Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Her unnecessary drama detector was going off and she was not having any of that shit

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Haha lol instead of the jealously leading to drama it lead to a friendship :)

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Reminds me a bit of the last two chapters in Tried Marriage With A Female Friend, though Minami shows no indication of being a failure as a human being.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Chidori is right. You have to be suspicious of the ones with the perpetual :3 faces.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I know Nanoha is supposed to be kinda dumb but who the frick calls that girl a dog. Look at that smug face and tell me that is not a cat.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Super cute chapter!

Maybe it's because i'm reading at 3 AM, but I feel like I missed something on the bottom right panels of this page. Like there was some sort of realization.

Initially, my head went that: there were some doodles/important/compromising info in the books that Minami may have seen. But then it never came to that point. So what do you folks think the reason is she went from normal sipping face to sweaty O_O face?

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Awwwww so cuuute!

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Super cute chapter!

Maybe it's because i'm reading at 3 AM, but I feel like I missed something on the bottom right panels of this page. Like there was some sort of realization.

Initially, my head went that: there were some doodles/important/compromising info in the books that Minami may have seen. But then it never came to that point. So what do you folks think the reason is she went from normal sipping face to sweaty O_O face?

I couldn't figure that out either. I kept looking for something in that particular panel to cause the reaction, but I guess it's just her delayed reaction to this girl bursting in and calling her "Naa-tan"?

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Super cute chapter!

I couldn't figure that out either. I kept looking for something in that particular panel to cause the reaction, but I guess it's just her delayed reaction to this girl bursting in and calling her "Naa-tan"?

Yeah, I think it's the second take on the newcomer and realising that she is cute - and so a potential rival (even though we know that isn't going to be the case)

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Thieving cat decides that stealing one of them isn't enough

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Komi-san, is that you!?

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It's not the first time Chidori gets annoyed at other girls getting close to Nanoha. It would be fun to see it addressed at some point, like Nanoha giving her a classic romantic '' all I see is you'' line and Chidori getting all flustered about it :P

joined May 23, 2021

Super cute chapter!

I took it as, "Wait, she let this new girl slack off and copy all of her class notes? How close are they already?"

last edited at Nov 27, 2022 11:29AM

joined Sep 26, 2022

They really should get married when the time comes!!! They're like a perfect couple perfect for each other~

last edited at Nov 27, 2022 11:32PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Chidori-neko makes an appearance again. ^_^

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

One piece of advice, Chidori: Suffer not the witch to live.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^One piece and Chidori

last edited at Dec 3, 2022 8:10PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Why was she peeved, she is 2nd, so the answer being "two" is great news for her.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Why was she peeved, she is 2nd, so the answer being "two" is great news for her.

Does she know she's second? I can't remember if Chidori ever told her about her previous love.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Does she know she's second? I can't remember if Chidori ever told her about her previous love.

IIRC she never did tell Nanoha about it.

last edited at Dec 17, 2022 8:53AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Kumako in her sweats is adorbs.

20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

Chapters 45 and 46, we had a minor dilemma with Igarashi; culminating in Nanhona boldly declaring herself "[Chidori's] current girlfriend." In 47, Nanoha also recalls that Chidori had a cute gift bag on the Valentine's before they started dating and deduced it was for Igarashi. She may not know the specifics of what went down with Igarashi, but she does know that there's some kind of history.

last edited at Dec 17, 2022 10:42AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Chapters 45 and 46, we had a minor dilemma with Igarashi; culminating in Nanhona boldly declaring herself "[Chidori's] current girlfriend." In 47, Nanoha also recalls that Chidori had a cute gift bag on the Valentine's before they started dating and deduced it was for Igarashi. She may not know the specifics of what went down with Igarashi, but she does know that there's some kind of history.

Yeah. On this page Chidori basically comes out and tells Nanoha that she was in love with Igarashi.

I think they get annoyed in this chapter just because it's a little awkward reminder.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not that it really matters, but I’m unclear how these quizzes generate their answers.

For some of the questions it seems like (in US school-test terms) a fill-in-the-blanks test, like the “lint off the shoulder” one, but for others the quiz itself seems to be generating the answers, which may or may not fit the person answering.

And ^schuyguy, at this point “a little annoyed because a little awkward” is what passes for drama in this series—and more power to it, says I.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

An awkward reminder indeed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.