Forum › 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Saw that one coming a mile away... :D

That was a delicious blush over the first and last almost-confession, though. ^_^

last edited at Dec 30, 2022 6:02AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Ah I sure do love a ridiculous coincidence, loads of fun

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Was this posted here before? I could have sworn I saw something like this already, set up the exact same way. Ex-roomate left pot or other appliance at old house, one of the mcs becomes friends with someone. Ex-roomate is called to pick it up, and then they call when they get there, and it's the new friend the mc made. Was there another manga that used this exact same setup?

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

Was this posted here before? I could have sworn I saw something like this already, set up the exact same way. Ex-roomate left pot or other appliance at old house, one of the mcs becomes friends with someone. Ex-roomate is called to pick it up, and then they call when they get there, and it's the new friend the mc made. Was there another manga that used this exact same setup?

Another translation of these chapters has been up on mangadex for a year, so maybe you read this over there?

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

i feel this too.. cant put my finger on it tho.. god this is going to bug me lol

Could be that I read this chapter on another site previously but I’m not sure

last edited at Dec 31, 2022 2:03PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

i feel this too.. cant put my finger on it tho.. god this is going to bug me lol

Did you ignore the answer to this that was made 3 hours before you asked?

Reading on mangadex and after chapter 14, I am really not a fan of Aoi.

joined Aug 26, 2022

FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER AND NO I DO NOT remember THE RELASE DATE OF THE LAST ONE

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 13: pretty funny they actually time travelled through several taverns (A-la Dave Attel’s concept of time traveling while intoxicated…)

Cute story so far.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Ironically they had more chemistry with each other, i think because the mangaka lack of affection bond

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Danger! Danger!

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

always tough when the third party character meant to bring the main couple together ends up having more chemistry with one of the main characters than the main couple does with each other!

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

I finally decided to start reading this series, thanks to the translation, and their update speed recently. I hope we can see the end of it even if there is still a long way to go.

last edited at Jan 1, 2023 6:04PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Yup, on second reading of this chapter and I still am not a fan of Aoi. "I am in a relationship and going to get married soon, but let's make a move on someone else before that."

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Aoi's whole purpose in the story structure seems to have been to get Kozuki to finally admit her feelings for Kaede, meaning that whatever drama arc this "Koga Mahiro" person will kick off next will probably function to get Kaede to admit hers.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, I guess that's one way to get her to realize her own feelings... At least this didn't go down the It's a Detached Relationship. route.

joined Jun 12, 2015

And that's when I dropped this series. Another cliche about bi in yuri manga. But that's not the worst yet. Wait for the wedding chapter.

last edited at Jan 3, 2023 12:23AM

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

As someone who's read ahead elsewhere, I personally recommend abandoning ship at this point unless you like shitty forced drama, really creepy love triangles, and the worst aaaaaaanggsttt

joined Mar 29, 2021

As someone who's read ahead elsewhere, I personally recommend abandoning ship at this point unless you like shitty forced drama, really creepy love triangles, and the worst aaaaaaanggsttt

are you serious right meow? I might just let it finish so I can read it all at once

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

I've started rereading this series and yeah, Ohsawa isn't the best when it comes to storytelling. No wonder I dropped this before, and also did the same with Hello, Melancholic!.

Actually, I think I don't really like any of her works. lol I laugh, but it truly is a shame, because her art is good and the plots are somewhat interesting...

Hitsuji Hinata
joined Apr 9, 2021

Kazuki a fan of Yagi-san?

joined Dec 24, 2022

Here is another one who have read ahead. I suppose Ohazawa sensei did draw an interesting process about how Nanami manage her feeling about Kae after this chapter she realized it. Actually, all the character will go into a self-struggle then come to a new life in the last chapters, and the characters' development is striking at least to me lol.

joined Dec 4, 2017

Yup, on second reading of this chapter and I still am not a fan of Aoi. "I am in a relationship and going to get married soon, but let's make a move on someone else before that."

yeah, that's pretty shitty so i can totally see why you feel that way. though, she's shown herself to be a button pushing trouble maker from the get go. i think she was just looking for an answer about how nanami feels towards kae, and knowing that nanami is such a hard ass she pulled out all the stops while she still could. i actually quite like her meddling.

joined Dec 4, 2017

Did you ignore the answer to this that was made 3 hours before you asked?

no, i saw that. im still not sure tho. this manga hasn't updated in so long and even before that updates were so scattered i'd find myself re-reading this story every few months because i didn't remember a damn thing lol. i can't wait to be able to read this story in one shot

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 10:49PM

joined May 3, 2014

speaking for yourself please! I personally hate thous kind of stories, BUT NOT THIS ONE! your exagerating way to much with the angast as if there is something REALLY angasty about this story lool ain’t one for sure!, also the creepy love triangles? really? what I saw thous chapters on manga dex there ain’t that bad given this is how the author will use thous other confessions to progress the story, plus there are way more shity love triangles on this website, so stop exagerating and telling people to drop the story for that werid reason

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I've started rereading this series and yeah, Ohsawa isn't the best when it comes to storytelling. No wonder I dropped this before, and also did the same with Hello, Melancholic!.

Actually, I think I don't really like any of her works. lol I laugh, but it truly is a shame, because her art is good and the plots are somewhat interesting...

I am fine with her oneshots, but for some reason, she seems to overcomplicate everything longer than 2-3 chapters. Sadge.

To reply you must either login or sign up.