Forum › Posts by eibon06

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Another lesbian nurse. They accept every women who was hurt by men or the patriarchy. They always put the happiness of others first before their.And never complain about the hardship they go through because of that. Thank you for your hard work.

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

Suddenly turn gay..... Until she gets a new boyfriend. At least she gets the chance to "play" and "experiment" lol

joined May 28, 2015

Smoking...F*cking doomers.

joined May 28, 2015

Why does it end like this?

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015
Artskarely-1609062107512725505-img1

Another ship based on nothing. I started watching the serie hoping to see some lovely moment between the two of them. I get baited with this fanards. Internet get excited over nothing. Also why is Enid's dressing and makeup is so queer coded if she's het ?
And there're not a single queer in serie.
Edit: ok, I get it for the queer coded dressing and makeup but that doesn't change anything about the absurd shipping.

last edited at May 31, 2024 5:17PM

joined May 28, 2015

Yep, another childhood friend is used to make the main girls grow together. Poor Jun.

joined May 28, 2015

sigh at least she's not the kind who actually get a boyfriend to make her crush jealous and force her to confess her feelings.

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

Of course the "girlfriend" was married. Typical thing coming from this author and the Josei genre

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

This is so wrong in so many levels. We can resume it to "Internalize misogyny : how did I become a lesbian and married the first man who accepts me after I learn that my girlfriend potentially cheat on me".
The way the MC is insecure about her sex performance and potentially having her girlfriend simulating her moaning are more something a guy will worries than a woman.
The story is bad, the cover is a bait, the title also and the drawing really show than the author is more familiarize to draw het sex. Nothing to save.
Depiction relationship between women as awful and shallow.... It's so tiring.

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015
Fgv9vj7wyaaiclp

This license is dead !

joined May 28, 2015

Ok, I'm in !

joined May 28, 2015

Here we go again ! Naoko Kodama with her NTR bi-slut.

eibon06
Hidden discussion 15 Oct 16:37
joined May 28, 2015

Another hentai het artist experiencing with "lesbian sex".

joined May 28, 2015

by looking at the book cover, i literally thought this was het

The gender of Amamori didn't add anything in the story. This could have been a het romance and it wouldn't change anything. Also, Kisaragi is such a pest.

joined May 28, 2015

Omg...Rei, flee ! It's a trap !

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

....*sigh* As expected from this author. If there are no aaanngst and drama in their works they are not happy.

joined May 28, 2015

Why do they use the word Yuri to describe romantic relationship between girls ? It's so confusing. Using a word which defined a genre of a manga to actually used it to describe a relationship is kinda infuriating, fetishizing, and why use this word when we already have the word gay and lesbian ? The sentences "They're yuri", "It's yuri", "She is yuri to X" are such a nonsense and mostly put aside the use of the word lesbian in yuri manga, come on lesbian it's not an insult, and lesbian relationships. For a genre which depict and show, mostly, romantic relationship between girls and women, it's a shame they don't use the actual words which describe what they are drawing. Or what, is it the same for yaoi ?

joined May 28, 2015

Ami has a lot of points. Loving someone and going out with them doesn't mean you have to dedicate yourself to them. Even thought, she can give a little more of love to Rei. A little "I love you" before going to bed or a hug and flirting sometimes doesn't take a lot of time. Let's see how the author is going to manage their dilemma.

Except it kind of does tho, when you accept going out with someone youre implicitly agreeing and kind of promising to spend more time with your partner in order to deepen your bond beyond the things you were doing up to that point. Romantic relationships require nourishment most of the time, thats why some ppl decide that they will not have relationships until theyre finished with other stuff, bc the relationship itself takes time.

Of course since theyre young they still have room for improvement specially blondie

I don't completely agree with you. Sure, romantic relationship require nourishment and time to deepen your connection with your partner, but that shouldn't be a constraint to your other activities. If you feel that you have to do something, especially in a romantic relationship, it's the sign that something is wrong. Going out with something should be a pleasure, not a chore. It's a long run (if you want it to last) so better give your partner some space to see other people and do alone activities. If the other person really loves you, they will come to you when they want some intimate times.
And in this work, Ami is an outgoing person she's always surrounded with people, even Rei point it out. She shouldn't be surprise to not have a lot of alone time together.
But again, the key to a good relationship is communication. They are young, and I think it's their first time they are going out with someone.... So yeah, they have room for improvement.

joined May 28, 2015

Ami has a lot of points. Loving someone and going out with them doesn't mean you have to dedicate yourself to them. Even thought, she can give a little more of love to Rei. A little "I love you" before going to bed or a hug and flirting sometimes doesn't take a lot of time. Let's see how the author is going to manage their dilemma.

joined May 28, 2015

.... this is so stupid. All the cliche are here. The promise to be friend forever, going out with a friend just to save her relationship with him (she already had Fuyuki, the most important person in the world for her, but whatever), wanting to monopolize her friend, bully trauma (of course by girls because girls are always nasty with each other), the two of them being in relationship with people they don't sincerely love

joined May 28, 2015

It's always the same plot when you read a Yuri story with a succubus. The succubus have always fucked dudes and found it normal, okayish or boring but one night she ended up doing it with a girl by mistake and she found it so amazing that she dedicate her life to eat only pussies after that. For a creature who feeds only from sexual desires, they are pretty dumb... Also, I didn't know that demons are that heteronormative and don't know the existence of gay people. Do they also have the same political and sex education as us ?

joined May 28, 2015

Wow, it's like washing a hetero couple. One doing every work at home and taking care of the other and their relationship, and the other assuming that all she gets is a given and says "I love you" every three months. Yuiko deserves better.

joined May 28, 2015

"I don't like girls, I'm [her crush's name] sexual, I only love that person for now and forever". Yep, everything to avoid saying the word lesbian or gay. At least she doesn't use the word Yuri to describe her sexual orientation

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

sigh...Whatever...