined May 7, 2020

10 year crush frome MIDDLESCHOOL????? JEEZ GIRL GET SOME THERAPY AND MOVE ON!

Seriously! I feel like no one in yuri manga ever moves on it’s crazy

Hikari-chan130
joined May 7, 2020

Wow holy shit I did not expect that from these past 2 chapters. It was so mellow relationship-wise in earlier chapters that I did not expect this much honest to god drama in such a short timeframe. Guess it had to happen eventually ¯_(ツ)_/¯

joined May 7, 2020

Never thought this is how I would get my music news, can’t wait to listen to the album!

joined May 7, 2020

Never thought this is how I would get my music news, can’t wait to listen to the album!

joined May 7, 2020

Holy shit this is some bad discourse. I would rather go back to talking about whether it’s realistic for teen girls to like Aerosmith

joined May 7, 2020

Guys can we stop arguing about Aerosmith…

Hikari-chan130
joined May 7, 2020

This.

thank you!

Hikari-chan130
joined May 7, 2020

I'm looking for the name of a character/what manga she's from. i've read the manga she's in before, but I can't remember.

https://imgur.com/Iq2uSjH

last edited at Jan 17, 2022 10:00PM

Hikari-chan130
Image Comments 30 Nov 00:05
joined May 7, 2020
Fe6g3jowyais_vh-orig

I have my hopes for these two — can’t wait for a second season :^)

Hikari-chan130
Image Comments 24 Sep 01:26
joined May 7, 2020
E4-lrwkveaamyqy-orig

You can tell Toby released some new content because of the sudden spike in Alphys x Undyne content.