Forum › Posts by eibon06

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Yep, another childhood friend is used to make the main girls grow together. Poor Jun.

joined May 28, 2015

sigh at least she's not the kind who actually get a boyfriend to make her crush jealous and force her to confess her feelings.

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

Of course the "girlfriend" was married. Typical thing coming from this author and the Josei genre

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

This is so wrong in so many levels. We can resume it to "Internalize misogyny : how did I become a lesbian and married the first man who accepts me after I learn that my girlfriend potentially cheat on me".
The way the MC is insecure about her sex performance and potentially having her girlfriend simulating her moaning are more something a guy will worries than a woman.
The story is bad, the cover is a bait, the title also and the drawing really show than the author is more familiarize to draw het sex. Nothing to save.
Depiction relationship between women as awful and shallow.... It's so tiring.

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015
Fgv9vj7wyaaiclp

This license is dead !

joined May 28, 2015

Ok, I'm in !

joined May 28, 2015

Here we go again ! Naoko Kodama with her NTR bi-slut.

eibon06
Hidden discussion 15 Oct 16:37
joined May 28, 2015

Another hentai het artist experiencing with "lesbian sex".

joined May 28, 2015

by looking at the book cover, i literally thought this was het

The gender of Amamori didn't add anything in the story. This could have been a het romance and it wouldn't change anything. Also, Kisaragi is such a pest.

joined May 28, 2015

Omg...Rei, flee ! It's a trap !

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

....*sigh* As expected from this author. If there are no aaanngst and drama in their works they are not happy.

joined May 28, 2015

Why do they use the word Yuri to describe romantic relationship between girls ? It's so confusing. Using a word which defined a genre of a manga to actually used it to describe a relationship is kinda infuriating, fetishizing, and why use this word when we already have the word gay and lesbian ? The sentences "They're yuri", "It's yuri", "She is yuri to X" are such a nonsense and mostly put aside the use of the word lesbian in yuri manga, come on lesbian it's not an insult, and lesbian relationships. For a genre which depict and show, mostly, romantic relationship between girls and women, it's a shame they don't use the actual words which describe what they are drawing. Or what, is it the same for yaoi ?

joined May 28, 2015

Ami has a lot of points. Loving someone and going out with them doesn't mean you have to dedicate yourself to them. Even thought, she can give a little more of love to Rei. A little "I love you" before going to bed or a hug and flirting sometimes doesn't take a lot of time. Let's see how the author is going to manage their dilemma.

Except it kind of does tho, when you accept going out with someone youre implicitly agreeing and kind of promising to spend more time with your partner in order to deepen your bond beyond the things you were doing up to that point. Romantic relationships require nourishment most of the time, thats why some ppl decide that they will not have relationships until theyre finished with other stuff, bc the relationship itself takes time.

Of course since theyre young they still have room for improvement specially blondie

I don't completely agree with you. Sure, romantic relationship require nourishment and time to deepen your connection with your partner, but that shouldn't be a constraint to your other activities. If you feel that you have to do something, especially in a romantic relationship, it's the sign that something is wrong. Going out with something should be a pleasure, not a chore. It's a long run (if you want it to last) so better give your partner some space to see other people and do alone activities. If the other person really loves you, they will come to you when they want some intimate times.
And in this work, Ami is an outgoing person she's always surrounded with people, even Rei point it out. She shouldn't be surprise to not have a lot of alone time together.
But again, the key to a good relationship is communication. They are young, and I think it's their first time they are going out with someone.... So yeah, they have room for improvement.

joined May 28, 2015

Ami has a lot of points. Loving someone and going out with them doesn't mean you have to dedicate yourself to them. Even thought, she can give a little more of love to Rei. A little "I love you" before going to bed or a hug and flirting sometimes doesn't take a lot of time. Let's see how the author is going to manage their dilemma.

joined May 28, 2015

.... this is so stupid. All the cliche are here. The promise to be friend forever, going out with a friend just to save her relationship with him (she already had Fuyuki, the most important person in the world for her, but whatever), wanting to monopolize her friend, bully trauma (of course by girls because girls are always nasty with each other), the two of them being in relationship with people they don't sincerely love

joined May 28, 2015

It's always the same plot when you read a Yuri story with a succubus. The succubus have always fucked dudes and found it normal, okayish or boring but one night she ended up doing it with a girl by mistake and she found it so amazing that she dedicate her life to eat only pussies after that. For a creature who feeds only from sexual desires, they are pretty dumb... Also, I didn't know that demons are that heteronormative and don't know the existence of gay people. Do they also have the same political and sex education as us ?

joined May 28, 2015

Wow, it's like washing a hetero couple. One doing every work at home and taking care of the other and their relationship, and the other assuming that all she gets is a given and says "I love you" every three months. Yuiko deserves better.

joined May 28, 2015

"I don't like girls, I'm [her crush's name] sexual, I only love that person for now and forever". Yep, everything to avoid saying the word lesbian or gay. At least she doesn't use the word Yuri to describe her sexual orientation

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

sigh...Whatever...

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015
Aleos696-1681786265715474432-img1

The Yuri bait couple

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

Going for elementary school girls.... Yikes !

joined May 28, 2015

i will say as someone who haphazardly accepted my guy best friend's confession out of pressure(?) it is a super uncomfortable position. i really relate to eri. i understand shes not a good person but in the spur of the moment you can't really think about it rationally.

that being said im excited for fuyuki and senpai arc

Out of pressure ? If you were pressed to accept their confession you shouldn't go out with them, even when the pressure came from you. If they're really your friend they will understand you and back off and if don't they don't... they're not your friend. And you should distance yourself from them.

? Yeah I think they are saying it wasn't a reasonable decision. Social pressure is an extremely powerful kind of pressure, especially when you're younger, and pressure for a heterosexual normative relationship is anchored in society.
That's why even though Eri's not being a good friend to Fuyuki and Kyou, I can't say that she's just a bad person. I mean we are reading a manga by someone who does explore those complicated relationship aspects, let's be nuanced and go with the story that is being told instead of trying to optimise them by wanting all their decisions to be the most rational in that situation, something none of us always do.

She wasn't press to date Kyou, no one forced her to date Kyou. He confessed to her, she asked advice from Fuyuki, and she decided to go out with him. You can't put all the responsibility to the heteronormative society. At the end of the day, she is the one who decide with who she wants to go out with.
Okay, our society favors heterosexual relationships and discriminates other sexualities, people tend to pressure others to be in a couple and preferably with a person of the other sex, and yes women are likely to get stupid remarks like "why are you single ?", "When are you getting married ?", "When are you giving us grandchildren ?","This man would be perfect for you, I can arrange it for you" and yada yada... BUT at the end of the day, the choice is yours !
We are not talking about someone who's abducted, locked up or her family had made an arranged marriage.
So telling it's the heteronormative society that make her take stupid / irrational decisions is too much. You can't just hide all her mistakes behind that single argument.
Okay, social pressure can be heavy depending on people but accepting to do something out of pressure it's never a good idea.
Yeah, Eri is a fictional character who's going through complex feelings and no I'm nos asking to make her a "Mary-Sue" who never make any mistake. But unless Fuyuki, who also made some irrationals and stupids decisions, she's so unsympathetic, selfish and just not lovable at all. The way the author portray her never make me want to take her side or care about her. For me, she is just a selfish person.
And come one, not seeing any change from Fuyuki when she was dating numerous guys and when she literally tells her how her first time went... For a best friend, childhood friend perspective, she's not really good. We are talking about a normal Japanese girl, not some KGD/FBI or whatever agent trained to hide their emotions. They spend most of their time together, and not even once she notices something was odd ? Really !

joined May 28, 2015

i will say as someone who haphazardly accepted my guy best friend's confession out of pressure(?) it is a super uncomfortable position. i really relate to eri. i understand shes not a good person but in the spur of the moment you can't really think about it rationally.

that being said im excited for fuyuki and senpai arc

Out of pressure ? If you were pressed to accept their confession you shouldn't go out with them, even when the pressure came from you. If they're really your friend they will understand you and back off and if don't they don't... they're not your friend. And you should distance yourself from them.

joined May 28, 2015

Yes, that's the way to go, Fuyuki. Forget about her and only think about your own happiness. I'm really hopping it's not just a fake relationship.
But really, Eri is such a bitch. Don't engage yourself in a relationship if you don't like the other person the same way they do. Wanting the status quo with Fuyuki tagging along with her while she goes on a date with her boyfriend. Next step would be telling her to grab the chandelier while they make out ? She's so egoist.
Now that Fuyuki is in a relationship, is she going to force herself in her relationship with Kyou even though she never cared about it since the beginning or will she still be a stupid friend and try to put an end the relationship Fuyuki has with her girlfriend ?
Yeah, I don't like her.

last edited at Jul 9, 2023 3:23AM