Forum › Posts by Basketing

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Between Yuzu has been completely oblivious this whole time and has no concept of a romantic feeling, or, she was in love all along but refused to pursue anything because of an interaction in ELEMENTARY school... im all for the latter. At least they both actually have feelings for eachother.

I cant do another 'a third party entered and made me realise I have feelings for her despite everything else up until now already telling me that' storyline.

last edited at Nov 16, 2023 10:09AM

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Its the most wonderful time of the year
April fools scanlations never fail to tickle me pink love your work

Basketing
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

HEARTBEAT TWICE MEANS LOVE RIGHT? Legit though im excited for more!!!!!!!!

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

I dont know why this manga just illicits a warm and fuzzy feeling inside me. Its just so simple and powerful at the same time with what feels like natural and beautiful progression through their story together. This chapter was just the cherry on top!

Basketing
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

AHHH THE CLIFF HANGER IM DEAD god this art is so beautiful THANK YOU GOUMA-DEN TRUE HEROS

Basketing
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

I actually cant with the same storyline twice in a row haha.

I cant wait for a girl that sat near Nanami on a train ride once and had a conversation about the weather to come confess her love just to be rejected and go back to her husband of 50 years whilst Nanami finds out AGAIN that she is in love with Kaede.
The cycle must continue please.

Basketing
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

10 year crush frome MIDDLESCHOOL????? JEEZ GIRL GET SOME THERAPY AND MOVE ON! And I thought I had some attachement issues dayum.

Also hello angst please leave let them be happy... let me be happy...

Louko is the light in this chapter what a woman

Basketing
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

I mean maybe im weird but im not going to hit up my crush from highschool that doesnt even remember me and ask to stay at hers in the hopes I can make her fall in love... im also not going to get all the goss from a college friend who is literally the same crushes ex and use that as ammunition to weasel my way into said crushes life.
Maho just gives off bad vibes but I dont think that was the intetion of her character which is almost worse.

Also alot of shit just randomly happened it feels almost like the author was pressured to progress the story so they threw a bunch of plot devices in all at once to show where they are both at but neither felt authentic. I mean if Nanami literally just struck up a conversation about romance with Kae it would have been less jarring then this whole scenario just to explain that Kae is jaded and not looking for love whilst Nanami is in love with her.

Still enjoying this manga really excitied to see it translated and see how things go from this point because they are cute as shit with eachother.

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 9:49AM

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

GOD ITS SO CLOSE!!!! I am ready to feel happiness again

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Damn why are there so many people losing their shit?? The art is still stunning, the misunderstanding has been realised by Aya and we are heading in the direction of both parties knowing the other knows and based on the other works of the artist its pretty obviously still yuri...
People legit arguing over semantics in a 4 page chapter release schedule like how much clarification can the artist possible give in 4 pages. Besides that we are actually reading a translation of another language, go figure, so we will never fully get the subtext without some sort of detailed translation document outlining what each word could possibly mean and it doesnt take a genius to realise thats not feasible.
If yall wanted a super detailed love story maybe reading something with 4 pages out a week was poor judgement on your part.

Basketing
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Ooshima Tomo is a lit b and this shit is so cheesy and dumb yet I literally cannot stop. Its almost as if this is exactly what I want.... GIVE ME MORE! Always been a fan of her work and that sentiment has not changed.

Basketing
School Zone discussion 14 Feb 03:16
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Just found this and its already over and now I must wait for more. Woe is LIFE

Basketing
Unknown manga title 16 Dec 21:11
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Ive never been dissapointed in myself more than this moment where i forgot a manga by amano shuninta. THANK YOU

Basketing
Unknown manga title 16 Dec 19:56
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Can't seem to recall the name of a manga from a while back where a woman is in love with her friend who then get married and has a child. She puts a curse on the kid or some shiz and then they end up falling in love as the kid gets older?? If anyone knows help a bruva out THANK YOU

last edited at Dec 16, 2016 7:57PM

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

If editors are needed I am always available to lend a hand.

Wonderful, may I email you about it?

Yes please do randompurpleperson@hotmail.com
:) always up for helpin out

last edited at Apr 23, 2016 6:23AM

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

And yes, I passed on you website, wondering if I should contact you. You seem to work on the magazine version of the one-shots, no? And thus you don't have "One and Only"?

I have the Japanese tankoubon of Sweet Little Devil and can scan and translate "One and Only" and the volume's afterword. Our problem is a lack of available editors. Is that something you might be interested in helping with?

Because putting aside my English, I think it's better to translate directly from the original Japanese version, while I'll work on the already translated French version. へへ'

Yes, I think it's better to translate directly from the original source language whenever possible.

If editors are needed I am always available to lend a hand.

Basketing
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Finally Saida Nika makes a come back and thank god.
THE FLUFF IS TOO MUCH.
This artist also has a knack for making characters look so fluffy and I highly approve.

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Funny to me that in manga 170cm is like a giant.

Yeah I'm about 3 inches taller than her and I consider myself small. I mean anything smaller than 6 foot 5 is small for the stuff I do but even still.

The title is now 'Fluttering' instead of 'Excited'? Shit. That either means it's going to be a very euphoric climax or an incredibly depressing melancholic end.

If you guys were Asian girls, you'd stand out everywhere you go with 1.70m .
I'm only 1.65m and already a little bit higher than average (here).
Geez, Now I'm kinda worried about the change of vision when I study abroad.

I never actually took the time to convert the units when I come across situations like those in manga o.o I just assumed they were giants even in my country (USA). Apparently I am around 170 cm tall and would be a giant if I were in Korea. O_O

Good god. I'm only 159cm. Gdi. Then again, I am an Asian girl.

Holy crap I'm 156 cm I have a friend who is 171cm and she is taller than most women I know and is considered pretty tall and I live in Australia ..
.... then again I guess everyone is really tall from my perspective though

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

I HAVE NO LOYALTY SCREW NICO, Honoka you have my blessing!

Basketing
Graffiti discussion 27 Oct 08:17
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Thank you random question!

Looks like it's a pretty common question around here

XD

Thanks to that, I get to read a nice story I had missed XD XD

Don't miss the rest of the collection!

haha late comment but good to know I wasn't the only one missing this manga :P :3

Basketing
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

THANK YOU SO MUCH SERIOUSLY I FEEL A WEIGHT LIFTED OFF MY SHOULDER. :D

Basketing
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

I have been looking for it now for a VERY long time and i still can't find this manga. Its a girl who goes to school starts talking to a girl that sits in the same seat as her and comes to a late class or something and they like write to each other on the desk and leave each other stuff. They end up meeting i'm pretty sure but seriously can anyone help out??

Basketing
Kase-san discussion 28 Jul 02:33
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

This 1000x just a quick question how many of you guys here other than me are actually lesbians?

Yeah i'm also a lesbian. Don't post often but new kase-san and how quickly are they supposed to just jump right into it i think the progression has been pretty realistic so far. I'm pretty socially awkward in situations like these anyways i can totally relate with yamada's insecurities so it doesn't bother me... also kase's boobs.... hot damn

last edited at Jul 28, 2014 2:33AM

Basketing
Stretch discussion 02 Apr 05:10
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

THIS IS EVVIIILLL i knew it was coming but god it still hurts so much TT.TT

Basketing
Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

i may have enjoyed this more if i could read the text...